• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm checking the old Brawl forum and I'm laughing my *** off at people's reactions to R.O.B, it's eerily similair to how people reacted to Piranha Plant. So it makes me wonder.... what wtf character do you lot think might get in the next Smash game?
There was a fake leak from Smash 4 that had this and I absolutely love the idea:

Mascot for an old toyline of Nintendo's before they made consoles.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah, calling all nearby Steven Universe fans! The upcoming SU movie finally saw an official poster released. And people have already been speculating about the film's new villain.

Yes. That's right, everyone. It's confirmed. It's official.

Jenny Wakeman is the main villain of Steven Universe, now.
He has N E C C

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so anyways, Bea's design is growing on me, she may have my favorite design in Sword and Shield, or at least for the female side. On the male side... Allister, but not a lot of them have caught my interest, except for the chairman because he looks like a mix between Markiplier and Keanu Reeves.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Found a Super Mario Odyssey mod that I figured you would like, Zinith Zinith .
That's right. Poochy's model on the Jaxi's rig.

God is dead and we killed him.
Like that one mod of Yoshi replacing Mario...

...............................it's a little WIP apparently :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok, so anyways, Bea's design is growing on me, she may have my favorite design in Sword and Shield, or at least for the female side. On the male side... Allister, but not a lot of them have caught my interest, except for the chairman because he looks like a mix between Markiplier and Keanu Reeves.
They’re killing it with the character designs

Probably my favorite gym leaders in a while

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I love going back through old threads, so strange to see how mindsets change.

I'm so glad we had everyone is here for Ultimate, having all the veterans come back right from the start made speculation considerably more enjoyable and less toxic.
Oh tell me about it. There's a lot of things that are different now from back then. For one, Waluigi was vilified and hated back in Brawl, now he's kind of the biggest first party character that people want for Smash.

D

Deleted member

The responses to my BB voice have been nothing but positive and my heart is melting.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They’re killing it with the character designs

Probably my favorite gym leaders in a while
The Grass one isn't doing much, but Nessa, Allister, and Bea (who's my favorite so far (Maybe I just have a thing for toned/muscular girls, idk)) are all designs I really like.

Gen 5 had some good designs as well, and nothing can surprass that Elite 4.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm checking the old Brawl forum and I'm laughing my *** off at people's reactions to R.O.B, it's eerily similair to how people reacted to Piranha Plant. So it makes me wonder.... what wtf character do you lot think might get in the next Smash game?
my money would be on diskun, a boss from pikmin, or sandbag
Hanafuda card, just so bluepikmin can feel vindicated
Why have the card, when we could have master hanafunda himself.

I wish that rumor back in the day with him was real

Iridium

Smash Hero
If you don't mind me, I'll start adding random people to the sim against their will.

hm, what is the first building I should make in DQB2
what Im sayo g is, send pictures of building you would like for me to attempt to play

It's so normal.

Like that one mod of Yoshi replacing Mario...

...............................it's a little WIP apparently :yoshi:
He looks like Bowser stole all of his cookies, and one doesn't just simply do that.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
Speaking of dq
I hate how in dq 3 the game littearly pulls out of no where a chicken head with chicken legs and just completely destroys my party

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
my money would be on diskun, a boss from pikmin, or sandbag

Why have the card, when we could have master hanafunda himself.

I wish that rumor back in the day with him was real
On the topic of a boss from Pikmin, I've always thought Plasm Wraith would be a very interesting fighter. Since it' made of a gelatinous substance, it can contort itself into any shape and even split itself up, along with having elemental powers.

I couldn't remember who the actual mascot of Hanafuda was, was he just called Master hanafuda?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait, Yuri Lowenthal not only voices Marth and Alucard, but Spider-Man (In Spider-Man for the PS4 and Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3) too? That's awesome!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Favorite SwSh human characters?

Well, out of all the ones we got this week, I'd say Oleana is my favorite. I'm sure even more people will warm up to her if she becomes an antagonist.

Speaking of which...

Look at this image and try telling me Rose isn't evil.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, out of all the ones we got this week, I'd say Oleana is my favorite. I'm sure even more people will warm up to her if she becomes an antagonist.

Speaking of which...

look at this image and try telling me Rose isn't evil.
We need something that has a character that’s obviously going to be the twist villain, then the least suspecting character js the twist villain instead.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112

Speaking of which...

Look at this image and try telling me Rose isn't evil.
Judging by my pfp you know who is my favorite human swsh pokemon character along with brittish pokemon trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom