• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Back to Hayabusa for second, if it turns out he's actually in. He'll be the anime villain of this game.

No matter how many times he was destroyed, the dust settles and it turns out he only used a fraction of his true power.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Th

Thanks!

Let’s say I might want to play as :ultkingdedede:. How would I deal with a Mario then?
Hmmm...

well, DDD thicc so you'll still get hit easily. But, since he's floaty he's not combo food potential like other heavies (Bowser, Ganondorf, K Rool, etc). DDD does have mallet which has GREAT range, and I'm willing to admit that I underestimate the hammer range a bit too often. But, since his frame data's poor you have to time your attacks VERY precisely in order to hit Mario. If you wiff, then DI as hard as you can. Shouldn't be as hard with DDD as is with lets say, Ganon (Ganon is an easy matchup for Mario. I don't mind that one as much as others, or DDD in comparison). It's winnable, but Mario still probably has an upper hand. Be careful, play with precision.

StormC

Smash Hero
I highly doubt a leaker that claims to know the ballot results but Velvet would be hype for me.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like I'm the exact opposite of Cosmic77 here.

Truth be told, I have zero attachment to Samsho as a franchise and have plenty of other picks that I'd want.

But I don't care, because this is 'new'. This is something that I'd never even consider, and that excites me to see what it would be like.

I'm grateful for being forced outside of my comfort zone in speculation and forced to try new things, it's rewarding.

StormC

Smash Hero

Truth be told, I have zero attachment to Samsho as a franchise and have plenty of other picks that I'd want.

But I don't care, because this is 'new'. This is something that I'd never even consider, and that excites me to see what it would be like.

I'm grateful for being forced outside of my comfort zone in speculation and forced to try new things, it's rewarding.
I agree, although selfishly I hope 3/5, the majority appeals to me.

:ultbanjokazooie::ultjoker: already got that covered.

I'll take Phoenix Wright, Dante, Leon/Jill, Crash, Hayabusa, or Velvet for fighter 5. Any of those would do it. So basically if Capcom gets a character I'm set.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Yeah, people need to know that part if the beauty of Smash is the fact that it allows you to dip into franchises you never thought you would try out. I mean, if it wasn't for Melee, I would know like 5 frachises, most of them which weren't in Smash.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Nothing wrong with wanting a character from a franchise you've been attached to either.

I'd be more okay with Samsho if Nintendo didn't already do something similar with Joker and to a lesser extent, Hero. Getting these "suprise" picks are fun, but eventually you start craving that character who you've always wanted in Smash.

StormC

Smash Hero
Nothing wrong with wanting a character from a franchise you've been attached to either.

I'd be more okay with Samsho if Nintendo didn't already do something similar with Joker and to a lesser extent, Hero. Getting these "suprise" picks are fun, but eventually you start craving that character who you've always wanted in Smash.
Unless you want a new third party character, they weren’t going to be in this DLC Pass anyway.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
While I’m still pretty eh on a SNK rep and betting on the leak being real.

I’m actually pretty open to Metal Slug characters getting based on shear art style and design alone despite never playing the games.
D300923E-B752-40BB-A266-C12EECBD1206.jpeg

They’re humanoid but at the same time, they’re stylized enough to look slightly cartoonish.

include Crash with them and I’m content

Noipoi

Howdy!

Just do what I do.

Whenever a character starts getting heavily rumored I immediately start getting into the series so by the time they’re revealed I’m a fan.

Easy peasy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
While I’m still pretty eh on a SNK rep and betting on the leak being real.

I’m actually pretty open to Metal Slug characters getting based on shear art style and design alone despite never playing the games.View attachment 236344
They’re humanoid but at the same time, they’re stylized enough to look slightly cartoonish.

include Crash with them and I’m content
What’s up with Kamehameha Caveman in the corner?

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Wait, I’ve been away with my folks most of the day, what’s going on? Something about Terry and possibly Ryu?
1st. Ryu Hayabusa was deconfirmed when we saw that SNK leak

2nd. There's a chance it could be tied to that rumor on 4chan about the 4th character confusing peoples

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So.....

Birdgang Birdgang?
Sure. Why not.
I have VERY few 3rd Party wants to begin with (and I'm very fortunate to have :ultjoker::ultbanjokazooie: rn), so I'm open to pretty much any SNK rep.
With Nakoruru probably being the one I want most.

Plus it means that we would have 3 Granblue characters in Smash, so I'm cool w/ that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom