• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I see many of us are in the pfp changing mood. And I decided Wanye from Wanye's World for some reason.

Also yeah break was kinda needed but still rough. My plan today: Think I'm gonna go out and take photos of a marina.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hello there! So what are all the changes that were made? I see a few of them right off the bat.
Wade is chasing me again. /s

Feels like the pfps have gotten smaller or its just me? And you still can't upload pfps to the signature.

Also Wade, I'll be doing some story stuff to research so look forward to the photos.

D

Deleted member

Currently walking around my grandfather's town and I found chickens during my path.

Would share a picture I took but the site won't let me.

D

Deleted member

I posted this on the discord but I figured I should share it here:
Adventure Time ended, how do we milk the series?
Bushiroad:
download (10).jpg

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Y'know, it really sucks that I can't enjoy the Crappy Games wiki (and it's various sister sites covering things like TV shows, Movies, Websites, etc. as well as awesome and averages versions of the same things) because while fun to read, they can't seem to shut up about certain groups and people and it just ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom