• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why his model look so ****ing good.

That Gaster Blaser Cannon look freakin' sick, I have to get my hands on it.

Also, nice to see Zero & Proto Man back.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Based on what he said at the end, I'd expect only new franchises to appear. He really sees this as a once in a life time opportunity, so getting in as many new IPs/universes is his goal.

I cannot believe Megalovania will be in Smash.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Lots of thoughts to be had about today, I'm heading to bed, so will be really interesting to see what I wake up to. Extremely happy about both the Direct and Smash presentation though, so much good stuff.

D

Deleted member

Okay but SANS?! I'm buying that as soon as it comes out the absolute mad lad did it and with a remix of Megalovania too? I love Sakurai so much the world truly does not deserve him.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So Toby worked on Pokémon, got Sans and Megalovania in Smash, AND met and beat Sakurai in Smash?

Dude has come a long way. He may just get a job at Nintendo soon enough.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well you know what?
20190904_190812.png

I fought hard for this, so I need to stop being mopey and take what I can get. He even comes with Megalovania, so honestly? That's the best outcome. And he looks fantastic.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK I need to go to ****ing bed, but before I do

DO U WANT TO HAVE A BAD TOM?!?!!?

*muffled screaming can be heard in the background*

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I can't ****ing believe Sans actually made it into Smash in any form, let alone a mii costume with a Megalovania remix Toby Fox made after visiting Sakurai's house to play Smash.

Today is on some other ****.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Bruh, that Sans costume reveal got me. Never played Undertale, but it's awesome. It almost makes it seem like Sans is a playable fighter.

I have...quite a bit to write about in my next article.

Also, Mii Costume Theory is dead!

Also, also, that statement on "bringing gaming worlds together" really seems to imply entirely new series to Smash. That doesn't rule out 1st parties, but I feel like characters from series in Smash already may be ruled out.

Now watch as all those salty ******* stop complaining about Terry because there's "more slots" available.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

i'm sorry for doubting you about fighter pass 2
Just finished watching everything. My god banjo is so ****ing faithful I LOVE it! Terry looks nice, the stage is clearly the King of Fighters Arena (so guess Sabi was right about that). The SNK Neo Geo trailer was a fabulous way of showing him off (I knew we wouldn’t get gameplay), and we’re getting MORE DLC! This is so ****ing hype.

Also, rip the internet. It’s drowned in a flood of saltwater after he showed off Sans as a MII FIGHTER COSTUME!!!! HAHA! I’m laughing my ASS off! Probably the only one i’ll but just for that music track. Sad we didn’t get any Microsoft/Rare costumes, but whatevs.

So, how is everyone else doing now that speculation has been cracked wide open and we have proof from the horses mouth that he wants to keep the DLC train going as long as possible?

D

Deleted member

Can we talk about how Sakurai confirmed more DLC fighters beyond the originally promised five? I might have missed the page since I showed up late, but hot damn. DLC really is going to be going strong

Shroob

Sup?
Bruh, that Sans costume reveal got me. Never played Undertale, but it's awesome. It almost makes it seem like Sans is a playable fighter.

I have...quite a bit to write about in my next article.

Also, Mii Costume Theory is dead!
I mean, that's a knock against Resi, teach. Not sure if you should be celebrating that. :mybodyisreggie:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
tfw you get overshadowed by one boney boi in your own presentation

wait what's that sound?

Oh god oh ****.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
>Be Toby
>Beat Sakurai on his own game IN HIS OWN HOUSE
>Get Sans and a remix of Megalovania added to the game
How can one man be so B A S E D

NerFox

Smash Cadet
I’m going to be honest, I was relieved because they made Sans a Mii Costume lol. I don’t want Sans in the game as a fighter ^^’ (don’t kill me)

And I just can’t believe even more fighters are coming to the game... this is amazing! To be honest I don’t care who the 5th fighters pass DLC is now because we are getting even more and we already have such a Nice and big roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom