• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Just spent two hours trying to reach 9.9. Highest I got was 9.8 due to BS. I keep dying to a mii brawler horde with Capt. Falcon. I’m tired. So now the only thing I can think to do is play Animal Crossing...

...Pocket Camp :(

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
****ing damn it! I just dropped my smart watch and now it's broken. I only had it for 4 months and Best Buy doesn't sell warranties.

grrrr.

D

Deleted member

Yes, please!

Edit: I wasn't aware that the thing I put on my wall was a music record. Lol

Decided to throw it in the stereo.
Iron entrance mat*
Rough rug
White message mat
White simple small mat*
Black wooden-deck rug*
Colorful vinyl sheet
Yellow vinyl sheet
Simple medium orange mat*
Simple medium purple mat*
Snowflake rug*
Blue stripes rug*
Green stripes rug*
Monochromatic dotted rug
Red kilim-style carpet*
Shanty mat
Yellow checked rug
The ones marked with * are ones I have in storage.

Well, this took longer than expected, I tried having pictures, but SB wasn't having any of it, so I'll just link to this site.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated comes in multiple languages, including Japanese.

That means this game can also be an anime game. :p

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man, I'm so tired all the time. I don't even know why, but I need a nap every day at this point basically.
Thats been me most days of lockdown. Wake up, get a shower and do something, sleep in the afternoon and then not do anything much on the rest of the day.

First world problem of having about 300 games, 100 shows to watch etc but not doing anything.

D

Deleted member

Updating OW right now. I'm in the mood for some good old Junkrat explosions.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh crap, I thought you were doing the PC version.

I still need to find an ethernet cable. I've been having wifi issues with my switch. If you were available on PC it'd be a different story.
Oh, no, we aren’t playing Overwatch. Me and Aurane were going to play Animal Crossing today. If he can’t right now, though, then I’d love to play Overwatch with you.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know. I just made myself sad. One of the main reasons I was looking forward to the PS4 and Xbox One were because of the first gameplay demo of MGSV. It barely gave us anything, mostly just the opening cutscene of Ground Zeroes but it really proved to me that an upgrade was worth it. It really showed me that even if that game COULD run on previous hardware it wasn’t optimized, it wasn’t made, for that hardware. And now... I’ll never be able to look forward to a PS5 and Series X Metal Gear probably ever. I dunno. Tracing back my hype for those consoles there was really only two games that convinced me to get a PS4 MGSV and Assassin’s Creed Unity and now MGS is basically dead and Assassin’s Creed by all means is no longer the series I fell in love with. Just kinda bums me out I guess.

Still, I guess I’m excited for Valhalla and the possibility of a new Splinter Cell so that IS something I suppose.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Everywhere I go, Matthew Mercer is following me.
Holy **** I'm jealous

Mercer's my main inspiration between my passion for voice acting.

Xenoblade Definitive Edition (2020)View attachment 272955
God that's ****ing cursed

Thats been me most days of lockdown. Wake up, get a shower and do something, sleep in the afternoon and then not do anything much on the rest of the day.

First world problem of having about 300 games, 100 shows to watch etc but not doing anything.
I guess the quarantine probably has something to do with it. That said, I've been gaming and such a lot lately, but not really more than normal?

I think the job I have (and hate) is also contributing. That said, I had an interview today at a job I'm far more interested in, so please send me all the positive energy and hope you can so I can get it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Everyone: “How is it ok for Disney to be a literal Monopoly!? The government needs to do something about this!”

AT&T:
27395DAF-4C2C-419F-8779-6B5BE0A3A430.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everywhere I go, Matthew Mercer is following me.
either tell him to **** off or to trade voices
You know. I just made myself sad. One of the main reasons I was looking forward to the PS4 and Xbox One were because of the first gameplay demo of MGSV. It barely gave us anything, mostly just the opening cutscene of Ground Zeroes but it really proved to me that an upgrade was worth it. It really showed me that even if that game COULD run on previous hardware it wasn’t optimized, it wasn’t made, for that hardware. And now... I’ll never be able to look forward to a PS5 and Series X Metal Gear probably ever. I dunno. Tracing back my hype for those consoles there was really only two games that convinced me to get a PS4 MGSV and Assassin’s Creed Unity and now MGS is basically dead and Assassin’s Creed by all means is no longer the series I fell in love with. Just kinda bums me out I guess.

Still, I guess I’m excited for Valhalla and the possibility of a new Splinter Cell so that IS something I suppose.
bright side about Snake...you still got Smash forever and ever (not like he’s got anywhere else to be)
Imagine setting it to Japanese and the Spongebob ending music plays as the credits
idk hw to feel about this

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
****ing damn it! I just dropped my smart watch and now it's broken. I only had it for 4 months and Best Buy doesn't sell warranties.

grrrr.
That is why I didn't get my next laptop from Best Buy. The service and stuff were terrible, and the Lenovo laptop itself was one of the worse things I have ever gotten. Worked fine for like a year (when it came to the software, the outside of it would snap but they didn't do anything they said they would like replace it), and then it fell literally apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom