• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troykv

Smash Master
The characters that sound the most likely are Terry and Nakoruru; both essencially mascots of SNK, two of their most popular characters.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
How based would it be if its a metal slug character and their charater portrait is exagerated like in the games in the character select menu
hqdefault.jpg

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Its your Boy plasmadan the kasumi hater remember when people thought kasumi would be an echo bad times.looks like we are getting an snk chracther huh

Iridium

Smash Hero
Is the NSO's 7-day free trial still a thing? Maybe I could use it in the meantime to host or join an arena.

And I see I missed something again. Well.

Nothing against Terry but he just sounds like coming across being another:ultken:
I've never thought of him like that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The best part about the leak is gamexplain uses captain falcon a person named after a bird in their leak thumbnails.

They out here low key confirming nakoruu

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Just do what I do.

Whenever a character starts getting heavily rumored I immediately start getting into the series so by the time they’re revealed I’m a fan.

Easy peasy.
Doesn't always work though. I gave Bayo a chance, and I still don't like the franchise. Not sure where you stand on Persona, but I know you don't care about Joker.

I've accepted that my opinion is of the minority in this thread, and I'm okay with that. Inking, Ridley, K. Rool, Isabelle, and Incineroar were some of my favorite additions in this game because I was familiar with their franchises and had a history with them. I can see the appeal of learning about a new franchise through Smash, and while it has worked in my favor before, I'd rather stick with what I know. Just how I am, and I don't plan on changing any time soon.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Hmmm...

well, DDD thicc so you'll still get hit easily. But, since he's floaty he's not combo food potential like other heavies (Bowser, Ganondorf, K Rool, etc). DDD does have mallet which has GREAT range, and I'm willing to admit that I underestimate the hammer range a bit too often. But, since his frame data's poor you have to time your attacks VERY precisely in order to hit Mario. If you wiff, then DI as hard as you can. Shouldn't be as hard with DDD as is with lets say, Ganon (Ganon is an easy matchup for Mario. I don't mind that one as much as others, or DDD in comparison). It's winnable, but Mario still probably has an upper hand. Be careful, play with precision.
Okay. Thanks. Thiccness is an advantage and a disadvantage. What do you think the best way to get a grab in against Mario would be? That’s probably my best option since I have to keep him from grabbing me. Oh yeah. How do I best stop him from grabbing me?

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Enough about me what have you guys been up too its been like months since i was last here

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Am I the sore person hoping for Terry here?
Nah, Terry does a lot for me. I've seen the Fatal Fury animations, and played the games. Pretty sweet character. Mind you, I'm not heavily into 'em like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat.

Though when it comes to Samurai Shodown, Earthquake's my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom