• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't think Pikachu is quite as good as everyone makes it out to be. Roast me for my hot takes if y'all want 😎

View attachment 288415
I'll let the Pit part slide...but you really gonna do Joker dirty like this? Man should obviously be in the highest tier spot known to Arsene

Shroob

Sup?
So, anyone got an idea why that Call of Duty Black Ops meme got big suddenly? The one with JFK, Nixon and Castro?

I dunno why I find it funny, maybe it's the voice acting. 🤔

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, anyone got an idea why that Call of Duty Black Ops meme got big suddenly? The one with JFK, Nixon and Castro?

I dunno why I find it funny, maybe it's the voice acting. 🤔
probably because zombies is the new big thing with the next big game

and jfk/nixon/castro were the stars of that zombies game

D

Deleted member

There is something that frustrates me.

When I do a dumb mistake, I feel like it repeats back in my mind constantly. It is rough...

What should I do?

D

Deleted member

Speaking of the Minecraft vote:

Not going to lie, I wanted the Iceologer to win, but I will take the Glow Squid.

I think the Glow Squid is cooler than Moobloom.

Will the Iceologer appear in a future update, if the demand is heavy enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Little late for the anime talk, (because I was binging an anime ironically). Was watching My Life as a Villainess which was ok.

I reinstalled Crunchyroll and plan to finish up my few remaining episodes of Bakemonogatari before moving on to something else.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm cool with whatever as long as the episode count isn't too terribly daunting (somewhere in the 12-20ish episode range being preferable).
I have about my four usual recommendations but I want to change it up.

Gate (24 episodes but I'd recommend watch about 2/3 of it),
Zombieland Saga (Pretty funny)
Princess Connect (basically Konosuba with food),
Angel Beats (Not bad but felt a bit lost at the end)
Non Non Biyori Season 1 (if you liked Laid Back Camp)

I like Nichijou.
I see a fellow man of culture. Probably Kyoto Animation's best outside of Violet Evergarden.

Since we're talkin' anime, would anyone like to see the list of my top 10 anime OPs?
Yeah I'm interested.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace

When I do a dumb mistake, I feel like it repeats back in my mind constantly. It is rough...

What should I do?
Learn from the experience.
probably because zombies is the new big thing with the next big game

and jfk/nixon/castro were the stars of that zombies game
I wasted a lot of my time on blops zombies. Nothing in the franchise came close to the amount of fun i jad with that mode. I hope they can do something like that with the new game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Little late for the anime talk, (because I was binging an anime ironically). Was watching My Life as a Villainess which was ok.

I have about my four usual recommendations but I want to change it up.

Gate (24 episodes but I'd recommend watch about 2/3 of it),
Zombieland Saga (Pretty funny)
Princess Connect (basically Konosuba with food),
Angel Beats (Not bad but felt a bit lost at the end)
Non Non Biyori Season 1 (if you liked Laid Back Camp)
I actually still need to finish Laid Back Camp (apparently there's a second season coming too?) so I'll most likely prioritize that after I finish Darling in the Franxx. Keeping your suggestions in mind, though.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

What should I do?
Learn from your mistake, but focus on the present. You can't change what previously happened, but you can change how it affects you right now.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Brain is mis-firing today. I want to do something different but don't know what. I think something has messed my attention span up, maybe because I've cut down on caffeine so much, it's hard to focus and stay awake.

I've only had one Monster level of a caffeine drink the past week and that was an expresso with friends. It's hard to focus but it probably means I'm doing well.

I actually still need to finish Laid Back Camp (apparently there's a second season coming too?) so I'll most likely prioritize that after I finish Darling in the Franxx. Keeping your suggestions in mind, though.
Trying Darling in the Franxx again? It's ok but it did need more episodes to fix the pacing IMO. And season 2 of Laid Back is coming out in January.

If you do struggle to think of what to watch do what I do. Pick 3 anime out of a list of about 10, watch the first episodes of each and then go for the one you liked best. Helps if you are really undecided.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Since we're talkin' anime, would anyone like to see the list of my top 10 anime OPs?
Go for it.
I reinstalled Crunchyroll and plan to finish up my few remaining episodes of Bakemonogatari before moving on to something else.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm cool with whatever as long as the episode count isn't too terribly daunting (somewhere in the 12-20ish episode range being preferable).
I would recommend "Planetes" though that show has 26 episodes so it's barely outside your range.
I would also recommend "Made in Abyss" but I don't that's on Crunchyroll.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I’ve made a bit of progress on my Minecraft survival world.

I went into the nether, but a died within three seconds cause I spawned in a tiny crevice surrounded by Piglins. They then took all the gold I dropped upon death and traded it for Ender pearls and spectral arrows. I’m currently leaving my ravine to get more gold for the Nether.

D

Deleted member

Btw, the Glow Squid sucks. It's just a reskin of an passive mob, and adds nothing to the game.
Hmm. Maybe they can add custom drops to it?

I wish the Iceologer won, but hopefully the Glow Squid can be quite cool.

Do you think they could add the Iceologer in a future update?

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Okay, Palutena a tier above Pikachu? Hard disagree there.
She's still among the best in the game. But if you disagree that she's one of the best, like how I don't think Pika's quite one of the best, that's fair. Though, I do base my opinion on the fact that ESAM doesn't quite have the results other top tier, top players do.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

LAKE VAN MONSTER

Episode Title: "Lake Van Monster"
Subject matter: Lake Van Monster
Summary: When scuba divers suddenly disappear while exploring the ancient ruins of an underwater castle in Lake Van. Those waiting for them above begin to suspect something is wrong, their answer is eventually proven when a local known lake monster responsible emerges from the surface and targets them next.

D

Deleted member

Less than 20 minutes left until my classes start today.

I think that nostalgia has made me too distracted last night and during the morning, so hopefully I find another thing to think about before the classes start.
What nostalgia?

D

Deleted member

Oh, I thought you saw It yesterday.

The whole thing about the videogames, shows and animes I saw as a child.
Spent a lot of the night hearing music from those.

Anyways, I am about to begin my classes I think.
I thought it was a meme for a moment, my apologies.

Have fun with your classes!

D

Deleted member

Like I give a ****. We don't need a mob that can turn you into a frozen blocksicle.

The cow is cool, but in my opinion, water creatures having furthur diversity gives water based more atmosphere.
I mean....... What’s stopping them from adding all three?

D

Deleted member

It's not much of a contest with a winner if all of them are winners that get into the game.
They have done competitions before where people had to vote between three mobs, and the winner got added in an earlier update, while the rest will be added in a later update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom