• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I thought everyone ignored him for the sake of their mental health.

At least, that's what I did.
People like him can be somewhat entertaining but for **** sake the cursed stuff is what draws people away from the forum.

Not promoting a healthy and loved community for a newcomer.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nah, this is more better:
-snip-
Remember the whole thing about you saying that you wouldn’t do this again? There are places to post this type of stuff and here is not said place. You’ve seen how openly people oppose this, so I don’t understand why you persist. How would you feel if I was constantly posting things you didn’t like, without stopping? You may not realize it, but this stuff really freaks some people out. It’s not funny. People don’t like it. Just cut it out already. Stuff like this is going to get you blocked. Then again, I don’t know if you even care about that.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I don't think I'm alone in this but: Who else rooted for Tom Cat as a kid instead of Jerry Mouse?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Remember the whole thing about you saying that you wouldn’t do this again? There are places to post this type of stuff and here is not said place. You’ve seen how openly people oppose this, so I don’t understand why you persist. How would you feel if I was constantly posting things you didn’t like, without stopping? You may not realize it, but this stuff really freaks some people out. It’s not funny. People don’t like it. Just cut it out already. Stuff like this is going to get you blocked. Then again, I don’t know if you even care about that.
Thanks for the message my friend... (I'm still learning...)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having had watched more of Castlevania. All I can say is with Dracula, this is how you do an sympathetic villain right. Executed very well.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I don't think I'm alone in this but: Who else rooted for Tom Cat as a kid instead of Jerry Mouse?
Depends, it’s one thing when he’s just doing his job as a housecat, but he does have it coming when he’s toying around, acting smug, or being needlessly cruel, same with Jerry. I’m at least more likely to root for Jerry than Road Runner.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wow...WWE really made Kofi Kingston lose the WWE Title to Brock Lesnar in 8-9 seconds to hype up Cain Velasquez...and that ended up being for nothing other than whatever is worse than ****

!!!LEARN HOW TO LONG TERM PLAN YA ****ERS!!!
how do they always find a way to make a person of color purposely look bad

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
While I know he said he would take a break from here, i'm still going to post this so that he can see it when he is back.

Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Fool me once, i'm mad.

Fool me twice, how could you.

Fool me three times, you're officially that guy, you know the one who goes like "Look at this cute kirby with bare human legs with realistic details, so funny hahaha! owo".

:4ganondorf:

We warned you mulitples time, and it's clear you won't learn unless peoples call you out on it. If you want to post this cursed stuff you find, go to DA or twitter, those places are great for that. Smashboard is a place where peoples at the age of 13 can enter, and if I was 13 and I seen what you posted, I wouldn't want to come back here. That, and like I said, it's not just me, we told you to stop time and tiem again, you say you will, and then you come back to the same **** weeks later.

I gave you one last chance and you didn't take it. So next time you post something cursed, I will report you, this is your warning and there is no "but!" . Also stop ruining the image of Kirby by posting those weird & out of places pics you found in whatever places you go ,keep this to private places please.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
why are we being fake mods shunning mamboo out of the smashboards clan

you could just report him, mods don't like ****posters, and that's a confirmed fact :nifty:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
why are we being fake mods shunning mamboo out of the smashboards clan

you could just report him, mods don't like ****posters, and that's a confirmed fact :nifty:
From my understanding, it's a bit more lax here. It's just image/video-only that's an issue.

...Nonetheless, I did report it too. Non-mods don't really control what's going on here, after all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
From my understanding, it's a bit more lax here. It's just image/video-only that's an issue.
"A bit more lax" sounds like mods don't check on this thread as much as they should to me. Or maybe people just don't know the glories of the report button's wonder, I don't know. I'm no expert. :217:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"A bit more lax" sounds like mods don't check on this thread as much as they should to me. Or maybe people just don't know the glories of the report button's wonder, I don't know. I'm no expert. :217:
There's actually only one moderator dedicated to this section, after all. So it's more of a report button thing.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's actually only one moderator dedicated to this section, after all. So it's more of a report button thing.
This is one of the biggest threads on the website, just one sounds near impossible to me lol. Or maybe I'm overreacting, you're the ex-admin here. You know a lot more about this than I do.

if thats the case, tons of people here should of been banned a long time ago
And the last time they tried doing that set off a chain reaction that made a "temporary" thread for us.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is one of the biggest threads on the website, just one sounds near impossible to me lol. Or maybe I'm overreacting, you're the ex-admin here. You know a lot more about this than I do.
Ex-mod. But just go to where it lists mods. There's literally one mod here. NonSpecificGuy. The rest have no powers among regular Moderators. I don't remember other details enough to say other than that, Admins have powers here.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know what I meant, they're synonymous terms for me.

But just go to where it lists mods. There's literally one mod here. NonSpecificGuy. The rest have no powers among regular Moderators. I don't remember other details enough to say other than that, Admins have powers here.
Poor NSG, must be lonely. :p

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People do all those cool stuff with Peach and when I play her I'm just here like
People do all those cool combos with Ken and Ryu and when I play them I'm trying to remember how to do the command input for Shoryuken right

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
People do all those cool stuff with Peach and when I play her I'm just here like
Judging by this pic, you use down-B constantly, right?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I wasn’t really expecting aliens in April but here we are with actual ****ing aliens in April:
tfw Aliens arrive but the Earth is in lockdown because of Corona

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
While I know he said he would take a break from here, i'm still going to post this so that he can see it when he is back.

Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Fool me once, i'm mad.

Fool me twice, how could you.

Fool me three times, you're officially that guy, you know the one who goes like "Look at this cute kirby with bare human legs with realistic details, so funny hahaha! owo".

:4ganondorf:

We warned you mulitples time, and it's clear you won't learn unless peoples call you out on it. If you want to post this cursed stuff you find, go to DA or twitter, those places are great for that. Smashboard is a place where peoples at the age of 13 can enter, and if I was 13 and I seen what you posted, I wouldn't want to come back here. That, and like I said, it's not just me, we told you to stop time and tiem again, you say you will, and then you come back to the same **** weeks later.

I gave you one last chance and you didn't take it. So next time you post something cursed, I will report you, this is your warning and there is no "but!" . Also stop ruining the image of Kirby by posting those weird & out of places pics you found in whatever places you go ,keep this to private places please.
I've made many mistakes, trying not to scare others or freak them out...
I-i... wished that I never existed at all or joined this site in the first place...
images (84).jpeg

I'm sorry for every single thing I did.

I'm just only a kid who wishes that he was never born in this cruel world...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If this is real then hype! not to mention Joanna is one of my most wanted smash characters

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I-i... wished that I never existed at all or joined this site in the first place...
View attachment 270513

>a kid

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? If you’re under 16, I heavily advise you to steer clear of forums and social media for your own mental health and development. I say this to help and protect you; not just from bad actors (in every sense of the word) but also because your worldview can potentially be shaped for the worst if you’re not careful.

>wishes you were never born in this cruel world

do you or your family have access to a psychiatrist? It could be of help. I’m sure there are some therapists who do Zoom meetings during this quarantine.

I wish you luck.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
>a kid

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? If you’re under 16, I heavily advise you to steer clear of forums and social media for your own mental health and development. I say this to help and protect you; not just from bad actors (in every sense of the word) but also because your worldview can potentially be shaped for the worst if you’re not careful.

>wishes you were never born in this cruel world

do you or your family have access to a psychiatrist? It could be of help. I’m sure there are some therapists who do Zoom meetings during this quarantine.

I wish you luck.
I'm 16 years old and thanks for the advice, my friend. (I feel like things got worse when said virus struck.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 270513

Can I ask why a kid know a pic of Hitler giving food to Kirby (or somethin' along those lines) or the pic of this weird ass human you posted before? Or just all those cursed pic you shared here?

If you're really young, you should stop looking for pics like this, it ain't good for your brain.

That, and if you're feeling this bad, maybe social media aren't for you.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 270513

dude calm the **** down it isn't that deep

I'm 16 years old and thanks for the advice, my friend. (I feel like things got worse when said virus struck.)
the hell happened to you being in your 20s

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 270513

I'm just coming across all of what has been happening.

Mamboo, don't think such things, please. I do REALLY hope you take a real break from here and seek for professional help and support.

83eee69b94bd60ac0a2c4f072566a783.png

Also, I have to admit, when you posted the cute Kirby stuff, it brought a smile to my face, really. And I know that as a Kirby fan you are, it did too.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Guys, I just wanna say thank you for giving me advice and trying to help...

I'm only a human being and all of us humans are learning many new things along the way. (As well making mistakes by aciddent.)

AndreaAC AndreaAC thanks for the cute Kirby pic.^-^

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Honestly I wish I wasn't as well but you know what? Gotta roll with the **** and make the most of the hand you got.

Also holy ****, you're 16?
1588089338931.png
I thought you were 20.

Guys, I just wanna say thank you for giving me advice and trying to help...

I'm only a human being and all of us humans are learning many new things along the way. (As well making mistakes by aciddent.)
No offence but I really cannot tell if you are being serious or not......

the hell happened to you being in your 20s
Kid is confusing the **** out of me and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom