• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So how's everyone been holding up today? Especially after what's been going on these past couple of days...
Been cleaning up the house, saving money for some Smash Mii costumes and the Switch port of the first Alex Kidd game, helping my mother with some clothes and rooms, watching Far Fe Home, thinking about new posters for my wall, congratulating my cousins for their great notes at the final exams, cooking dinner and planning out stuff with my IRL friends for Next week such as meeting to watch Onward together.

Quite a busy day, but for some good and positive reasons, which I'm happy about.

Which Bumblebee?
Either G1 Bumblebee or Bumblebee with his voice from the first scene in his movie:

You can hear It out around the 0:42 time stamp in this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think things will be just fine. I think I'll kick back again and just do whatever. Play games and watch streams.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I'm gonna get back into my One Piece binge watching later on today. Might even watch a movie on my Netflix watch list too.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hey there, getting late here, but I wanted to share a little something before I go.

So, remember that drawing of Marsa I did awhile back?

Yeah? Well, look at this!
That's right, I redid the lineart myself! Before I color it tho, I want your opinion on it to see if there's any problems with it, like the hands, feets, etc... feedback would be really needed now. Since afterward, I don't think I be able to change much, so it's now or never! (take your time tho, don't want rushed answer)

Brief, hope you like it!

AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@Tako Tuesday , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F ,@Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@JDCabrera ,@Knight Dude

Hope I didn't miss anyone!
:D That's quite the clean lines you got right there, my friend! Great work! :) I think it looks really good!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:D That's quite the clean lines you got right there, my friend! Great work! :) I think it looks really good!
Those clean lines are only possibles thanks to the power of:
Screen Shot 07-05-20 at 11.32 PM.PNG

:yeahboi:

And with all this positive feedback, I think tomorrow, I will start on the coloring. So thanks everyone and I hope you all have a great day! ^^

(Nice avi btw)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So how's everyone been holding up today? Especially after what's been going on these past couple of days...
Realising how liberating it is about being on this forum using a laptop instead of a phone. As for the rest a few of yous know, I'm working on an opening of sorts to my story.

Trying to figure out how to approach it.

I want to watch Re:Zero as well but it's on the weakest episode. After that then you have one of the best episodes I've seen in any medium. Anyone who has seen it probably knows. Just that.

Edit:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Those clean lines are only possibles thanks to the power of:

:yeahboi:
:joyful: Awesome! What program were you using, again? PS?

Lol, I like the new pfp AndreaAC AndreaAC
(Nice avi btw)
:D Thank you, guys! x'D It feels like ages since the last time I used both one of my drawings, and it being about Riddles. I have always liked to draw Ridley in his Omega form while my Silly Roidley is in his Lil' Birdie one. x'D I did this long before the Spirits of both forms were revealed, but when I saw them, I got more of an excuse to do that even more.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to know why we haven't learned the release date for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time yet?

They're saying it's coming in summer and guess which season we're in now?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:joyful: Awesome! What program were you using, again? PS?

:D Thank you, guys! x'D It feels like ages since the last time I used both one of my drawings, and it being about Riddles. I have always liked to draw Ridley in his Omega form while my Silly Roidley is in his Lil' Birdie one. x'D I did this long before the Spirits of both forms were revealed, but when I saw them, I got more of an excuse to do that even more.
Clip Studio Paint.

Always here, always will be.

D

Deleted member

Well, It is 10pm where I live.

Gonna see if I get some sleep tonight. Likely reading some comics instead of using my phone will make It easier for me to fall asleep.

Looking forward to seeing if I do something with my IRL friends tomorrow

AndreaAC

Clip Studio Paint.

Always here, always will be.
o3o Oooh, the color of the interface reminds me of PS. I have heard really good things regarding that program! I still use a free one and I think I have only gotten one problem with FireAlpaca, but I still need to see how to report it to the site because it's honestly getting on my nerves.

And with all this positive feedback, I think tomorrow, I will start on the coloring. So thanks everyone and I hope you all have a great day! ^^
:D I look forward to see the colored piece! And thank you, likewise!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Been doing the usual, learning to draw online and watching Disney+ shows and the good old Hanna-Barbera cartoons.

I've watched this Youtube channel's review on Scoob! and it does pretty matches my thoughts on the film.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Damn, I'm struggling so much with this Max Brass spirit battle.
I found it tough, though keep in mind that you can use the spirit board items (make it so they start off poisoned, or with less health than normal) when you select your team.

I beat him with Little Mac using a Soma Cruz primary spirit and Victini, Ultimate Chimera, and Robobot Armour secondary spirits, but it was still close. (Soma grants giant killer, which is useful in the second half and he's a powerful primary spirit with three slots, while the others make Smash attacks charge faster, increase your critical hit attacks, and boost damage from unarmed attacks, respectively) Mac might not have been the best choice, but I figure that it's a Final Destination stage, so I don't need to worry about jumping.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I found it tough, though keep in mind that you can use the spirit board items (make it so they start off poisoned, or with less health than normal) when you select your team.

I beat him with Little Mac using a Soma Cruz primary spirit and Victini, Ultimate Chimera, and Robobot Armour secondary spirits, but it was still close. (Soma grants giant killer, which is useful in the second half and he's a powerful primary spirit with three slots, while the others make Smash attacks charge faster, increase your critical hit attacks, and boost damage from unarmed attacks, respectively) Mac might not have been the best choice, but I figure that it's a Final Destination stage, so I don't need to worry about jumping.
I used Light Suit Samus and two Giant Killers.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
A sprite too powerful it couldn't make it into the game

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not emotionally affected by any of these events. Like damn, people be predators? Oh well, guess I'll never see them again.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A sprite too powerful it couldn't make it into the game

Cursed. That is cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom