• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Banjo & Kazooie alone makes the fighter pass 10/10 for me. On top of that, Joker is incredible, and Hero is such an iconic video game character as well. I can't wait to see what the last two additions are.
I like this positivity!

D

Deleted member

Since Im out of the loop, how many cut Pokeyman are we talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Since Im out of the loop, how many cut Pokeyman are we talking about?
they straight up Thanos Snapped and cut half of all 1000 pokemon thus far

which ones survived and which didn't is instilling anxiety in everybody

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
While speculating about this supposed female character from “like a fighting game” is fun and all... and I actually like the characters being speculated nowadays...

Like all of the leaks in the Squeenix Saga, take all of this with a grain of salt.

Especially since this is just coming from some random person.

We still got a long way to go before we actually get Fighter 4 revealed.

So uh... yeah. That’s all I got.
D654D618-8EDB-45D0-9954-8E5241184AC4.jpeg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This doom and gloom is exactly why I don't even want to discuss Pokemon anymore.
To be fair, I admit that post wasn’t really the best.

Personally, I just ignore the doom and gloom and dance my own rhythm.

Shroob

Sup?
While speculating about this supposed female character from “like a fighting game” is fun and all... and I actually like the characters being speculated nowadays...

Like all of the leaks in the Squeenix Saga, take all of this with a grain of salt.

Especially since this is just coming from some random person.

We still got a long way to go before we actually get Fighter 4 revealed.

So uh... yeah. That’s all I got.
View attachment 228470
September ain't that far...

Wait that bird is disturbing.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
A stronger social life

A job

Getting closer to achieving my ultimate goal

Conquering my fear of leaving the goddamn house (thanks for that dad)

Gettin ready for college

A girlfriend maybe?

A life. I want a life
Well now. All what I can tell you is that you won't get anywhere unless you take the first step. Go outside. Maybe hit the gym. Talk to your neighbors. Socialize more. You're in control of your life and you can decide how you want it to be.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Don't get it wrong.

I'd rather Wright over Morrigan myself, but

If it came out as

"Okay Capcom's getting a 4th character and it's not from Resident Evil", my finger's instantly pointing at Morrigan. She's in literally everything despite Darkstalkers being dead.
I suppose but Smash has a different selection process. Ace Attorney seems to have more demand according to the small poll samples and has a good connection to Nintendo.

Sakurai also praised the series' presentation a good decade back. Obviously that's old news, but it's still something when he says personality and "imagining them dance" is important to him.

I don't think we are getting Darkstalkers before Ace Attorney in Nintendo's crossover game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I couldn't pass up sharing this touching and heartwarming fanart. ^_^

Its also a Smash headcanon of mine.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I suppose but Smash has a different selection process. Ace Attorney seems to have more demand according to the small poll samples and has a good connection to Nintendo.

Sakurai also praised the series' presentation a good decade back. Obviously that's old news, but it's still something when he says personality and "imagining them dance" is important to him.

I don't think we are getting Darkstalkers before Ace Attorney in Nintendo's crossover game.
Of course, let's not kid ourselves.

Leon/Jill are much more likely than our legal dragon.:mybodyisreggie:

D

Deleted member

Between AA and RE, I think both have good chances. They aim to different publics after all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So why do people take interest in that female fighter rumor? I saw it last night and it looked like a literal who twitter unless I missed something.

Also if it is true, I’m betting Jill. She has that tough female look and if you honestly didn’t know resident evil I could see you mistake her for a fighting character.

Like let’s say you saw her military outfit, some kick or punch moves maybe, or something else.

Putting that together you would likely see her as someone who’s in a fighting game and from some military group which is why she fights like that.

That’s my personal guess

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
A stronger social life

A job

Gettin ready for college

A girlfriend maybe?

A life. I want a life
Best way to achieve all of what you're looking for is to network. Find people that you respect to talk to, or find people that have common interests...join clubs or classes or hobbies or anything of that nature.

And why do you fear leaving the house?

D

Deleted member

So why do people take interest in that female fighter rumor? I saw it last night and it looked like a literal who twitter unless I missed something.

Also if it is true, I’m betting Jill. She has that tough female look and if you honestly didn’t know resident evil I could see you mistake her for a fighting character.

Like let’s say you saw her military outfit, some kick or punch moves maybe, or something else.

Putting that together you would likely see her as someone who’s in a fighting game and from some military group which is why she fights like that.

That’s my personal guess
Same reason to give Frisk/Wah leak, Mii Costume Theory, Color Theory or Companion Theory any interest. We're bored and is fun to speculate based on arbitrary parameters.

Shroob

Sup?

That’s my personal guess
Now that Erdrick's finally out, people are free to speculate freely again.

Same reason we humor any 'leak', really.

D

Deleted member

A stronger social life

A job

Gettin ready for college

A girlfriend maybe?

A life. I want a life
Same

Same

Same

Maybe same but not sure

Same

Nah

Freaking same.

You aren’t the only one thinking all of that Noipoi.
I also want to feel of value in my life.
I want to stop being the shadow of everyone around me.

Could I be messed by my anxiety? Maybe. But these are still my current feelings.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Best way to achieve all of what you're looking for is to network. Find people that you respect to talk to, or find people that have common interests...join clubs or classes or hobbies or anything of that nature.

And why do you fear leaving the house?
Because the world is scary :191:

D

Deleted member

A stronger social life

A job

Gettin ready for college

A girlfriend maybe?

A life. I want a life
You have a life right now.
Also, you will get your goals. You can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom