• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
What'd you DuckTales fans think of the latest episode?

Because it's probably my favorite episode yet.
Pretty sweet. Nice simple title name. Characterization was great. Interesting to see who the technical villain was.

I do remember reading a lot of these introduced characters have plans to be used later down the line, including the Rescue Rangers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Donald and Daisy were both great in it and the whole heist aspect was a pretty great parody
Same here. I thought that every single aspect of the episode was just perfect, from the characterization, the new and returning characters the plot, the pacing, the new budding relationship between Donald and Daisy, the return of the Three Caballeros, the villains, everyone's place in the story, the new developments to the setting... Oh, and the return of Falcon Graves (voiced by none other than the same guy who voices TF2's Medic) along with Glomgold's former mercenaries was a big bonus.

Also, the show's take on Daisy in the show is probably my favorite portrayal of the character, period.

Pretty sweet. Nice simple title name. Characterization was great. Interesting to see who the technical villain was.

I do remember reading a lot of these introduced characters have plans to be used later down the line, including the Rescue Rangers.
Didn't know you were a DuckTales fan. :p

And yeah, I agree with all of that, too. Hoping to see more of the Rescue Rangers down the line. Even if it was in their own reboot. That'd be acceptable, too.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
know you were a DuckTales fan. :p

And yeah, I agree with all of that, too. Hoping to see more of the Rescue Rangers down the line. Even if it was in their own reboot. That'd be acceptable, too.
I can't be assed to look for the tweet, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed they're returning?

Anyway, yeah. I saw it very early on, since the original "bonus" episode.

It's also how I got into stuff like Teen Titans Go, via the shorts. I really like how they do this for various series. The "throw the first couple/few episodes into a mini movie" as well makes me interested easily.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do you think it's worth me getting Mario 64 DS on the Wii U VC or should I wait till after E3 incase they announce those Mario Remasters/Collections?
...Considering it doesn't actually work with the Control Stick? The game's neat, but imo, just wait or buy regular Super Mario 64 instead. It actually has more reliable controls.

Not to say it's a bad game. It's got a lot more content.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
hmmm today I shall browse my twi-

NO FEAR
NO PAIN
AS LONG AS HE FIGHTS IN THE NAME OF LOVE
NO FEAR
NO PAIN
THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF

For real holy **** this is amazing, the only bad thing I can say about this show is bad CG but this is literally one of the best things you can have as a starting point, it's ****ing X Files with superheroes

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Same here. I thought that every single aspect of the episode was just perfect, from the characterization, the new and returning characters the plot, the pacing, the new budding relationship between Donald and Daisy, the return of the Three Caballeros, the villains, everyone's place in the story, the new developments to the setting... Oh, and the return of Falcon Graves (voiced by none other than the same guy who voices TF2's Medic) along with Glomgold's former mercenaries was a big bonus.

Also, the show's take on Daisy in the show is probably my favorite portrayal of the character, period.

Didn't know you were a DuckTales fan. :p

I love Daisy in this series. I love that they've made these classic characters into more of... Well characters.

I'm just waiting though... Because some times, some crimes, go slipping through the cracks.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:D Sure! (xD I hope I can find the fish of my own work without losing my head!) xD Also. glad he liked it! I have been enjoying his game so much!
:) is this okay or you want me to crop it?
That works perfectly! I'll send it over to him. Do you have a name you want to be credited as?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That works perfectly! I'll send it over to him. Do you have a name you want to be credited as?
:3 Awesome. xD My name's already there so, go with that for now. (seriously though, I need to think of a pseudonym one day, as proud as I am of my name).

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The final update for Star Wars Battlefront II just got shown.
Scarif is the end.

This game was the one good thing EA has done in a looooong time. They brought this game up and made it incredible while acknowledging all the criticisms they received at launch. They brought this game back from the **** hole and made a damn near masterpiece. A redemption arc worthy of the Star Wars name.

If y’all haven’t played Battlefront II. Please do. It’s incredible.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I've really been wanting Bob in my island, and I just found his Amiibo card along with two Fire Emblem Amiibo in a mock up Minecraft chest I forgot that I had. I consider this a win.

osby

Smash Obsessed
OK. Goku gets into Smash. Reguardless of floodgates and rules and all that, what would your reaction be?
My feelings towards manga characters in Smash aside, it wouldn't be a hype reveal for me. DBZ is not my thing. I can think up at least a dozen Shounen Jump characters I'd be more excited for from the top of my head.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The final update for Star Wars Battlefront II just got shown.
Scarif is the end.

This game was the one good thing EA has done in a looooong time. They brought this game up and made it incredible while acknowledging all the criticisms they received at launch. They brought this game back from the **** hole and made a damn near masterpiece. A redemption arc worthy of the Star Wars name.

If y’all haven’t played Battlefront II. Please do. It’s incredible.
It's like $10 now, $20 if you want all the cosmetics and stuff up to now

Most important part though

GOAT

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
OK. Goku gets into Smash. Reguardless of floodgates and rules and all that, what would your reaction be?
I'm going to kick a lot of ass with him.

It's no Cell, but eh.

I'm going to kick a lot of ass with him.

It's no Cell, but eh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
tfw Aliens arrive but the Earth is in lockdown because of Corona
any remaining member of the Avengers will save us
YO WE GOT THEM FINALLY

:ulthero2:HOES MAD:ulthero3:HOES MAD:ulthero4:HOES MAD:ulthero:
Imma be a mad hoe
Still don’t have fem-Byleth though.
Fyleth mah girl...forever with the big women of my choosing (all hail mah queens or whatever)
View attachment 270516
Me and the boyz have finally reunited.
#NotMyBoyz
What'd you DuckTales fans think of the latest episode?

Because it's probably my favorite episode yet.
Hear My Voice
Found out that SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom- Rehydrated will only be $30.

Nice!
GOTY being at a better price woah

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Also with Star Wars, this final arc for Clone Wars has been absolutely ****ing amazing. This is film quality stuff and Maul is such a phenomenal character.
The only thing hurting it is they didn't adapt the Son of Dathomir arc which is essential to bridge the gap between Palpatine torturing and capturing Maul and him being back on Mandalore.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dragon Ball was a huge part of my childhood and I've even enjoyed portions of Super despite how terrible the writing tends to be, so I'd be relatively hyped for his inclusion.

Goku is the man.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I hope everyone is reading because Pokemon Go is doing a throwback event to the first four regions.

With each week featuring Pikachu wearing hats of the top Pokémon from each region. And we are getting galarian forms which is pretty cool.
Do we know if we're getting Perrserker and Obstagoon? It seems pretty ridiculous to add G-Meowth and G-Linoone without their final form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom