• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright guys, I want your opinions on this one:

This is my personal list of who is the most attractive of all characters in Smash.​
Snake and Roy and ESPECIALLY FemByleth being in C-Level is a crime. The police are on their way.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What is all this based on? Because to be frank, some of this makes less than zero sense. Mario With A Coat doesn't suddenly get rid of Mario's feats, the blatant ignorance of anything Fire Emblem related, Terry being able to destroy buildings with Power Geyser, DK being able to slam the goddamn moon out of space, the Luminary's untrained power being able to summon lightning, which would have to boost them up, Mewtwo being a Pokemon, all of which are reggoddamndiculous and many more, but whay gets me is Snake. Snake likely shares Big Boss' strength which LETS HIM HOLD A GIANT TANK THAT'S FALLING ON TOP OF HIM AND LIFTING IT HIGH ENOUGH TO STOP CRUSHING HIM WHY DID THIS HAPPEN IN PEACE WALKER
Based this all off from Vs. Battles Wiki.

Perhaps not the most accurate site for power levels?

Also keep in mind the moon Donkey Kong punched was an miniature one not our moon as big as in real life, through scaling he should only be at most island-country level.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And Joker has different flavors of nerdy chicks.

Gamer girl, bookworm and japanese chess player
Gotta disagree with you on Futaba there. I really like her but I've always seen her as a sort of little sister to Joker. So I don't do it.

I've completed Persona 5 twice and of course, romanced Makoto. Although I like the look of Kasumi in Royal.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Should I at least move Palutena to A Tier then? Given I imagine she's above Pit at the least?

What ones shall I move then to whatever tier?
Game and Watch is a two dimensional figure occupying 3D space. Canonically, he has no depth. He's totally flat, and therefore, totally sharp.

As in, walking in a straight line toward someone and bumping their shoulder means severing their arm. His body, due to it literally being 2D, means that he himself is the sharpest weapon known to man, and can literally slice open anything. So much so that him walking likely slices the ground where he steps. He should be in the highest tier possible because his mere existence breaks all known laws of the universe, making him both unstoppably destructive as well as indestructible.

On the low end, lightning bolts are 5,000 amps, well beyond what's considered fatal. And Pikachu and Pichu can direct these at their targets.

Charizard's breath is hot enough to melt boulders.

Greninja's Water Shurikens cleave through metal with no issue at all, meaning people are tissue paper.

Robin can literally fry a person with Thoron or Bolganone.

Chrom canonically bashed a human sized hole in one of Ylisstol Castle's outer protective walls.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Snake and Roy and ESPECIALLY FemByleth being in C-Level is a crime. The police are on their way.
Aren't you kinda like the police around these parts? Infract his ass and teach him a lesson for having such a terrible opinion.

jk...but he's still in the wrong tho

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Gotta disagree with you on Futaba there. I really like her but I've always seen her as a sort of little sister to Joker. So I don't do it.

I've completed Persona 5 twice and of course, romanced Makoto. Although I like the look of Kasumi in Royal.
I never pick Futaba either, on top of feeling too much like a little sister character I just don't find the whole over the top gamer girl thing that attractive lol

I exclusively romance Makoto because I end up getting so invested in these games that I'd feel bad rejecting this fictional character who checks off every box of personality types I like.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Based this all off from Vs. Battles Wiki.

Perhaps not the most accurate site for power levels?

Also keep in mind the moon Donkey Kong punched was an miniature one not our moon as big as in real life, through scaling he should only be at most island-country level.
Might as well use Death Battle to count feats like Link being faster than light if you want that.

Pretty sure that the force needed to bring any moon from space to the planet in mere seconds is more than country level, especislly as DK didn't break a sweat doing it and possibly could have put more power behind the punch

Dutch Raikuna

I never pick Futaba either, on top of feeling too much like a little sister character I just don't find the whole over the top gamer girl thing that attractive lol

I exclusively romance Makoto because I end up getting so invested in these games that I'd feel bad rejecting this fictional character who checks off every box of personality types I like.
A *checks his profile* man of true culture of waifus. I agree with you 100%. Plus her voice in both Japanese and English is perfect.

Why are you guys making waifu tier lists lol
I mean I could make one but it would be more favourite female characters than anything. I have few waifus.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Look I get it, Mike's list isn't as good as mine, but you don't have to outright berate him over it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think a lot of people underrate how strong even the weakest of Pokemon are. Like, a level 100 Puff wuth the right moveset can solo a lot of Video Game universes, but you guys aren't ready for that talk.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think a lot of people underrate how strong even the weakest of Pokemon are. Like, a level 100 Puff wuth the right moveset can solo a lot of Video Game universes, but you guys aren't ready for that talk.
Jigglypuff with an upside down "p" is just Jigglybuff. If this ain't proof, I don't know what is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A *checks his profile* man of true culture of waifus. I agree with you 100%. Plus her voice in both Japanese and English is perfect.
Funny thing is that by complete coincidence her english voice actor has voice a few characters I've liked over the years.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I really don't see any other option than her unless Assist Trophies are on the table.
ribbon girl is the secondary mascot and is only a spirit/mii costume (neither of which are anywhere near as difficult to work around as ATs) so she's equally plausible

Dutch Raikuna

Funny thing is that by complete coincidence her english voice actor has voice a few characters I've liked over the years.
Yep.

Her English voice actress is to me A2, (Nier Automata has one of the best dubbings around.)

Her Japanese seiyuu to me is Velvet Crowe. (The performance of that voice actress is what got me to notice difference between good and bad Japanese voice acting and Tales of Berseria had good both dub and sub.)

The line up of Persona 5's cast in both English and Japanese was brilliant. Some damn good voice actors in both languages.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
ribbon girl is the secondary mascot and is only a spirit/mii costume (neither of which are anywhere near as difficult to work around as ATs) so she's equally plausible
This is who I'm thinking at this point. I'm of the opinion assists are out of the table but spirits and mii costumes aren't.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In yalls opinion, is the upstairs room and downstairs room better for the bedroom in AC?
Normal people have their room upstairs. So do that unless you like to be weeeeeeeeiiiiiirrrrd.

I made a Tier List to end all Tier Lists... A Tier List of which characters like making Tier Lists.
Discuss.
For the most part, King ****. But I think Meta-Knight should be at the top. He cares TOO much about winning to not want to know the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom