• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh boy.

If high school can stress me out at times, how is college?
College is actually easier for most people concerning course load and GPA potential, probably because you can choose to study whatever you want, depending on where you attend.

The stressful part is tuition costs. If you want a cheaper alternative, trade schools are cheaper but still valuable, and underrated.
If I am literally physically hurting myself over school (There is more reasons besides school), then I am a bit fearful for college.

I should be optimistic, the weekend arrives soon.
...please take care of yourself.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu just extra info, it's between these characters :p

Palutena, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Robin, Yoshi, Lucina, Swordfighter, Villager, Brawler, Daisy/Peach
:toadnaani: That's quite a lot of different characters. Not sure what I can do to help.
Maybe find out something in common with all of them or most of them you really like. For example, Palutena, Jigglypuff, and Yoshi all have high damaging combos that are relatively easy to pull off, while Pichu and Paisy also have that and an S tier placement, at the cost of being more difficult to play as, especially Peach with the crazy float cancel stuff. In the end you'll find a character that suits most of your wants, for now just find out what it is you like. There's a mains advice thread for when you do find out what you like, and you put your wants in a post there so people can help you find your character.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
:toadnaani: That's quite a lot of different characters. Not sure what I can do to help.
Maybe find out something in common with all of them or most of them you really like. For example, Palutena, Jigglypuff, and Yoshi all have high damaging combos that are relatively easy to pull off, while Pichu and Paisy also have that and an S tier placement, at the cost of being more difficult to play as, especially Peach with the crazy float cancel stuff. In the end you'll find a character that suits most of your wants, for now just find out what it is you like. There's a mains advice thread for when you do find out what you like, and you put your wants in a post there so people can help you find your character.
Thanks. I don't think I'll ask for advice until I play them all more and understand more what I like about each one. tbh pichu is one of my favorites he's fun interesting and can end stocks, but I'm usually not a fan of glass canons, I make plenty of mistakes where a few hits and I lose a stock too. There's always something I like about each character, but then something that makes me wonder if really I'd main them.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

AHUIZOTL

Episode Title: "Ahuizotl"
Subject matter: Ahuizotl
Summary: A zoological expert and his daughter head into the deep Central American jungle along with a team to study the water reserves and their inhabitants but a detour to a river near some ancient ruins brings them face to face with deadly and mysterious predators as they trespass onto their turf.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently re-watching the Tarzan vs. Sabor fight on YouTube. Man, I have forgotten how good that part was. Worth the watch again.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Looks like SEGA may very well reboot Virtua Fighter. It's been a hot minute since VF5 so I know people are excited. I think I only played VF1 and VF4 myself.

Oh, happy birthday Z25 Z25 .

Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I did a coin toss between The Lion King (Heads) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Tails) and got tails. So Hunchback will be my next Disney classic following Lion King, then following that it'll be a coin toss between Hercules and Mulan.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got done watching 90's Iron Man all the way through. It got a lot more interesting in the 2nd half. Even adapting stuff like Armor Wars. The 1st half of the show felt like it was mostly a hold-over from an 80's Cartoon. I did like Tony's Miami Vice suit tho. 10/10.

The ending where it's implied the Mandarin got his hands chopped off is surprisingly dark. Though I guess stuff like that was fairly common for 90's era Marvel DC cartoons. It was kind of standout from that show in particular at least.

Don't know which one I'll watch next, but I'm mostly going through the shows I didn't watch as much as a kid. Except X-Men Evolution, I watched it again all the way through recently and it still holds up alot, despite some HEAVY Early 2000's isms in it. But that's hardly a knock against it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of Marvel stuff, Nick Fury is also on the list of Marvel Disney plus shows now. And Sam Jackson is coming back.

So that's like the 6th show they announced.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Beat DKC2 100% for the second time. Game is still legendary.

Also happy birthday Z25 Z25 !!!
Nice. I should get back to playing games soon myself. I got more than halfway through Mario World not too long ago.

Now please sega, bring Billy Hatcher back!
Maybe a re-release at least.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
HNNNNNNGGggggg, Colonel, i'm trying to fit my game into a PC, but i'm dummy thicc and the clap from my ASS cheeks keep alerting the guards.
Snake missed his ass so much that he's grateful for the clapping sounds alerting guards again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom