• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
> Love-able character
> Love-able voice actor

The perfect combination.

I absolutely adore VAs who are passionate about their roles.
:3 EXACTLY! Me too! And both ar freakin' beautiful.... o//w//o I mean, AWESOME. I think I got to write a little message to the actor along with other people once...and holy Hell, I got so excited to see that happening that I jumped all over my house while squealing...no joke! (Glad there was no one around watching) xD I don't ever remember what I typed down but I bet it was ridiculous! T W T Every time I see them my heart races. And even, this voice actor isn't like the ones that works on movies and stuff, he is a Canadian VA and stage actor that currently works as a waiter. x3 I wish I could talk to him, but I am shy as heck...

Other one I love is David Gasman, the voice actor of Rayman. I saw him on a movie once as a police man and I was like "GASP! DAVID GASMAN! D: OH MY GOD!" XD

D

Deleted member

:3 EXACTLY! Me too! And both ar freakin' beautiful.... o//w//o I mean, AWESOME. I think I got to write a little message to the actor along with other people once...and holy Hell, I got so excited to see that happening that I jumped all over my house while squealing...no joke! (Glad there was no one around watching) xD I don't ever remember what I typed down but I bet it was ridiculous! T W T Every time I see them my heart races. And even, this voice actor isn't like the ones that works on movies and stuff, he is a Canadian VA and stage actor that currently works as a waiter. x3 I wish I could talk to him, but I am shy as heck...

Other one I love is David Gasman, the voice actor of Rayman. I saw him on a movie once as a police man and I was like "GASP! DAVID GASMAN! D: OH MY GOD!" XD
Hahaha, that’s awesome!

I’ve met a few VAs myself, and they all provide awesome advice that’s super helpful, but I still wish I could meet more, as odd as that may sound. LOL

D

Deleted member

What are everyone's wants for Marvel vs. Capcom 4?

I'd love me myself Punisher, Yondu, Asura and Augus. Also Groot with Rocket.
>Nova
>Blade
>Kamala Khan
>War Machine
>Viewtiful Joe
>Jill Valentine (close to her MvC2 version)
>Phoenix Wright
>Namor
>Gambit
>Darkhawk
>Protoman
>Guile
>Bison
>Dr.Doom
>Super Skrull
>F4

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Rie listen to me. Don't let this discourage you from seeking other jobs, getting rejected sucks but you can't let that hold you back, you need to keep your head up high and look for other jobs. Like a flower blossoming in harsh terrain you have to be resilient in the face of adversity. Please stay, the board is here for you in case you need or support.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If were also gonna include returning characters then

Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Rocket (But with Groot), Wolverine, Amaterasu and Nemesis.

D

Deleted member

Rie listen to me. Don't let this discourage you from seeking other jobs, getting rejected sucks but you can't let that hold you back, you need to keep your head up high and look for other jobs. Like a flower blossoming in harsh terrain you have to be resilient in the face of adversity. Please stay, the board is here for you in case you need or support.
I completely agree.

A few days ago I was in the same mood as Noipoi and Rie since I got rejected from university due to a lack of jobs... And this Friday I got over that by getting a place at a language academy.

I’m sure that both of them can also get to find a career or job as long as they keep searching.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m sorry guys I need to be alone a while...

I got rejected from a job that SHOULD have had zero problems, zero competition, and not a lot of experience required to hire me. I insist I’m blacklisted but mom doesn’t believe me

When my folks die I’m probably gonna be homeless. Life has been screwing me since the day I was born and idk if it’ll ever stop.

I just want to cry...
Hey man, it’s gonna be okay.

I know it seems rough right now, but I swear to you it’ll all work out. You just gotta keep moving forward.

It’s okay to cry, by the way.

AndreaAC

Hahaha, that’s awesome!

I’ve met a few VAs myself, and they all provide awesome advice that’s super helpful, but I still wish I could meet more, as odd as that may sound. LOL
XD And funny, most poeple really doesn't know this fellow...and every time I bring him up I turn red...this has NEVER happened with those more well know actors from movies or even musicians, just him. I don't know why!

:D AWESOME! Which VAs have you met, if it isn't much to ask? And it's not weird at all! I swear, I wish I could go to Canada JUST to meet this voice actor (as I don't know where David is), but I feel I wouldn't be able to handle it, and I would hyperventilate and faint! xD

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Been doing that for years, same song and dance every single time...

I got a job not related to what I studied once but within 3 months I got laid off

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I’m sorry guys I need to be alone a while...

I got rejected from a job that SHOULD have had zero problems, zero competition, and not a lot of experience required to hire me. I insist I’m blacklisted but mom doesn’t believe me

When my folks die I’m probably gonna be homeless. Life has been screwing me since the day I was born and idk if it’ll ever stop.

I just want to cry...
Sorry to hear what you're going through. You don't have any other relatives (Uncles & aunts, cousins or siblings?) to live with at the chance it happens though? I hope things somehow turns out for the better for you.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well the new overwatch character is mentally insane:
-snip-
This is a pretty interesting character! Seems like he's going to be working with Doomfist and Reaper as well... Interested to see how that turns out.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sigma out here being one of overwatch's most interesting-looking characters in years

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Been doing that for years, same song and dance every single time...

I got a job not related to what I studied once but within 3 months I got laid off
Steven King got rejected 100s of times but he never gave up. You have to keep trying, the more time you wallow in despair the less time is spent on looking for a new job or career. You can do it Rie

D

Deleted member

XD And funny, most poeple really doesn't know this fellow...and every time I bring him up I turn red...this has NEVER happened with those more well know actors from movies or even musicians, just him. I don't know why!

:D AWESOME! Which VAs have you met, if it isn't much to ask? And it's not weird at all! I swear, I wish I could go to Canada JUST to meet this voice actor (as I don't know where David is), but I feel I wouldn't be able to handle it, and I would hyperventilate and faint! xD
- Kenny James (Bowser)
- Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario)
- Bret Iwan (Mickey Mouse)
- Alan Oppenheimer ( Skeletor)
- Steve Whitmire (Kermit, Ernie, and a LOT more Muppets)
- Cindy Robinson (Betty Boop)
- Lex Lang (Dr. Neo Cortex)
- Keith Silverstein (Simon Belmont in SSBU)

EDIT: Thanks for the follow! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Ah so we are just pretending marvel vs Capcom infinite didn’t happen?
Good
:p
It had good gameplay and the stone mechanic was well received just everything was lack luster and people were upset about the collector edition which they had every right to be so. #Notmystones

AndreaAC

- Kenny James (Bowser)
- Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario)
- Bret Iwan (Mickey Mouse)
- Alan Oppenheimer ( Skeletor)
- Steve Whitmire (Kermit, Ernie, and a LOT more Muppets)
- Cindy Robinson (Betty Boop)
- Lex Lang (Dr. Neo Cortex)
- Keith Silverstein (Simon Belmont in SSBU)

EDIT: Thanks for the follow! :)
owo DANNNNNNG. THAT IS AMAZING! :D Lucky you, my friend!

xD I have mostly met people that work on the ilustration side of industry. Wish I could recall all their names but...seeing them draw in the moment was like...dang, I want to be like them! Mostly worked with Marvel and DC. Even one of them gave me a poster of their current work with Nextflix about Battle Toads and give me his autograph for free! Some of them where even locals and I swear, I wanted to ask for a Ridley ilustration so badly (xD Think of it, I could have asked for Shay Cormac too), too bad I didn't got around to do that... :'C

;3 Anytime!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

owo DANNNNNNG. THAT IS AMAZING! :D Lucky you, my friend!

xD I have mostly met people that work on the ilustration side of industry. Wish I could recall all their names but...seeing them draw in the moment was like...dang, I want to be like them! Mostly worked with Marvel and DC. Even one of them gave me a poster of their current work with Nextflix about Battle Toads and give me his autoghrapf for free! Some of them where even locals and I swear, I wanted to ask for a Ridley ilustration so badly (xD Think of it, I could have asked for Shay Cormac too), too bad I didn't got around to do that... :'C

;3 Anytime!
LOL Local cons can do you wonders.

Also, that sounds awesome! I’m sure watching them do it is very interesting. Hey, he/she sounds like a pretty epic dude/dudette!

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Has anyone here slept so late that you literally wake up into 5/6 PM?

Can't believe vacations of all things did that to me.

AndreaAC

LOL Local cons can do you wonders.

Also, that sounds awesome! I’m sure watching them do it is very interesting. Hey, he/she sounds like a pretty epic dude/dudette!
xD It was the very first time I went to one of those....so, my eyes were glimmering with amazement, and I wanted to take every plush and figures I saw...

OH YES, It definitely is! and they are! I saw those guys working and I was like "...PLEASE, teach me your ways, oh wise one!" (xD In my head of course, I was basically fangirling).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom