• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys, I just wanna say thank you for giving me advice and trying to help...

I'm only a human being and all of us humans are learning many new things along the way. (As well making mistakes by aciddent.)
I take your thanks when you seek the help you need (if you're really 16) & learn the images you posts aren't good for you or others for real. Because, again, it ain't the first you said that.

Actions speak louder than words. It ain't that deep, and your actions have been very confusing for someone of your age.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I take your thanks when you seek the help you need (if you're really 16) & learn the images you posts aren't good for you or others for real. Because, again, it ain't the first you said that.

Actions speak louder than words. It ain't that deep, and your actions have been very confusing for someone of your age.
Unfortunately, this hasn't been the first time something like this has happened in the forums. That's the thing about the internet, we can only assume things until they are being directly told, and that's still AGAIN assuming they are genuine. It's kind of hard. And another thing is that age doesn't always define how mature someone is.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pretty much this. I was kind of nervous to say it, and I still am, but I'll just say it. The contradictions here are coming off as a bit fishy to me. I don't want to jump to conclusions, though.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I always found roadrunner annoying and always wanted Wile e. To catch because of that alone.
Wily is relatable because he tries so hard and yet things always blow up in his face. And, he's never on the roadrunner's side, ever. You begin to feel bad for him and want him to win because you're sick of seeing him lose in such epic fashion.

But I still enjoy Jerry since Tom & Jerry was mentioned. Because, while the moments of those two getting along are few and far between, they DO exist and they give both our favorite blue cat and brown mouse some good development. Roadrunner on the other hand never gets this luxury.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty much this. I was kind of nervous to say it, and I still am, but I'll just say it. The contradictions here are coming off as a bit fishy to me. I don't want to jump to conclusions though.
And it's not worth talking about, especially when public meltdowns are just going to make more chaos. :239:

If true, take that **** to PMs. If not true, not going through the same song and dance with that again.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That or if you have suspicious, the report system helps too. No reason to make it some public issue. It doesn't help anyone and makes far more work for the mods. Colorful commentary/popcorning has never been once useful here. There's valuable ways to post your thoughts too, in private, at least.

-------------

But back to Dragon Quest 1, I just need Sword of Edrick/Edrick's Sword and a few more levels. Honestly, this feels pretty balanced and I can probably defeat Dragonlord at about Level 20 with some luck. That's good.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, back when I had Animal Crossing New Leaf, my first Nintendo game, one of my starting villagers was Poncho. I do not know why, but younger me really, really, really liked Poncho. Eventually he moved out of my town and I got sad. Well, guess who I just found on one of my friend's islands? Once he moves out they're giving him to me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope everyone is reading because Pokemon Go is doing a throwback event to the first four regions.

With each week featuring Pikachu wearing hats of the top Pokémon from each region. And we are getting galarian forms which is pretty cool.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, it took me a while, but I really hope this isn't the case.

Not again.
Yeah, I'm not jumping the gun but I'll take anything that user says with a grain of salt. It's pretty obvious that they're not as dumb as they want us to believe.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I can only hope way more alt icons pop up. Do we even have Joker's school alt? Though I don't think it had a different head icon...

I can't really remember.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gimme a little bit to offer some suggestions
Well, starting off, I looked at the other credits of the japanese VAs and looked at the actors of their english counterparts. Michal Sinterniklaas is the best option for Arusu, as the other option I could find for that actor is Kirk Thornton and...... well..... we don't talk about Kirk Thornton.

For Solo, his VA has been characters like Trunks, Ryo Sanada and Ky Kiske, but I'm not familiar enough with any of those characters to know if their English voices would work for Solo. Same for Eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom