• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Actually pretty interesting, I’m learning to cook more for myself and I want to try some of these out.

Also I want to make a blowtorch egg, just to say I’ve cooked an egg with a blowtorch.
Y'know you could just lie.

That'd probably be easier than trying to make cooked eggs with a blowtorch.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well considering I have no idea what you're talking about, and that I've been on board for a Souls rep since the announcement or rumor of Dark Souls on Switch, I don't know how I could be bandwagoning.

Probably, Chosen Undead or The Ashen One since Sakurai isn't really one top stray away from an Avatar character. But if I am being honest my choice would be Soul of Cinder. The Soul of Cinder is basically a conglomerate being of the protagonist and th bosses from across the Souls series and is probably my favorite design for a realizable character across the Dark Souls franchise. But I think it'll be Chosen Undead.
I’ve been saying that we’d get a Dark Souls Character sense soon after Joker’s reveal (when I was also accurately predicting Banjo and Hero btw). Though I was mostly thinking he’d go with Solaire or Artorias. The avatars are a bit.... boring. IMO. But I have to admit that Chosen Undead is probably the most likely of the group.

But fear not. I was just joshing you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The crossover is apparently due to that recent earthquake in japan. In japan they are tying certain places in With promotions to help those in the area recover. In addition the Pikachu with the straw hat will be available and we can dress like Luffy in the straw hat outfit

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If Pokémon’s on everyone’s minds right now, I’m more than willing to bring up my ideas for a Smash styled Pokémon fighting game again. I was planning on reworking it and I’d like some thoughts if anyone’s interested.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I decided I'm going to be taking another break from Smashboards (and all social media) again. Staring Wednesday and through all of Sunday.

I don't think anyone would have cared or noticed but I figured I'd say it anyway just to make sure I do it.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Feeling depressed right now. Had to re-tread on some not-so-pleasant territory recently in order to get some closure. Wounds have re-opened, but I think it'll be helpful in the long run.
Sorry you got to deal with that man, but the fact that your talking about probably means your atleast in the healing process now. But if you need someone to talk to, im usually here nowadays.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Made another course: T6X-XR9-5KG

You guys probably hate me now since I'm like the only one doing this.

Also had to delete some stages that kinda sucked in hindsight. Maybe that'll teach me to not make stages in 5 minutes.

D

Deleted member

Ahh yes, the only Japanese series that rivals Pokémon’s anime episode count.
Detective Conan has entered the chat
Edit. Thought shin chan was longer lol, it is closing up later this month. 990 episodes, watched some as a kid. Impressive to see many long running series like it ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom