• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Okay.
I finished the lineart last night and made a few tweaks just now.
Just remember that I only did this because I thought it’d be fun. Know I am not a professional artist and am nowhere near the level of other people.
With that in mind, here’s the lineart.
1C42A373-CA75-438B-A4C6-D65827D9413B.png
Do note that some of the poses were traced from the original poster due to the fact that I’m lazy and they worked for the character. (Snake, DK, Sheik’s right arm) But also note that the majority of the character’s poses didn’t match, so I had to draw my own. If the poses are the same, there’s a chance I still had to draw it out on my own because of how different the characters look (Samus). Some characters were cut from the original poster (rip rocket) and some were added (all of the ball characters).
Any details that are missing (there are a lot) are going to be put in when I get to coloring. Yes, I know Marth is missing his lower half. I forgot halfway through writing this post that I was supposed to fix it and I’m too lazy to go back. Anyways, I think that’s it. Sorry for writing a book. Please be patient while I color this thing in. I hope you enjoy.

D

Deleted member

Okay.
I finished the lineart last night and made a few tweaks just now.
Just remember that I only did this because I thought it’d be fun. Know I am not a professional artist and am nowhere near the level of other people.
With that in mind, here’s the lineart.
Do note that some of the poses were traced from the original poster due to the fact that I’m lazy and they worked for the character. (Snake, DK, Sheik’s right arm) But also note that the majority of the character’s poses didn’t match, so I had to draw my own. If the poses are the same, there’s a chance I still had to draw it out on my own because of how different the characters look (Samus). Some characters were cut from the original poster (rip rocket) and some were added (all of the ball characters).
Any details that are missing (there are a lot) are going to be put in when I get to coloring. Yes, I know Marth is missing his lower half. I forgot halfway through writing this post that I was supposed to fix it and I’m too lazy to go back. Anyways, I think that’s it. Sorry for writing a book. Please be patient while I color this thing in. I hope you enjoy.
Looks nice contrera!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fanboy and Chum Chum is probably one of the worst Nickelodeon shows they conceived.

And they CHOSE that over Adventure Time. WTF?
best decision Adventure Time didn't make. They ended up being able to become a massive deal while Nickelodeon did...Nick things

original content wise they've only had TMNT 2012, Korra, Loud House, and Casagrandes as real successes (then of course their mostly censored DBZ content, Power Rangers, Voltron, Wild Riders, and...Zevo 3...barely remembered it). Cartoon Network got lucky in the 2010s
I just looked up Hit Monkey.

That's who Keanu Reeves should play in the MCU.

Hit Monkey vs. Rocket when?
no...nope...nah...hell naw...Keanu Reeves has to be...Namor
Isn’t hit monkey one of the animated shows in the works like Modak?

Currently rumors state Keanu is coming in as Ghost Rider but we will see if that pans out
No other Ghost Riders...the ones we have are enough
Saturday Night Live is returning this week.

America's really taking some fat Ls recently. The one upside to all of this quarantine stuff, and it's been taken away.
...I like SNL

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
best decision Adventure Time didn't make. They ended up being able to become a massive deal while Nickelodeon did...Nick things

original content wise they've only had TMNT 2012, Korra, Loud House, and Casagrandes as real successes (then of course their mostly censored DBZ content, Power Rangers, Voltron, Wild Riders, and...Zevo 3...barely remembered it). Cartoon Network got lucky in the 2010s
True. I never thought of that.

The Loud House is pretty much Nick's only decent show left currently. Everything else though...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah, Nickelodeon isn't what it used to be. I used to watch it for Ninja Turtles, the 2012 one, that is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I could see Keanu succeeding Cage for an MCU movie take of Johnny Blaze.
possibly, but I need him to be Namor. Plus, I think Marvel has been focused more on Robbie than Johnny at this point (Reyes being an Avenger in the comics atm and having a season of AoS being about him for the most part, while Blaze has mainly been running hell practically...also in MUA3)
True. I never thought of that.

The Loud House is pretty much Nick's only decent show left currently. Everything else though...
Rise of the TMNT is pretty decent as well...but got deported to Nicktoons with little to no advertisement and a bad timeslot
Isn't Power rangers still on nick?
Power Rangers might as well become a Nickelodeon franchise with how long they've been together

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rise of the TMNT is pretty decent as well...but got deported to Nicktoons with little to no advertisement and a bad timeslot
The animation and design of the turtles (Raph especially making him look like this tough guy stereotype and not to mention the leader, that's like making Mikey the serious one), April and Splinter throws me off. Seems like Teen Titans Go and ThunderCats Roar.

I'll stick to my 2003 ninja turtles please and thank you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

possibly, but I need him to be Namor. Plus, I think Marvel has been focused more on Robbie than Johnny at this point (Reyes being an Avenger in the comics atm and having a season of AoS being about him for the most part, while Blaze has mainly been running hell practically...also in MUA3)

Power Rangers might as well become a Nickelodeon franchise with how long they've been together
Power Rangers is now a Hasbro IP.

So they can crossover with Transformers or G.I. Joe if they want to.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm honestly surprised they've been together for so long considering they had a big rough patch for the first 4 years.

Megaforce was awful.

Samurai was decent enough but it was greatly held back by really bad actors. Also it always confused me that the main character was an American dude but he clearly comes from a Japanese family.

At least Dino charge was good and Ninja Steel while not as good was still a fun watch.

And from what I've seen of Beast morphers, Hasbro has done some real improvements, I'm really looking forward to this the team up special this series is going to get.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd love for The Angry Beavers to come back in two ways.

An TV movie as they did with Rock and Invader Zim.

Or an reboot but only 50 episodes at most so it doesn't drag on as other shows had like Spongebob, Family Guy and The Simpsons had.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The animation and design of the turtles (Raph especially making him look like this tough guy stereotype and not to mention the leader, that's like making Mikey the serious one), April and Splinter throws me off. Seems like Teen Titans Go and ThunderCats Roar.

I'll stick to my 2003 ninja turtles please and thank you.
The animation in the action scenes is top notch though. The rest of the show is pretty iffy however.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
My back hurts. I’m not old in the slightest why do I have to look up ‘methods to popping your back’ I shouldn’t have to be doing that yet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just saw the trailer for Smiling Friends. If this new pilot from Zach Hadel gets cancelled again, I think AS just has something against the guy at this point.

There is one set of characters that use recycled animation from his previous projects, but it's still a good show.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what Nickelodeon show needs to come back?

...Invader Zim, obviously, that's one, but at least that one got a movie. I'd be down for a revival and some more seasons if it kept up that quality. But maybe it just ends there.

Either way, there's a second show that needs to come back:

This show ended too early. With how serialized animated TV shows have become in modern times, now would be a perfect time for this show to return or dare I say even get rebooted.

I'd say Danny Phantom too but Butch Hartman's butchered one too many of his other shows

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know what Nickelodeon show needs to come back?

...Invader Zim, obviously, that's one, but at least that one got a movie. I'd be down for a revival and some more seasons if it kept up that quality. But maybe it just ends there.

Either way, there's a second show that needs to come back:

This show ended too early. With how serialized animated TV shows have become in modern times, now would be a perfect time for this show to return or dare I say even get rebooted.

I'd say Danny Phantom too but Butch Hartman's butchered one too many of his other shows
They should reboot both Danny Phantom and teenaged robot, then in the next reboot of TMNT establish the three as being part of the same Nickelodeon super hero universe and crossover

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
original content wise they've only had TMNT 2012, Korra, Loud House, and Casagrandes
I've never even heard of the last two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom