• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thanks!

Quick, genuine question for anybody to answer;
How to win as Little Mac against a DK? Specifically one which uses cargo throw every couple of seconds.
Tech the stage spikes assuming he's doing that. Punsih with fast moves because DK's moves aren't that safe. Pick a different character. I can't say much because I'm not a Mac main, but some tips that I think apply.

D

Deleted member

I'm at my grandparents house and my little brother is watching Teen Titan Go... and it's this weird bee episode. so.. many... B puns...
help

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm at my grandparents house and my little brother is watching Teen Titan Go... and it's this weird bee episode. so.. many... B puns...
help
That sounds unbeelievable, I hope everything there is all cracked up to bee!

Can I go back to golf puns? Bee puns are unbeerable to me.

D

Deleted member

Wait, do you not know who Wario and Waluigi are?
I know who they are lol. The whole Bizarre world joke was a play on the fact they're designed to be the opposites of Mario and Luigi :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just spent some time doodling a character idea I had(more specifically for my dream game)
sketch1597939794979.jpg

Didn't come out as good I wanted it too, but I've never really drawn this kinda thing before and I'm still a novice artist at best so I'll just have to practice. I'm definitely improving, piece by piece, that's for sure.
also If I can't be any more obvious, yes I'm a furry.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know who they are lol. The whole Bizarre world joke was a play on the fact they're designed to be the opposites of Mario and Luigi :p
Okay, the way you were saying it, it sounded like you thought these were OCs that would be introduced into this game coming from an alternate world.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heya folks! Got some more art for the audio project finished! First, here's some promo art of the main cast.
And here's some artwork of one of the protagonists!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC

D

Deleted member

Heya folks! Got some more art for the audio project finished! First, here's some promo art of the main cast.
Looking cool, joker Guh Huzzah!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wait Cynthia is paired with a Gen 7 poke(never played that gen so apologies for not knowing the name) and not Garchomp?
Normal Cynthia is paired with Garchomp, this is Sygna Suit Cynthia. I don’t know why she has Kommo-O, I’m gonna assume it has something to do with it being a dragon type

D

Deleted member

All looking very promising so far!!!!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Idea. Pokémon Stadium spin-off/sequel. It’s all battles. And you fight 6v6. Your entire team fighting all at once. And obviously, because it’s nothing but battles, it would have every Pokémon in it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Playing TF2 for the first time.

I came in thinking I'm a Scout main, but I'm having a lot of fun with Spy.
I played TF2 for a short time and Spy was my favorite. Tough to master but dang it he's so much fun to use! I love his "evil and conniving but classy and respectful" personality. He's sauve, smooth, and deliciously sly. He's got the perfect personality for the spy kind of guy. AND, his moveset is really well-rounded and it's fun to sneak around and eliminate people from behind. It's dark and oh so satisfying when you can pull it off.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I played TF2 for a short time and Spy was my favorite. Tough to master but dang it he's so much fun to use! I love his "evil and conniving but classy and respectful" personality. He's sauve, smooth, and deliciously sly. He's got the perfect personality for the spy kind of guy. AND, his moveset is really well-rounded and it's fun to sneak around and eliminate people from behind. It's dark and oh so satisfying when you can pull it off.
I really like the way his moveset is, being able to go invisible, disguise himself, and backstabbing is really fun, though he dies quick as heck

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yeah Spy is extremely fun when you get a good run going
Of course you can also have fun by using Cloak and Dagger and just sitting in a corner spamming voice commands whilst watching the enemy Engineers scramble around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom