• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ok. Saw it was open world and got nervous.

Should I bother with the game of the year edition? It looks like the DLC is just coliseum battles and not story content so it doesn’t look like I’d be missing much.
Automata is an open-world hack-and-slash but the open world pretty much only exists for side quests. if you explore more of the world more side-quests open up but if you play through the story with minimal side content the open world can be ignored.

I didn't use the DLC when I played through the game so it could be skipped but I just got the GOTY edition because it was cheaper at the time of purchase

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
How many of you here had their birth cities (that aren't big ones like NYC, Chicago, etc.) featured in a YouTube thumbnail. Consider me one.

I've taken the pronunciation of Puyallup for granted. It never occurred to me that outsiders couldn't just by looking at it :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Automata is an open-world hack-and-slash but the open world pretty much only exists for side quests. if you explore more of the world more side-quests open up but if you play through the story with minimal side content the open world can be ignored.

I didn't use the DLC when I played through the game so it could be skipped but I just got the GOTY edition because it was cheaper at the time of purchase
Those two concepts are almost contradictory in my mind. I’m having trouble comprehending it.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I got Min Min. She’s a fun character. Not as broken as I imagined. Also, did Bayo get buffed? She seems a lot less trash now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
2012 is the best Nickelodeon year in years
Fixed your spelling error, I know how bad autocorrect can get.
undid you’re accidental correction...tho 2005 was an awesome year solely because of Aang, but 2012 was the best since then thanks to Korra followed by the best TMNT (both years came with shows that were underrated and occasionally forgotten...or just forgotten in general)
Do the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games have puzzle solving using characters unique abilities, or is it all combat?
they do...well...MUA1 and MUA3 do at the least. MUA2 didn’t really have that much puzzle solving for an action rpg in comparison

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You have a plot thread to follow.

if you want to, you can explore the environment, but if you want to forgo sidequests, you have a straight line.
But.... what about... sighs. Nevermind. It just feels weird is all.
undid you’re accidental correction...tho 2005 was an awesome year solely because of Aang, but 2012 was the best since then thanks to Korra followed by the best TMNT (both years came with shows that were underrated and occasionally forgotten...or just forgotten in general)

they do...well...MUA1 and MUA3 do at the least. MUA2 didn’t really have that much puzzle solving for an action rpg in comparison
Nice. Was just curious if the format would work well for a return to the Nicktoons Unite series.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You guys aware of the stuff that's been going on in the competitive Smash community? A lot of creeps/pedos/offenders/abusers are getting exposed on there.

I don't think this has to be said, but make sure whatever you're doing is consensual, safe and legal. It's tiring seeing big names in the community getting exposed left and right because they couldn't do something as simple as thag.
I'm hoping something about it gets put on the front page, this is a community built off of a ****ing kid game and quite frankly, the fact that some of these allegations aren't new (Cinnpie and GimR have already had these in the past) makes it especially gross

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But.... what about... sighs. Nevermind. It just feels weird is all.

Nice. Was just curious if the format would work well for a return to the Nicktoons Unite series.
...if that were to happen, I'd love to have a team involving the TMNT and either Avatars

or 2012 April and Katara cause same VA

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What's this list?
The /r smash bro’s reddit has compiled a list of all the accusations recent and older against multiple big name smash comp players. Many with multiple accusations and proof(seemingly) that this claims are legit

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
3 books, 38 episodes, and 3 comics left before I complete the entire Avatar franchise...**** movie aside obviously

also Nickelodeon should regret never having TMNT 2012 and Korra air on tv together...atleast season 3 and book 4 premired on the same day even though the latter was online only...close enough I guess

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Genndy Tartakovsky is making a R rated animated film with Sony. This should be very interesting.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thinking about moving on from the Team Yell persona for my trainer. I just bought the rest of the clothing options, and I wanna do something with the Blue clothing, cause I'm gonna use Dive Balls. Not necessarily a Water mono.
Gonna keep this for comparison.

Shroob

Sup?
Thinking about moving on from the Team Yell persona for my trainer. I just bought the rest of the clothing options, and I wanna do something with the Blue clothing, cause I'm gonna use Dive Balls. Not necessarily a Water mono.

Gonna keep this for comparison.
>Moving on from Team Yell persona

Puberty to adulthood in motion

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I will never understand how the **** RSVQ ties into the lore.
We‘ve gotten some more details on him from the AR game, specifically his capabilities and some hints as to what he is, but aside from that, we don’t know what role he plays in the story, everyone is in the dark. Ha. In the dark. Get it? Cause it- cause it’s Shadow Bonnie

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
We‘ve gotten some more details on him from the AR game, specifically his capabilities and some hints as to what he is, but aside from that, we don’t know what role he plays in the story, everyone is in the dark. Ha. In the dark. Get it? Cause it- cause it’s Shadow Bonnie
Like, I get the general timeline and all that, it's like

4 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6

But then RSVQ is like... what the **** are you you glitchy freak.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Shroob, not every story has to have significance, y'know? Sometimes, a...y'know, sometimes, a story's just a story. You try to read into every little thing, and find meaning in everything anyone says, you'll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once. Wasn't pretty. We talked about it for years. And then not only that, but...you'll likely end up believing something you shouldn't believe, thinking something you shouldn't think, o-o-or assuming something you shouldn't assume. Y'know?

Edit: good morning, Gunla.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob, not every story has to have significance, y'know? Sometimes, a...y'know, sometimes, a story's just a story. You try to read into every little thing, and find meaning in everything anyone says, you'll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once. Wasn't pretty. We talked about it for years. And then not only that, but...you'll likely end up believing something you shouldn't believe, thinking something you shouldn't think, o-o-or assuming something you shouldn't assume. Y'know?
Okay Mr.Hippo okay.

Why don't you go back to giving those ducks sourdough.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay Mr.Hippo okay.

Why don't you go back to giving those ducks sourdough.
Today is Thursday. They made sourdough bread on Monday, and threw it out Wednesday... Or rather, they sold it at a discount for people wanting to feed it to the ducks, and then, prob'ly at the end of the day, finally, they threw it all out. I-I don't recall. Anyways, you're not supposed to feed the ducks sourdough bread at all. It swells up in their stomach, and then they all die. At, uh, at least...at least, that's what I've heard. Y'know, I-I never saw any ducks die myself, but I did notice a substantial decrease in the duck population over the course of a few years. If you want my opinion on the matter—and I told Guh this as well—if you wanna feed ducks, or birds of any kind, for that matter, it's best to buy seed. I mean, when you think about it, breads of any sort don't occur in nature. They don't grow on trees o-or spring up from the bushes. I don't think birds know what to do with bread.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Like, I get the general timeline and all that, it's like

4 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6

Well, after 6, Help Wanted and Special Delivery take place, at roughly the same time. Ya know that remnant stuff? Collecting it is a big part of FNAF AR. Something called shadow remnant also exists, and it’s something you wanna avoid. We don’t know what it is, but collecting too much causes Shadow Bonnie to manifest. To rid of him, you have to shine him with your flashlight, which will cause him to explode into a bunch of black/purple dust which appears to be shadow remnant. So basically what we know is that lights can kill him, and he seems to be composed of shadow remnant. The FNAF books seem to be slowly going into more detail about this energy which is heavily implied to be remnant, along with other stuff from the original games, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get clues as to what Shadow Bonnie is from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom