• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Finally unlocked Tangle and Whisper in both Sonic Forces Speed Battle and Sonic Dash:
20200718_105529.jpg

20200718_110231.jpg

Gonna tag both osby osby and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen since they seemed to be interested about their inclussion.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Finally unlocked Tangle and Whisper in both Sonic Forces Speed Battle and Sonic Dash:
View attachment 279002

Gonna tag both osby osby and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen since they seemed to be interested about their inclussion.
I’m interested as well, curious what this means for them considering this is the first time we’ve seen Sonic comic characters do this. Who knows? This might lead to a Harley Quinn situation.

D

Deleted member

I’m interested as well, curious what this means for them considering this is the first time we’ve seen Sonic comic characters do this. Who knows? This might lead to a Harley Quinn situation.
It would be really awesome to see Whisper outside the comics more, ngl.

She ended up becoming one of my favourite characters in the franchise alongside Vector and Silver after reading the comics.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I have soo many good memories with TF2.

It's sad to see it in the state that it's currently in... If the game would die with dignity, that's one thing... but VALVe has just left it to the hackers.
The recent attempts to combat those hackers are really nice.

And, hey, tf2 classic is really good too.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It would be really awesome to see Whisper outside the comics more, ngl.

She ended up becoming one of my favourite characters in the franchise alongside Vector and Silver after reading the comics.
Same, she’s so great.

I have her and Tangle in mind for my Sonic fighting game ideas at least. I’ve been trying to think of voice actresses for both.

D

Deleted member

Found these at my father's brother House:

20200718_123453.jpg

May spend some time on his swimming pool later today too.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, I tried making chocolate pudding from scratch. Key word being "tried", though, it might be edible if it tastes better than it looks.

Next, I'll attempt to not screw up French toasts.

D

Deleted member

My uncles (from my father's side) are currently taking care of the Dog of one of my cousins since they are currently at another island.

He is a good boy: really calm, likes being around people and jumps from joy each time he sees a new person coming in.

He is also a bit timid so he doesn't like pictures, although I managed to take one for Wademan94 Wademan94 :

20200718_134729.jpg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My uncles (from my father's side) are currently taking care of the Dog of one of my cousins since they are currently at another island.

He is a good boy: really calm, likes being around people and jumps from joy each time he sees a new person coming in.

He is also a bit timid so he doesn't like pictures, although I managed to take one for Wademan94 Wademan94 :

View attachment 279011
Looks like a really good boy! I love him already. Please give him a treat for me.

D

Deleted member

So, here’s somethin’ cool.

If ye remember back in ye olden days, Disney had an online MMO called Toontown. I’m now a 3D animator on a fanmade version of that game that regularly adds new content and such, so that’s fun!

D

Deleted member

So, here’s somethin’ cool.

If ye remember back in ye olden days, Disney had an online MMO called Toontown. I’m now a 3D animator on a fanmade version of that game that regularly adds new content and such, so that’s fun!
Yeah, I remember that.

I like the fan Projects which try to revive long gone official games due to their reliance on servers.

Sonic fans did a cool job bringing back Sonic Runners, and the Toontown project always interested me.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If there's one Elder Dragon I wanna see return for MH World...
d7552c72eddbef17f49eb9ca88e9ee2c.jpg

It would be the Black Dragon himself.... Fatalis.
(And his albino brother who comes from another world as well.)

Edit: His theme is pretty awesome!
If a boss has ominous chanting as part of it's background music, get ready for some serious s**t...
Edit again: HE IS FINALLY BACK!!! IN ICEBORNE!!!!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I remember that.

I like the fan Projects which try to revive long gone official games due to their reliance on servers.

Sonic fans did a cool job bringing back Sonic Runners, and the Toontown project always interested me.
Cartoon Network FusionFall has been revived in its entirety and they were adding new content all the time. And then they got a cease and desist from CN.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Kirby and Meta Knight failed the vibe check.

You’re next.
Wait
20200718_083506.jpg

Fot some reason, Smashboards didn't think that this was an image (even though it was a jpeg), so I had to screenshot my download to get it to work. Enjoy a lower quality image for this one joke!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wait
View attachment 279020
Fot some reason, Smashboards didn't think that this was an image (even though it was a jpeg), so I had to screenshot my download to get it to work. Enjoy a lower quality image for this one joke!
Huh.... neat......

Wait....

No. Snake. No. Sakurai doesn’t do stuff like that. He doesn’t put out esoteric hints and hidden clues. Stop.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon people.

Been out for a walk and lost an opportunity to take a picture of a squirrel up real close. Not because I made a sound but because of snorting......from an overweight dog.
Man some people don't deserve to take care of them. See when people are moving slowly towards something and carefully trying to take a phone out, can't they not just take a damn hint and I don't know, be quiet?

The squirrel was like 50cm away from me. Annoyed from losing it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve done almost everything else in Star Allies. So now all I have left to do is play guest star mode with every character and hopefully collect all the puzzles in the process.

D

Deleted member

Guess who's getting a microphone for my videos :yeahboi:

Me that's who! I have the money so why not.

D

Deleted member

Just when I thought Cardfight!! Vanguard If couldn't get any weirder, it did.
AND I LOVE IT :happysheep:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

How does this card game compare to say Yu gi oh and the after thought Duel Masters?
Tis a long story, but the best way to summerize is this:

It's a really fun game, very little shenanigans with opponents shutting down your turns or stopping you from playing at all, and it's very affordable(my main deck I bought for just under $50, with the most expensive going for around $450, a far cry from Yugioh decks which go for $700 minimum or MTG where you bet your ass you'll need to drop down at least $100 to even compete)

It's the first game I recommend to just about everybody, although the anime leaves much to be desired. The actual game itself though? It's really fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gamexplain did a predictions video for the direct thats not even confirmed yet.

That tells me they are positive it’s coming.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Direct coming?
Does anybody have an idea when?
It’s been rumored awhile now by the same guy that knew the last one to it’s date. He says it’s Monday and now a bunch of insiders are backing it this time. So Gamexplain making a predictions video probably know without a shadow of a doubt it’s coming.

D

Deleted member

Been talking with my Discord friends about our health and exercise routines alongside other things.

We found out that apparently I can walk 100,55m² in a single day based on my walks around my city.

They told me It was quite a feat and shows how healthy I am which is cool.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So, uhhhh...I caved and put down an order for this thing recently:

I opted to make smaller payments every two weeks to pay for it, though. Hopefully I can get the Joker one at some point as well but that's just not in the cards right now.

D

Deleted member

I opted to make smaller payments every two weeks to pay for it, though. Hopefully I can get the Joker one at some point as well but that's just not in the cards right now.
I still wish I could buy that Sakura Amamiya and Luminary Nendoroid.

Hopefully one day.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

You can bet your ass I want this. But even I have my limits on how much I'm willing to pay for a collectible

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You can bet your ass I want this. But even I have my limits on how much I'm willing to pay for a collectible
I normally don't shell out this much a statue - I don't really buy many figures and statues period - but the option to make smaller payments on it actually made it possible for me to get one.

Royal was just...such a wonderful experience and I still get the feels from it and wanted to own some merchandise for it because the Persona high just won't leave me even after a couple of months of finishing it, ok?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There seems to be two private videos on the Nintendo Direct Playlist so the rumor fuel gets stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom