• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I normally don't agree with you on some stuff Snake but right here, I 100% agree with you. I don't get it as well. I can why it is a cultural phenomenon in a way but to me I just prefer other things. I never liked the graphical style or the movements either. Plus there are games that just more entertaining to me.

I think this is a Terry situation for me where I am going to enjoy the stage far more than the character.

And looking from a financial standpoint, this is going to push sales for Smash pretty heavily honestly again for a game that has been out for almost TWO YEARS. Watch the big N plans for Smash Ultimate plus Minecraft DLC bundle. No FP2 or 1 but just that.
For me personally I don't actually play Minecraft that much. However I really love it all the same. That feeling of exploring your own world, crafting your own journey, maybe with some friends along the way. Very few games have given me that massive sense of exploration. It becoming a cultural thing has honestly just up to pure chance, a couple years back Minecraft was regarded as part of the old gen of games and nobody really talked about it that much. It was only until people like Pewdiepie and some of the ex-minecraft youtubers picked it up again(like SSundee for example) that it really took off years after it declined.

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
The toxic trolls 4chan trolls are disappointing
Yeah, I think that comes with every Smash reveal to some degree. But I like to visit there during Smash events to witness the mass seething and the art that comes out of it.
though I’m happy at least one person painted Banjo and Steve as friends.
There are people who'll ****post into oblivion and other's who'll make the best out of a given outcome, i.e. the people who takes this as a win for Xbox fans.

It's nice to see people who like both Minecraft and Banjo rather than acting like it's a competition.

D

Deleted member

Think I'm gonna go chill, boot up my age old PC, and play some minecraft :byebye:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, tell me folks:

Which characters ,beside Banjo, are peoples going to put with Minecraft Steve in fanart?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guys.

Y'all don't know how hype I am right now.

I'm on dang cloud 9 atm, lol.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , and @ShinyLegendary, here's the audio file for my reaction:

Google Drive link. You'll have to download it, the media player won't play it for whatever reason, lol.

The length is about 20 minutes because I had a short discussion segment before the reveal. Be warned, I only have a simple mod mic, so it did pick up some of my breathing. For those who just want the reaction, skip to 12:55 and then start the reveal video at 13:12 to have it sync up.

Make sure not to have it up too loud, I did yell a bit 'cause I was obviously excited. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Untitled.png

These reaction video thumbnails always making me cringe.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
What a wild reveal. Part of me still can't process the fact that Minecraft has spawned in Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Guys.

Y'all don't know how hype I am right now.

I'm on dang cloud 9 atm, lol.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , and @ShinyLegendary, here's the audio file for my reaction:

Google Drive link. You'll have to download it, the media player won't play it for whatever reason, lol.

The length is about 20 minutes because I had a short discussion segment before the reveal. Be warned, I only have a simple mod mic, so it did pick up some of my breathing. For those who just want the reaction, skip to 12:55 and then start the reveal video at 13:12 to have it sync up.

Make sure not to have it up too loud, I did yell a bit 'cause I was obviously excited. :p
OH MY ****ING GOD I FORGET TO RECORD MY REACTION AHHHH
Welp, guess I'll have to wait for CP8 now :4pacman:

Also... I was not expecting your voice to be so... uh... clear, I guess? def sounds better than my voice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom