• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You have to pick up to three odd and weird DLC for Smash. It doesn’t have to be fighters specifically, it can be anything. Go.

1. A Detective Hat for Pikachu to advertise the physical release of Pokémon Detective Pikachu.
2. “Happy Together” as a downloadable song for the game.
1. Homecoming Hijinks from Tropical Freeze as a Stage
2. Galar Pokémon Trainer Mii Costumes that skin the Shot Put as a Pokéball
3. Two new mini maps in WoL that award more music, Mii Costumes, etc. on top of spirits as well as two new bosses at the end of them.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is Piranha Plant a boy or a girl?

...the answer, of course, is Yes

Smash should remedy this lack of female representation by giving us Elma or somethin'...
PREACHHHHH

and KOS-MOS for female third parties cause atm the only other female third party is Bayonetta. And Kazooie if you count her separately from Banjo

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
You have to pick up to three odd and weird DLC for Smash. It doesn’t have to be fighters specifically, it can be anything. Go.

1. A Detective Hat for Pikachu to advertise the physical release of Pokémon Detective Pikachu.
2. “Happy Together” as a downloadable song for the game.
1. Glover is the final fighter in the pass.
2. The final mode added to the game is "Break the Targets and Board the Platforms," a mix of the 2 classic bonus modes.
3. The very last update to the game adds a new map to World of Light where you can recruit all of the DLC characters, which also retroactively adds cutscene to the rest of the campaign. Sakurai announces this and says that World of Light wasn't ready at the game's launch, but him and his team didn't want to delay the game for a single mode.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Sword & Shield not having all Pokémon, Mega Evolutions, & Z-Moves, I wonder if Pokémon Showdown is going to do anything to "fix" it on their battle simulator?

I could see them making a format that combines all the assets of generations 7 & 8.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
well its a plant so pff
If we assume Piranha Plant follows the same rules as real life Venus fly traps, it would be both, as they have both stamens and I-forgot-the-name-of-the-female-plant-reproductive-organs.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So that thing with the two maps I mentioned earlier I’m actually working on ideas for how that’d play out, so they’ll be titled something like “Galeem’s Last Stand”/“Dharkon’s Last Stand” both maps with have you picking one of three paths and working through that set of spirits and obstacles before facing a Legend spirit at the end and going back to the center to pick another path. You’ll collect rewards like new music, Mii Costumes, etc. Once you complete all three a path to one more Legend spirit and a Boss opens up for you to face.

-Galeem’s path will be centered around Pokémon (Galar starters as the three path starters, penultimate Legend Spirit is Cynthia and Boss is Rayquasa that has the same battle as Brawl except with a phase 2 as Mega Rayquaza)

-Dharkon’s path will be centered around Fire Emblem (The house leaders as the three path starters, penultimate Legend Spirit is Duma and Boss is potentially Grima)

I’ve posted many of my ideas for new spirits in this over on the spirit battles thread.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
probably because it's 40% chicken and 60% grease
Exactly, my dude. It's not "original recipe" vs "crispy recipe." It's more like "you want the runs in a few hours, or runs AND congestive heart failure in a few hours?"

The following video explains very nicely the downfall of KFC, and it's not just the chicken itself. It's also how it's prepared, the environment/stores, marketing, and other factors. Open up the spoiler to see.

Then go to Zaxby’s.

Zaxby’s is legendary. You can’t g9 wrong with Zaxby’s.
Do they even have those in Pennsylvania? Or at the very least Northern Maryland?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing I'm liking about Malwarebytes is that a software update resets the 14 day trial.

But seriously, I'm considering buying the full service.

D

Deleted member

Exactly, my dude. It's not "original recipe" vs "crispy recipe." It's more like "you want the runs in a few hours, or runs AND congestive heart failure in a few hours?"

The following video explains very nicely the downfall of KFC, and it's not just the chicken itself. It's also how it's prepared, the environment/stores, marketing, and other factors. Open up the spoiler to see.

Do they even have those in Pennsylvania? Or at the very least Northern Maryland?
They do! It actually pretty darn good, not gonna lie.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
So that thing with the two maps I mentioned earlier I’m actually working on ideas for how that’d play out, so they’ll be titled something like “Galeem’s Last Stand”/“Dharkon’s Last Stand” both maps with have you picking one of three paths and working through that set of spirits and obstacles before facing a Legend spirit at the end and going back to the center to pick another path. You’ll collect rewards like new music, Mii Costumes, etc. Once you complete all three a path to one more Legend spirit and a Boss opens up for you to face.

-Galeem’s path will be centered around Pokémon (Galar starters as the three path starters, penultimate Legend Spirit is Cynthia and Boss is Rayquasa that has the same battle as Brawl except with a phase 2 as Mega Rayquaza)

-Dharkon’s path will be centered around Fire Emblem (The house leaders as the three path starters, penultimate Legend Spirit is Duma and Boss is potentially Grima)

I’ve posted many of my ideas for new spirits in this over on the spirit battles thread.
...And I've been helping you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For those on the fence of the teen titans vs teen titans go special, this is worth checking out:
So apparently a Rhythm Heaven arcade game exists, and I got the opportunity to play it.

It's catchy, ngl.
There’s one of these at my mall arcade, it’s pretty cool

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Some time tomorrow afternoon I could help.

Can I leave an island and go back to the isle of awakening at any time with no ill effects?
Well, the only thing I saw wrong was Mals pathing gets ****ed up and he peaces out apparenly. Ive been running around IoA after finishing the 2nd Island and he was behind me the whole time. Im trying to do everything before I go to the 3rd incase that is what happens lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom