• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

consider the following:

three houses has an unlockable FE amiibo music track related to a TH-specific amiibo, but as far as we know there aren't any TH amiibo in production

unless, say, a certain someone was making an appearance in something that would warrant an amiibo...

View attachment 232278
Oh god I'm having flashbacks of the Shovel Knight amiibo speculation

D

Deleted member

I'll be honest, I'm starting to think they may be seeing the main Pokémon games as a side-thing instead of the main point of the franchise.

While I still love the franchise including the main games, and I still want to play them, it feels weird with it seeming like they're not putting as much funding and effort into the main games as they could. I don't expect them to make unique animations for each attack for over 1,000 pokemanz, but still, I'm seeing where some of the guys on Youtube and Twitter are coming from. Maybe they should've left 3D to the console series...
This comment does make it seem as a similar case to Marvel's.

Mostly since Marvel currently puts a huge focus on the MCU in comparison to their other stuff.

This doesn't mean that Game Freak isn't giving care to the main games or that Marvel does bad stuff outside of the MCU doh: the main Pokémon games still have cool stuff for many players and Marvel is bringing dope stuff with comics (such as Inmortal Hulk or every Chip Zdarsky story), games (Spidey PS4, UA3 and Future Fight) and even internet content (channels such as Marvel HQ for the people from the USA or their TL;DR videos).

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
This comment does make it seem as a similar case to Marvel's.

Mostly since Marvel currently puts a huge focus on the MCU in comparison to their other stuff.

This doesn't mean that Game Freak isn't giving care to the main games or that Marvel does bad stuff outside of the MCU doh: the main Pokémon games still have cool stuff for many players and Marvel is bringing dope stuff with comics (such as Inmortal Hulk or every Chip Zdarsky story), games (Spidey PS4, UA3 and Future Fight) and even internet content (channels such as Marvel HQ for the people from the USA or their TL;DR videos).
yeah that's true.

To be honest I don't really care much about graphics and stuff, and I liked Moon, Alpha Sapphire, and X, so I'm sure I'll love these new games, but something still seems to be bugging me. I didn't really even mind the hand-holding at the beginning of Moon so maybe it's just the internet talk getting to me.

Lmao I didn't even realize it's my birthday today.
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
In less than 3 weeks, it will have already been a year since Simon and Richter were revealed. Obviously not a hot topic anymore, but that's okay.

Now if I get Ryu Hayabusa alongside them and Hero, something at least went right for me.

D

Deleted member

In less than 3 weeks, it will have already been a year since Simon and Richter were revealed. Obviously not a hot topic anymore, but that's okay.

Now if I get Ryu Hayabusa alongside them and Hero, something at least went right for me.
It would be cool if Hayabusa’s stage had a minor gimmick regarding wall jumping and a few breakable objects similar to the candles in Dracula’s castle.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

All I need is Crash to complete my dream roster. Now that Banjo is reveled, a Crash vs Mario vs Sonic (vs Banjo) would be ****ing sweet

D

Deleted member

All I need is Crash to complete my dream roster. Now that Banjo is reveled, a Crash vs Mario vs Sonic (vs Banjo) would be ****ing sweet
Same, but not completely that way.

Ultimate would just be the best game ever if it allowed me to have Samus, Eight/Guv from DQ8 and freaking Crash Bandicoot one next to the other in many fights where War Cry from DQ8, the Brawl cover of the Brinstar theme or the MechaBandicoot theme from Twinsanity would be blasting in the background.

Although tbf, Ultimate literally has a 99,99% of everything I was wanting already in. Crash is just a 0,01% that isn’t a must at this point. An epic 0,01% if it happens doh.

D

Deleted member

Crash is my next prediction

I’m probably wrong but we’ll see
I hope that Crash manages to get in just to have that pipe dream of a crossover as a reality.

Seeing Crash next to Samus and Guv would just mean a lot for me.

But right now, I will just enjoy every single moment with Guv now that he is finally in after years worried about his chances and having the whole internet trying to make me doubt his addition.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crash is my next prediction

I’m probably wrong but we’ll see
I’ve been predicting Crash for half a year now. Crash and Dark Souls. My two bets.

I hope that Crash manages to get in just to have that pipe dream of a crossover as a reality.

Seeing Crash next to Samus and Guv would just mean a lot for me.

But right now, I will just enjoy every single moment with Guv now that he is finally in after years worried about his chances and having the whole internet trying to make me doubt his addition.
Where did that name come from? The wiki only calls him Eight?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nice, kind, well thought out birthday message.

9 likes.

That's how Smashboards works.
I think I know how you could get loads of likes.

Try to use your talent with Blender to make your own memes and give a more unique personality to your posts.

I suspect that is the reason why Panda’s posts get so many likes: the use of the unique Kasumi memes and sprites they make on their own.

D

Deleted member

Try to use your talent with Blender to make your own memes and give a more unique personality to your posts.

I suspect that is the reason why Panda’s posts get so many likes: the use of the unique Kasumi memes and sprites they make on their own.
LOL I was joking.

Kasumi memes are funny.

At least, that's what Kasumi told me to say.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Actually Metal Shop X Metal Shop X made the sprites.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So is anyone here older than 26, turning 27 later in the year? Sometimes I can't remember who is what age lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My emotions went from, "lol it's my birthday" to a sharp turn of realization that I haven't made any progress since my last birthday.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

My emotions went from, "lol it's my birthday" to a sharp turn of realization that I haven't made any progress since my last birthday.
So cursed I didn't get a response. I did not for-see this outcome.

I'm sure a lot of people feel that way, but you have, trust me. You get a lot of experiences within a year, and you learn from them. It's, like, impossible not to learn within the span of a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom