• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Normally I wouldn’t want another FE character in Smash... but I am more than ok with a TH rep in Smash as long as we get this track in Smash because holy **** is it a bop.
consider the following:

three houses has an unlockable FE amiibo music track related to a TH-specific amiibo, but as far as we know there aren't any TH amiibo in production

unless, say, a certain someone was making an appearance in something that would warrant an amiibo...

1563896755896.png

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There is no way for me to post that without getting infracted. It was only afterwards that I noticed the swear, so I just snipped it out. I would delete it myself... but I can’t.
To clarify, that only applies if you're embedding a tweet(etc.). Depending the severity of the language, you can still link it with a language warning. Never be afraid to ask a Moderator if it's acceptable as is. You can also screenshot the tweet and censor out the swear word(s) yourself and then post it as an image. There's many ways to do so.

For comments, a language warning usually suffices, as long as it's not rather extreme statements. You can also just crop the tweet and post it as an image(including removing censored words) if that helps. People link to other sites a lot, but the important part is the language warning. In this particular case, I would say you were fine linking to it, as you had a language warning up. :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
when will gamefreak announce pokemon male and female versions
I’d buy it. A Pokémon game with all-female mons and an all female town and a goddess for a legendary. Please and thank you.

consider the following:

three houses has an unlockable FE amiibo music track related to a TH-specific amiibo, but as far as we know there aren't any TH amiibo in production

unless, say, a certain someone was making an appearance in something that would warrant an amiibo...

View attachment 232278
No. It’s not happening. If it were, they’d be the next character we got and not Hero in order to synergies the marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when will gamefreak announce pokemon male and female versions
INTRODUCING POKEMON MAN VERSION

BUILD UP YOUR TEAM OF MANLY POKEMON IN THIS NO GIRLS ALLOWED CLUB

FLEX THOSE MUSCLES LIKE YOU MEAN IT, BUTTERCUP

1563897180135.png

MISTER, I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU YET

NOW JUST LOOK AT THESE MUSCLES

1563897267999.png

GOD I LOVE PROTEIN

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lookin for jobs is tricky

Who knew?
i mean, i've worked at a shoe store for the past year and a half. im gonna quit next week but thats just cause im moving. ****'s hella easy.

can't relate to those who did fast food, that's absolutely bottom tier.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
consider the following:

View attachment 232278
if this happens his voice actor better get recasted, Chris Niosi (certified ultra jerkass) only took the Male Byleth role on the off chance byleth got in smash and that's one VA that really doesn't deserve to be immortalized

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
if this happens his voice actor better get recasted, Chris Niosi (certified ultra jerkass) only took the Male Byleth role on the off chance byleth got in smash and that's one VA that really doesn't deserve to be immortalized
He really did? Huh. Got a source for that? I’m curious.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
He really did? Huh. Got a source for that? I’m curious.
Actually, it seems like he didn't take it only for that reason but was bragging about the possibility to people he knew. Either way he doesn't deserve to have a role in smash and thank god Byleth is a silent protag.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Actually, it seems like he didn't take it only for that reason but was bragging about the possibility to people he knew. Either way he doesn't deserve to have a role in smash and thank god Byleth is a silent protag.
the solution is clear

1563898847637.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait, I’m confused, if Byleth is a silent protagonist, then why was the role casted? Am I just like, misunderstanding what you’re saying here?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't see why it's a bad thing if he did a good job.

Also, Joker is s silent protag, too. He still has a lot of voice lines.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, Chris Niosi? Like the one who made TOME?

What did he do to get that title?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Everything is being leaked for FE: Three Houses. Really the only thing I was interested in was seeing all of the time skip portraits. Now that they are out, considered whose going to be the focus of classes, who to recruit, and who to S support with Byleth after the time skip. Did a tier list to sort my thoughts. If you want to see the portraits for the students here they are:

my-image (1).png

If you'd like to toy with the tier list yourself, here it is.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
byleth still speaks in battle and on level-ups + in FE heroes
I somehow had no idea that he was in FE Heroes.
To be fair, if a character is voiced by someone that nobody likes, it can leave a bad taste in your mouth.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Everything is being leaked for FE: Three Houses. Really the only thing I was interested in was seeing all of the time skip portraits. Now that they are out, considered whose going to be the focus of classes, who to recruit, and who to S support with Byleth after the time skip. Did a tier list to sort my thoughts. If you want see the portraits for the students here they are:

If you'd like to toy with the tier list yourself, here it is.
They're like freaking Pokemon.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

Also, Joker is s silent protag, too. He still has a lot of voice lines.
Its a bad thing because he has a history of being abusive and manipulative. It's not just allegations either, he's admitted to it. He's not someone who should be supported.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Its a bad thing because he has a history of being abusive and manipulative. It's not just allegations either, he's admitted to it. He's not someone who should be supported.
D7SFksqXkAED-lW.jpg

Why you gotta hit me with this, man.

Like I gotta need some sources before calling it, but man, of all peoples, why him?

D

Deleted member

One thing that confuses me a lot is the fact Sakurai expressed interest on putting CGi character trailers to an end sometime after Joker's reveal.... Just to keep making them after that character.

Nothing bad with any of the choices, just odd to see such a sudden change of thought that gives his team more work.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
One thing that confuses me a lot is the fact Sakurai expressed interest on putting CGi character trailers to an end sometime after Joker's reveal.... Just to keep making them after that character.

Nothing bad with any of the choices, just odd to see such a sudden change of thought that gives his team more work.
for what it's worth, the hero/banjo trailers were almost certainly being made when he said that so it was probably just him being cheeky/downplaying the possibility to surprise people

i believe he's said they take upwards of eight months to storyboard and produce

D

Deleted member

for what it's worth, the hero/banjo trailers were almost certainly being made when he said that so it was probably just him being cheeky/downplaying the possibility to surprise people

i believe he's said they take upwards of eight months to storyboard and produce
Maybe the next ones could lack the CGi parts if that is true.

Maybe the Hero and Banjo trailers were worked on before the decission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom