• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, beat the main story of Kirby Super Star. No one told me Milky Way Wishes was mechanically like Mega Man and it had you collect the Dragon Balls. Pretty sick. 9/10.

Gonna have to win at the Arena, furthest I got was 7 wins, primarily because I'm stubborn and won't use the Maxim Tomatoes as much as I should.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If assist trophies came in each Fighter Pack, which ones do you think we would have gotten?
Look, I still don’t really think assist trophies will be upgraded. I’m entirely open to the idea and I’d be hyped if it did happen, but I don’t think I will.

However, is that is the case. There is only one character I can think of.

5B7E2B96-64FF-4811-ACC0-FD39B3800B4D.png
I know you’re getting ready to talk ****, but I’d like to remind you that you probably like your arms and would most likely not enjoy having them removed. Violently.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Look, I still don’t really think assist trophies will be upgraded. I’m entirely open to the idea and I’d be hyped if it did happen, but I don’t think I will.

View attachment 268319
I know you’re getting ready to talk ****, but I’d like to remind you that you probably like your arms and would most likely not enjoy having them removed. Violently.
I think she meant assist trophies per pack, not assist trophy upgrades.
If assist trophies came in each Fighter Pack, which ones do you think we would have gotten?
Dunno about a lot of these, but I'd love to see Crow and Gruntilda.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 268319
I mean like, in the Persona pack we would have gotten a Persona Assist trophy. Not WaWeege.

I agree with you though, Assist Trophies probably won't get the upgrade. No matter how much Shovel Knight deserves it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think she meant assist trophies per pack, not assist trophy upgrades.
Oh ****.

Sorry guys, I’m illiterate. I’m leaving it there though, I’m very proud of that threat.

:ultjoker:: Morgana, turns into the bus to run people over.
:ulthero:: Cruelcumber runs around and shanks people.
:ultbanjokazooie:: Gruntilda, flies around and attacks. Or
Mumbo, gives Banjo random buffs.
:ult_terry:: Nakoruru, sicks the bird on folks.
:ultbyleth:: Edelgard attacks with the axe or something I don’t care.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
FP1(Joker): Futaba
FP2(Hero): Great Sabercat
FP3(Banjo&Kazooie): Mumbo Jumbo
FP4(Terry): Geese Howard
FP5(Byleth): Edelgard
Hah, Dragon Quest getting an AT and not FF is would have been the ultimate nail in the coffin.

I still maintain my beleif that a Final Fantasy Assist Trophy was in the original project plan, making the number an even 60. But then Square charged them too much money for all that extra Final Fantasy content so they dropped it all.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sorry guys, I’m illiterate.
**** I felt that.
:ultjoker:: Morgana, turns into the bus to run people over.
I like this idea considerably more than I like mine. It's like Kapp'n but he's not taking any prisoners. He just turns em' into roadkill.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hah, Dragon Quest getting an AT and not FF is would have been the ultimate nail in the coffin.

I still maintain my beleif that a Final Fantasy Assist Trophy was in the original project plan, making the number an even 60. But then Square charged them too much money for all that extra Final Fantasy content so they dropped it all.
Cloud should’ve gotten a Chocobo as an assist.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
The clear answer for the assist trophy in Byleth's pack is this chick.
Monica_FE16_Portrait.png

She doesn't do anything though unless Chrom and Lucina or Bowser and Bowser Jr. are in the match. In that case, she walks up to Chrom or Bowser and instakills them before immediately leaving afterwards.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 268321
She doesn't do anything though unless Chrom and Lucina or Bowser and Bowser Jr. are in the match. In that case, she walks up to Chrom or Bowser and instakills them before immediately leaving afterwards.
Not just one, but two Monikas are *****. What a cowinkydink.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 268321
Quite the stealth spoiler you got there bub.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
View attachment 268321
I know this is a joke, but I think it makes more sense if it were just Chrom and Bowser. I don’t think the children should have to be there for the parent to die. Add Olimar. Also add Yoshi for raising Mario and Luigi.

edit: forgot Robin. Robin is a parent.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know this is a joke, but I think it makes more sense if it were just Chrom and Bowser. I don’t think the children should have to be there for the parent to die. Add Olimar. Also add Yoshi for raising Mario and Luigi.

edit: forgot Robin. Robin is a parent.
But how else would the kids be traumatized? That’s the whole point.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
But how else would the kids be traumatized? That’s the whole point.
Pretty sure they don’t have to watch their parents die to be traumatized. Just being in the same room as the person who killed their parents (and potentially having to fight them) would be pretty traumatizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom