• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

People always tell me that my voice is extremely deep, but I don't hear it

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
if they love micro sd cards so much why dont they make their own and make millions of dollars off of their own equipment
Nintendo does have licensed micro sd cards.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
As cool as Dr. Mario World looks, I'm a little upset they made Dr. variants of almost every character. Do we really need all seven Koopalings plus Bowser's elementary school son to be doctors? It makes Dr. Mario himself feel a little less special.

But on the bright side, I'm interested to see if Dr. Rosalina is in the game. I bet she'd look great in a labcoat.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As cool as Dr. Mario World looks, I'm a little upset they made Dr. variants of almost every character. Do we really need all seven Koopalings plus Bowser's elementary school son to be doctors? It makes Dr. Mario himself feel a little less special.

But on the bright side, I'm interested to see if Dr. Rosalina is in the game. I bet she'd look great in a labcoat.
all of these years and still no dr. wario

he didnt even get a doctorate in 64, just wario

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
mario kart 9 got leaked, what are the odds

1562286001754.png

D

Deleted member

Please keep Politics in the Debate Hall
This image represents my mood.
obligatory image.jpg

StormC

Smash Hero
= )
Tomino is an incredible writer thats gets **** cause people who watch his shows fail to pay attention
I... agree? I think he certainly has some issues, a big one being a reliance on fridging women, especially in Victory, and some of his dialogue is pretty weird (might be a translation thing) but overall I feel like he brings a rawness and psychological realism to his anime that is rare in shows aimed at middle schoolers. At least regarding his older works, especially Zeta, I wasn't too hot on Reconguista G, and even he admitted it wasn't that good.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oooo. Mario Kart Rosters! Here’s what I came up with.
Koopalings in one spot would be pretty odd. All seven of them have completely different status and builds so I'm not sure how this will work

So I got an idea for a Mario RPG. It's similar to SMRPG but it also blends in with the Tales of series.

Playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, Valentina, Rosalyn, Thistle, Javier

Secret characters: DK, Ludwig, Kenta, Toadette, Chip

Yes it’s random but with some original characters mixed into it it could work. If you’re wondering why Ludwig is on the list, it’s plot device

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Koopalings in one spot would be pretty odd. All seven of them have completely different status and builds so I'm not sure how this will work

So I got an idea for a Mario RPG. It's similar to SMRPG but it also blends in with the Tales of series.

Playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, Valentina, Rosalyn, Thistle, Javier

Secret characters: DK, Ludwig, Kenta, Toadette, Chip

Yes it’s random but with some original characters mixed into it it could work. If you’re wondering why Ludwig is on the list, it’s plot device
how you just gonna make random OCs but not explain then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom