• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

:D Glad that you like it, so far! xD I mean, maybe I am being hard on myself, but well, at least I am pleased with the results!
View attachment 229868
It has been really good practice for me, and well, I love pokemons more if I draw them!
Wow, that is really good! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey does my AMA start tomorrow?
Yessir it does.

Considering the time zone differences I'll try to post it early in the morning my time, so you don't get all the questions as you're going to bed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Then I shall better sleep.

I have exams tomorrow.
Yeah. Best hunker down till tomorrow morning. Sleep well JD.

Read it and weep. Activision had exclusive rights to Spider-Man games until 2014 whereupon the rights were given to Sony by Marvel when Activision's license expired.
Okay. Then if that's true, then there couldn't have been the problem with him in Disney Ininity 2.0. Plus, he was still in MvCI (a 2017 game) and, oh yeah, he's in Ultimate Alliance 3 which is a SWITCH EXCLUSIVE.

Plus, back to my original point, Sony still has no control over whether or not Yuri voices the character in TV shows and animated movies. Disney likes to pick one VA and stick with them, and I would really like it if they picked and stuck with Yuri.

Also, the exclusive game rights HAD to be a concession so that Marvel could control the character in Film. I can think of no other reason Marvel would license him to a company that can only put his games on one console.

Also, Ghostbusters is a Sony property and the Ghostbusters games are still multi-platform, so I'm kind of calling BS on this whole line of logic.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm back at it again with another Mario Maker 2 level:
HSM-XS5-WVG
It's based on Ice Climber. Since blocks can't respawn in this game (trust me, I tried) if you run out of blocks to climb the mountain, you'll have to restart by the spike blocks under the pipes. Don't worry, checkpoints are still in the level.

Also, bonus level:
C4S-W6X-GMG
This one's more puzzle based, just pay attention to the fire, follow the fire, make a path for the fire, etc.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah. Best hunker down till tomorrow morning. Sleep well JD.

Okay. Then if that's true, then there couldn't have been the problem with him in Disney Ininity 2.0. Plus, he was still in MvCI (a 2017 game) and, oh yeah, he's in Ultimate Alliance 3 which is a SWITCH EXCLUSIVE.

Plus, back to my original point, Sony still has no control over whether or not Yuri voices the character in TV shows and animated movies. Disney likes to pick one VA and stick with them, and I would really like it if they picked and stuck with Yuri.

Also, the exclusive game rights HAD to be a concession so that Marvel could control the character in Film. I can think of no other reason Marvel would license him to a company that can only put his games on one console.

Also, Ghostbusters is a Sony property and the Ghostbusters games are still multi-platform, so I'm kind of calling BS on this whole line of logic.
First off, Disney wouldn't even be the type to decide the casting in the first place for this sort of thing. They're very hands off with Marvel. Hell, Disney doesn't even decide the casting for the MCU. That's up to Sarah Finn. Meanwhile Spider-Man PS4 had Alexa Rose as the casting director, whose only casting credits are other video games.

If anything, it's just brand synergy and consistency, NOT obligation from an internal mandate.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
First off, Disney wouldn't even be the type to decide the casting in the first place for this sort of thing. They're very hands off with Marvel. Hell, Disney doesn't even decide the casting for the MCU. That's up to Sarah Finn. Meanwhile Spider-Man PS4 had Alexa Rose as the casting director, whose only casting credits are other video games.

If anything, it's just brand synergy and consistency, NOT obligation from an internal mandate.
Huh. Well I'll be darned.....

I still hope they stick with Yuri.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Huh. Well I'll be darned.....

I still hope they stick with Yuri.
I have no doubt they will. He was nominated for best Voice Actor at The Game Awards because of the role. They know he's well-liked, which is likely what played a part in him being approached again.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hope you like it! I've only ever seen the seventh and eighth films, so I'd be interested to go back to the first one to see how wildly different it is.
I've already seen it before. I really loved it.

And yeah there is such an massive difference. How the **** did a franchise go from stealing vehicle parts, boosting DVD-TV combos from the vehicles and race car driving to international super spies saving the world and fighting a submarine with cars to now even enhanced superhuman beings as shown in Hobbs & Shaw? But most of all an franchise with all those that can now compete with the MCU and Star Wars of all things.

*Mind Blown*

So dumb but in a good way. That's what I ******* love about The Fast and the Furious franchise. :grin:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been working on an ice/winter themed level that is close to being done, but I still need to check a couple things before uploading. Im taking a break after nearly 2 hours of designing...and Im still not satisfied with it.

Being creative is harder than I expected haha

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just got a certain space pirate into Elite Smash.

Here's my Elite Smash roster so far.
:ultpokemontrainer::ultzelda::ultbowser::ultwolf::ultpit::ultridley:

I just noticed that my Bowser and Ridley are both at 4,886,488 GSP exactly. What are odds of that?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Das a lot of Links.
“A man who’s been asleep for 100 years wakes up in the present day and takes in two familar looking boys as his sons! One grew up in a forest, the other sailed across the sea. But things get complicated as he discovers that they are alternate versions of himself from different timelines! Find out what kind of wacky hijinks this trio of the same person gets into in The Missing Link! This fall on TBS! Very Funny!”

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Note to self: don't create levels that you can't clear yourself

Also does the level testing before upload ignore checkpoints or something? Cos it's been putting me back to the beginning each time I die

EDIT: Promise to play all of your levels, just desperately trying to fine tune some stuff in my level first, and playtesting is giving me a bad time

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Also does the level testing before upload ignore checkpoints or something? Cos it's been putting me back to the beginning each time I die

EDIT: Promise to play all of your levels, just desperately trying to fine tune some stuff in my level first, and playtesting is giving me a bad time
I think you have to complete the level on one go and then complete it from the checkpoint.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

First you have to beat it from start to finish, then from the checkpoint.

It won’t work the first time as it treats the run as 2 different things because some levels could be glitches to be unbeatable before or after the checkpoint in the first game. These glitches were always fixed but the double check always existed so it could end up in a uploaded level

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
1st day of CTR grand prix. Can't find any online matches.

This is going swimmingly.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
if the whole 78 days between fighters theory holds up, i wonder if we'll see 5.0.0's presentation dropped tonight

not holding my breath
...Somebody REALLY counted days between releases JUST to make a theory out of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

...Somebody REALLY counted days between releases JUST to make a theory out of it?
I think I was the one to mention this here. I was asking about it because I heard the rumor from my friend. It was just word of mouth and I don't know where he got it from, so I asked here to see if anyone else heard it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Nothing hurts like almost making a comeback from a 2-stock deficit and then dying from a misinput.

I need to go put my control down for a little bit.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Counted the 78 days from August 28th. Goes to November 14th.

Think we might get a duo reveal on the 28th because I don't see why they wouldn't reveal the final DLC character at the VGA this year.

D

Deleted member

So if the 78 day theory does hold out. We should expect our next reveal on August 28th.
Would it? The whole reason my friend was telling me this to begin with was because he thought Hero would drop on the 4th of July. When i asked why, that's when he told me about the 78 day thing and that point would be 78 days after Joker's release (which was 78 days after Piranha).

78 days from July 4th wouldn't be August 28th, it would be September 21st (give or take a day since my mouse was wobbly as I counted it out lol). And september would be considered the Fall, so it would fall in line with the announced release date for Banjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom