• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is that an animatronic torso or a WIP LEGO torso?

The round shapes make me think of the former, but it does resemble the latter with the holes.

That apart, it is looking promising.
Doing a more cartoony recreation of this character, so the torso. LOL

1562705991422.png

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
At this point I just want a Bandana Dee Mii Hat.

View attachment 230659

And I hate Miis, but I want to feel that Sakurai knows and cares about Dee's popularity.
Every popular first party character is an AT or a Mii costume, except for Bandana Dee...
I know it's kinda childish, but it's hard to not think he is biased to his own Kirby games.
About this, the only thing in Ultimate I could consider some kind of recognition to Bandana Dee's popularity is the fact that he is a 3 Stars Spirit and that Waddle Dee is a 2 stars Spirit, even higher than Waddle Doo. That's it lol.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm going to a con Friday, and there are some pretty cool folks there. Kenny James, Bret Iwan, Frank Welker, etc. Pretty excited. I mean like, not to meet new people, just excited. In general.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I saw Spiderman Homecoming (not Far From Home), and it was pretty neat, but man did they do the guy who played Ned dirty, not only was he not on the poster, but they put his name in the credits under less important characters, like, he was the 2nd or 3rd most important character in the movie, put some respect on his name.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my ****ing lord, I finally was able to make a decent challenge with the limited toolkit I have in 3D World.

Good heaven, this style isn't good for puzzles, atleast the kind of puzzles I'm looking forward.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished the first 20 levels of Dr. Mario World.

I'm really liking it so far. Clever challenges and gets my noggin running.

Now my plan is to see how far I can go playing for free and then I'll go from there.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope CupHead's show is good. So far the style is neat, but a bit different from the game, cause before they looked perfect.

D

Deleted member

Dr. Mario World has been datamined: More doctors are hidden in the files :ultdoc:
Wario (YAY!)
Waluigi (YAY!)
Daisy
Rosalina
Luma
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

I thought the other 5 Koopalings would get added too but it's not looking to be the case.

View attachment 230643
Man, the Mushroom Kingdom sure gives a ton of slack for one to get a medical degree.
Wait where’s dr :ultpiranha:?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So, am I the only one who thinks Duraludon looks super ugly, derpy and weird instead of powerful and intimidating like Tyranitar?

And not the cute type of derp, it's the ew type of derp.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
The designs so far have been a mixed bag for me. I felt the same way about a lot of the early gen 7 reveals though, the later ones were more exciting.

I just wanna see the starter forms, dammit.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What if they did an HD remake collection of the Nicktoons Unite games. I can only imagine what they would change/fix.

I'm working on a design for a new installment BTW.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The designs so far have been a mixed bag for me. I felt the same way about a lot of the early gen 7 reveals though, the later ones were more exciting.

They know starter evolutions are the big guns, they’re gonna keep the intrigue going for as long as possible.

My bet is October.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I don't like any Galar Pokemon at the moment, Drednaw is OK, cool looking, reminds me of Rhyhorn and Blastoise.

The Gigantamax form is super ugly tho.

Iridium

Smash Hero

All I got was that Game Freak has a serious sweet tooth.

And that Corviknight is still the best.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So, am I the only one who thinks Duraludon looks super ugly, derpy and weird instead of powerful and intimidating like Tyranitar?

It looks a bit off to me too, I'm confident its gonna evolve into something cool though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have zero clue how I am going to make this level interesting all the way through, or atleast at a decent lenght, but that be a question for another day, until then, have a great time here folks.
tumblr_inline_p7g88g8mTE1r8q4oz_540.gif

D

Deleted member

Very hyped for Dry Metal Pink Gold Doctor Baby Peach to get into Smash.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so why exactly is the guy who played Ned not on either Spider Man poster?

Like, he played a pretty big role in Honecoming, and I know he probably is important in Far From Home so...

Why not credit him on the main poster?

My mans got done dirty.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You ever hear that theme to the F-Zero cartoon? The translated lyrics are crazy.

"History trembles with unbearable anger....So that an episode of destruction isn't engraved."

I don't know what that means but it sounds kind of sick.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Not Sneasel.

0/:215:

Preorder cancelled.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I dunno. The Galar Pokémon so far have been rather meh for the most. Not the biggest fan of the designs.

Also, Dynamax is dumb. I’m sorry, but Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves were better in comparison to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom