• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can’t wait to see Crash Bandicoot crashing the eShop servers when he is released for Smash.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Just woke up from a really weird nightmare... I can talk about it later, but I will say this, it did have Misty pull a Chiaotzu on the postman from Majora’s Mask, both looking like they were possessed by the Lich from Adventure Time.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I can’t wait to see Crash Bandicoot crashing the eShop servers when he is released for Smash.
I got my dream character in, and now I'd like to think anything's possible. Now that Banjo's in, Crash is another character I'd like. I think that would complete my childhood game collection bucket list.

Chunkz

Smash Rookie
You say that but seeing "Patch in the rest of the pokemon" Is personally the the stupidest thing I have ever seen and the stupidest thing GF could do
y tho
not like people aren't already rioting for national dex. Considering they aren't allowed to delay it's the best option they have to appease everyone.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Screw this. Ryu Hayabusa and Strider Hiryu as fighters #4 and #5. I want more ninjas.

D

Deleted member

Banjo is so fun, Everyone with a PC should play it.
But I heard that the N64 controls are awkward.

And to play with an Xbox controller I suppose that the most fair way to do so is with the Xbox ports, which I sadly can't play.

Hopefully Rare Replay comes to Switch so I can finally play the duology.

@Bolderousness @ryumo the Zekenator @liquidmetalslime Have you seen this?

Thank Aaronitmar for this idea.

I'll be disappointed if something like this isn't published.
I would love that bundle too.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

But I heard that the N64 controls are awkward.

And to play with an Xbox controller I suppose that the most fair way to do so is with the Xbox ports, which I sadly can't play.

Hopefully Rare Replay comes to Switch so I can finally play the duology.

QUOTE="Iridium, post: 23399548, member: 396407"]@Bolderousness @ryumo the Zekenator @liquidmetalslime Have you seen this?

Thank Aaronitmar for this idea.

I'll be disappointed if something like this isn't published.
I would love that bundle too.[/QUOTE]
They really aren’t. I only had to reconfigure a few buttons.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait is that happening?

*is starting to freak just a li'l*
If she becomes a popular name in speculation, watch people complain about how a photo-realistic military lady is super similar to a semi-realistic phantom thief and animesque fantasy hero.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Friend of mine sent me a really heckin cheesy Smash pun last night and I gotta share it soooo

If an earthquake happens, can :ultrichter: measure it?

D

Deleted member

If she becomes a popular name in speculation, watch people complain about how a photo-realistic military lady is super similar to a semi-realistic phantom thief and animesque fantasy hero.
Those people need more of MvC2 Jill in their lives.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
So there's a scandal brewing up around Resetera right now. So it's probably be best not to link any information from them right now. And especially anything from Zhuge.
Speaking of that same scandal, apparently they're now doing damage control... Deleting threads about this controversy.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm prepared.

My name is red. :smash:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Flyboy Flyboy I was just at Marion's in Miamisburg last night. Got myself a hat with the logo this time so I can represent back in Oregon.

My brother got a Skyline hat. We miss Ohio.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I was playing a new WoL file last night to test something and when I unlocked Fox (10th character) the message simply said “Purchased DLC fighters now available!” Instead of individual messages saying “You can now play as Piranha Plant/Joker!”

Just something to note I guess

D

Deleted member

Petition to make this pallette swap for Toon Link a Link’s Awakening alt in a future update:
70A27D08-134F-4399-8F5C-D2289EA6A319.jpeg

Sorry for the bad quality, couldn’t find a good render of it.

Looks great. I should probably start getting amiibos some time.
I always pick every Metroid amiibo.

Also as many third party ones as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey everyone. So we took a break on AMAs this week so no one was overshadowed by E3 (and because I'm out of town or whatever).

But! We'll start again tomorrow as usual, so I used the name picker thingy to draw two Kore random names. Winners are...

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 on Sunday and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy on Wednesday!

Are you two good to go for AMAs?

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone. So we took a break on AMAs this week so no one was overshadowed by E3 (and because I'm out of town or whatever).

But! We'll start again tomorrow as usual, so I used the name picker thingy to draw two Kore random names. Winners are...

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 on Sunday and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy on Wednesday!

Are you two good to go for AMAs?
Could I join the AMA list please?

With all the exams finally over I have time for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom