• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we talk about how Sakurai confirmed more DLC fighters beyond the originally promised five? I might have missed the page since I showed up late, but hot damn. DLC really is going to be going strong
Well they did announce this in the direct first but it’s hype regardless

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm not sure whether to be dissapointed that an UT rep is probably forever disconfirmed...

or FILLED WITH DETERMINATION that he got in at all, and with a (barely changed) Megalovania remix to boot!

D

Deleted member

Anyway congrats you guys, he may not be a unique character but it's a nice nod
Besides the Sans costume has so much detail put into it compared to others that he's practically a standalone character anyway

D

Deleted member

Well they did announce this in the direct first but it’s hype regardless
Gonna be honest. I just got on during Banjo's part of the direct and for some reason the stream wouldn't let me rewind. I only found out now after Sakurai said it himself.

That being said, HOLY **** XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 1. THE GOOD GAME!!!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean, that's a knock against Resi, teach. Not sure if you should be celebrating that. :mybodyisreggie:
Eh, I don't think it's a knock against Resident Evil. The Theory itself suggested that a series from a particular company would only reveal costumes with the source company. This Direct showed that is no longer the case.

It doesn't rule out a Capcom Character. It simply ruled out that Capcom costumes would have to be revealed with a Capcom Fighter.

My guess is there's a Capcom pick coming in the additional Fighters, and Dante is certainly, certainly in the running.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
sans actually has one of the best looking mii costumes, if not The best :O

D

Deleted member

Hyped for the Sans Mii costume and Terry looks awesome.

I may pick Gamefreak’s Town too.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
saw a nice bird in the xenoblade trailer

the one in the smash trailer was better but man the one in the xenoblade trailer got me

that xenobird

Noipoi

Howdy!
Recorded the moment the direct ended

10 months ago I said we’d get some sorta Undertale content in Smash.

And look what happened?

Look what happened?

I won.

I am so ****ing happy.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Goemon is a Mii Costume YAY!!

AND TERRY BOGARD!!! I love this I can have my Capcom vs SNK in smash.

I REALLY REALLLLLLY want his Mark of the Wolves costume also. I prefer it to the red one.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
That Terry trailer was made just to spite people that their favorite character didn’t made it. It gave me hope that Kyo would actually get in dammit.

In any case, I knew there would be more DLC, but I didn’t expect it to be said now. And the way Sakurai words seems like we’re getting a lot more than you expect.

i skipped through the direct say that again????
Xenoblade Chronicles 1 is getting a remake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Recorded the moment the direct ended

10 months ago I said we’d get some sorta Undertale content in Smash.

And look what happened?

Look what happened?

I won.

I am so ****ing happy.
your uncontrollable laughter is amazing

also nice ice cream

can i have some

D

Deleted member

So when is Banjo actually available? It doesnt show any update available for me yet

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The "bringing new game worlds together" honestly scares me.
I’m not scared. I relish it. Even if it means new Nintendo IPs. It means we probably won’t get many shill picks. And gives them plenty of opportunities to please tonnes of fans.

Even if it means Geno’s chances are pretty much dead.

Plus this means new/more hope for Tekken, Crash, DoomSlayer, Resident Evil, all kinda of other franchises. I can’t wait. I really can’t.

The Kasumi Karavan just doesn't die does it?

Though, you're right. We really don't know the extent to more fighters so we could legit get echo fighters.
I mean, he said he wanted to “bring together even more worlds” so, it’s possible. But I still kind of doubt it.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
And I have to preorder Daemon X Machenia now. Game looks Dope. I do not have that much money Nintendo. STOP IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom