• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Making this account might’ve been a mistake

There’s no turning back, is there?
Nope, but at least you're trapped in a fairly decent place. In comparison to other forums I've tried joining, Smashboards is still the best place for general discussions with good folks.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Nope, but at least you're trapped in a fairly decent place. In comparison to other forums I've tried joining, Smashboards is still the best place for general discussions with good folks.
I’d agree. It’s not like I join too many forums, but this is the first I wouldn’t mind staying in for a good amount of time.
Anyways, it’s 4 am. Little bit past my bedtime. My mom might get angry. Cya, everyone.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kind of tempted to state my age but I'd rather keep the mystery other than I trend older, have a full time job, and have a Bachelors (Liberal Arts). Am actually ~6 months older than what I made my DOB on the site to be; like my username I wanted to be as discrete as possible.

Though it probably doesn't matter anyway as the Admins have my contact info/mailing address.

I’d agree. It’s not like I join too many forums, but this is the first I wouldn’t mind staying in for a good amount of time.

Anyways, it’s 4 am. Little bit past my bedtime. My mom might get angry. Cya, everyone.
4am at your age? :ghost088:

I do remember staying up extra late during High School and sneaking into our basement to use the computer to watch fan subbed anime. The fact that there is now simulcasts still kind of blows my mind. lol

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
You have a Liberal arts degree? Would you tell me about it? I want to learn about the liberal arts independently but there are all sorts of things I have to study so it can get confusing for me.

D

Deleted member

God, I love these shoes:

20200802_121122.jpg

In case anyone wonders, I am going to meet with my uncle (the cool one who is my father's brother) at Firgas to have lunch and meet with one of my cousins who just came from another island.

They will surely be happy about me joining college and celebrate It in some way.

D

Deleted member

Good morning.
I didn’t end up doing that sleeping thing-
How is everyone?
Doing alright.

As usual could be way better with my family but knowing that after summer It may all finally be over when I join college makes me feel way better.

D

Deleted member

My aunt (the cool one) made me these things I love!!!!

20200802_123046.jpg

I don't know how to call those in English but there are so many I instantly became hungry.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Capcom’s Street Fighter presentation. They reveal the last 5 characters and they match the PSN leak (Rose, Makoto, Oro, Maki, and Fei Long) along with a special separate bonus sixth guest character, Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.

Then they show off three next gen projects. Final Fight 4, Darkstalkers 4, and a new Mega Man fighting game that crosses over the 7 iterations of the franchise. These titles will arrive on Gen 8 consoles within two or three years of launch.

Finally, a teaser for a new MvC game that will come at some point in the future.
actual dream timeline holy ****

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I'm about to challenge Whitney sometimes later today in Gold. Any suggestions? I've heard of the Rollout/Milk Drink making people rage quit and laughed over that on SoulSilver (I skipped Gen 2 for some reason)

Currently my team is Zubat, Flaffy, and Croconaw

EDIT: I was 16 when I made this account. Never used it much until during college for some reason. Lurked the boards every weekend to see what new info was coming up for Brawl.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I'm about to challenge Whitney sometimes later today in Gold. Any suggestions? I've heard of the Rollout/Milk Drink making people rage quit and laughed over that on SoulSilver (I skipped Gen 2 for some reason)

The easiest way is to get Muscle the Machop in the department store and train it up to fight Whitney.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny

EDIT: I was 16 when I made this account. Never used it much until during college for some reason. Lurked the boards every weekend to see what new info was coming up for Brawl.
Get a Machop otherwise its roll city.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I fell asleep playing Civ and talking here. A lot of stuff to quote.

To think part of the chain of conversation started with me being thinking "I think Shang Tsung could be a bunch of televangelists taking souls"

Someone who gets on the tv and preaches. Normally from a Christian church context, but there are enough false Christian televangelists that the practice has been mired in controversy. Of course, some are legit Christians and chill people, but the negative shouts louder than the positive unfortunately, and there are enough bad televangelists to be a problem.
Kenneth Copeland. That was the real bad one that came to mind with his "curing" of the COVID video, That man is twisted and is everything against what religion stands for.

Only REAL 90s kids will remember this: *agressively posts about Teletubbies*
This man. He knows childhood. Or watching Bob the Builder.

Aren’t you guys a little old to be playing a kid’s game?

View attachment 280915
You listen here boi. I'm a big kid. If I want to go on the playground swings, I do it.........so long as no one sees me. If I want to watch a Disney film, I can.
I remember the time my gaming illiterate bio-dad questioned me for buying Octopath Traveler and Captain Toad because of the age ratings. I'm like so.

I’m 25 and I need to start getting my life together
23 and getting on welfare benefits. Knowing your dream and mine, it'll be a long road. I have to go a bit deeper into the abyss before I start climbing out.

I guess it depends on what kind of childhood you got.
Personally, while my childhood was ****, it was a hell of a lot better than my adulthood so far. I'm not even 30 and I compromised my back, developed insomnia, and have no money to my name.
I've forced myself to try and forget as much as possible about me until I was 16. 16-21 was amazing and then these past two years have been slow and hard.
It ain't the end, I'm just giving myself a long sit out from life.

Morning folks. What's up.
A direction or so they say. Gonna get my usual £6 worth of snacks for a few days, Hopefully finish Ghost of Tsushima as well.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A direction or so they say. Gonna get my usual £6 worth of snacks for a few days, Hopefully finish Ghost of Tsushima as well.
Myself I spent another night at my place and have things to myself for 10 days as my dad went down to Ottawa with my brother and sister-in-law. Gonna take the dogs down to the creek later today.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I also have been liking Three Houses so far.

I went for the Golden Deers.
Yeah, Golden Deer was the first house I chose too. I also had a lot of fun with Blue Lions and Dimitri ending up being my favorite character in the game.

I started a Black Eagles playthrough a few months ago but just kinda forgot about it. Really need to get back to it someday.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So a boxer dog sprinted down a main road and knocked over a kid, five people tried to get a pigeon out of a sports shop and I spent £2 less than I usually do.

"It's a wonderful day in the neighbourhood!"

Thank you much for sharing this with me since I also love Three Houses.

Very cute.
Damn there's another game I need to finish.

I went with the Black Eagles but got bored. Might join the Golden Deer the next time.

I need to finish about 40 games (Could probably list them all). I hate being so unmotivated.

D

Deleted member

To be serious for a bit, I've alluded to it yesterday, but I'm always starting to feel melancholic around this time, so I'll likely be leaving this place for a while, so I won't be a bother. Maybe I'll be back by late September, if at all. Because truthfully, I'm just kinda there, unable to connect with anyone due to my low self-esteem and shyness, even after nearly a year. Hell, I have a discord which I never use because of that very reason. Never had the courage to look at a single server.

And so not everything is doom and gloom, confirmation that classic Sonic wears folded boots:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom