• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
1998. Gonna play Banjo-Kazooie at LAUNCH! Drop in June, spend a year there, photobomb my own birth, tell my parents I'm trans the day after I'm born, and come back to the earth being ravaged by Coronavirus breathing Nuclear Bomb zombie cyborgs.

and 54.
You can’t be in the same place as yourself because then you’d both cease to exist. But I guess you could tell your parents that a year before you’re actually born :drshrug:

thanks for the math answer

My son's cheating by getting his homework answers on the internet smh
You are too late

85EA79CC-F3C6-4121-8BF2-5991469F61CA.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You can’t be in the same place as yourself because then you’d both cease to exist. But I guess you could tell your parents that a year before you’re actually born :drshrug:

thanks for the math answer

You are too late

View attachment 268126
I never got that rule. Why couldn't I be in the same place as past me? That feels like an arbitrary rule someone just made up for drama.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I never got that rule. Why couldn't I be in the same place as past me? That feels like an arbitrary rule someone just made up for drama.
Okay I’m not captain screenwriter, I just implemented that rule so people wouldn’t go “last year hehehe” I wanted interesting answers.

and math answers

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 268090
You can never have to much Makoto.
Makoto...Makoto...
giphy (16).gif
giphy (13).gif
giphy (2).gif
that image has rustled my jimmies with the neutronic feelings of the need to have more Makoto in my life than I already do
easy, date Yusuke- OH WAIT
Yusuke deserves to be loved
The Last of Us 2 has been delayed indefinitely.
not surprised, but quite unfortunate for their fans

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
You are forced to travel back to a random point in history, and must spend a year there before returning to your time. The only rule is it cannot be any year after the year you were born. Now...

What’s 3x18=?
I'd either go to 1995 or 1998. Either way, I'm gonna anonymously send Game Freak/Sakurai a switch setup and SWSH or Ultimate. The chaos would be excellent.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You are forced to travel back to a random point in history, and must spend a year there before returning to your time. The only rule is it cannot be any year after the year you were born. Now...

What’s 3x18=?
Rome in 44BC. Et tu Brute big Julius from afar and say he will be known as Biggus Dickus from that day onward.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are forced to travel back to a random point in history, and must spend a year there before returning to your time. The only rule is it cannot be any year after the year you were born.
Send me back to 2019. Get ****ed.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Is it bad that when I hear "delayed indefinitely" it basically means the same thing as cancelled in my mind?
Same. To me it always comes across as: "were cancelling it and we don't know if it's coming back"

I'm kinda indifferent in this situation because I never cared about The Last of us 2 to begin with lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ah, Noipoi Noipoi and my other friends. I've got a question to ask. To continue from Mr Noi here.

If you could live in any type of setting, what would it be?
A nice house in a peaceful little village, perhaps in the Japanese country or in Hawaii somewhere, near a lush forest and maybe some mountains, but not too far away from civilization. After an incredibly successful cartooning career I’d settle down to raise my family with my beautiful wife. Our three children, two older daughters and a younger son, would be raised with technology obviously but also a distinct appreciation for nature. During the summer they’d go explore the forest on some Ghibli type ****, and in the evenings we’d all sit out back, watching the stars and enjoying each other’s company. And at that moment I’ll know, that I’ve made it.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

What’s 3x18=?
I’m gonna go back exactly 1 year and 10 seconds before I was born. (So August 2002). Then I’m probably just gonna vibe. Since I don’t exist yet, I can commit just about any sort of crime without getting caught, except I wouldn’t do anything too crazy. Break a tiny rule here and there, maybe shoplift from time to time. I’d most likely apply for a job at a Barnes and Noble, and just live normally. I’d spend as little money as I possibly could in order to survive, and save up for about 11 months. And during the last month, I use the money saved up to found a completely original website called YouTube. Then I disappear 1 month later, leaving a will which would pass it down to baby me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Indefinitely sounds like an word that means cancel. Probably should have picked an better term such as delayed or postponed.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Makoto...Makoto...
that image has rustled my jimmies with the neutronic feelings of the need to have more Makoto in my life than I already do
I have a big folder filled with the nothing but Makoto Niijima senpai fantart. And she's one of the only 2 anime girls I have a few pieces of mercy of.

I may or may not be mildly obsessed with this fictional woman.

A nice house in a peaceful little village, perhaps in the Japanese country or in Hawaii somewhere, near a lush forest and maybe some mountains, but not too far away from civilization. After an incredibly successful cartooning career I’d settle down to raise my family with my beautiful wife. Our three children, two older daughters and a younger son, would be raised with technology obviously but also a distinct appreciation for nature. During the summer they’d go explore the forest on some Ghibli type ****, and in the evenings we’d all sit out back, watching the stars and enjoying each other’s company. And at that moment I’ll know, that I’ve made it.
This is pretty much what I would have typed, seeing the Japanese country side just calms me in ways I can't explain.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ah, Noipoi Noipoi and my other friends. I've got a question to ask. To continue from Mr Noi here.

If you could live in any type of setting, what would it be?
A small town somewhere cold, maybe Canada since my best friend lives there.
The heat and the crowds are what I hate most about living in Texas lol.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
IMG_20200402_182446.jpg

Man I love customization.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Interesting.

For me it would be a very eco-futuristic city drenched in a sea of white. blue and green. My vision of a future is which humanity won.

A city not chained by the past but looks to the future. Not bombarded by advertising or anything like that. Everything is recycled and the electric trains and bikes are the ways of the roads and footpaths.
I would be living in a stilt apartment of sorts about a 20 minute walk or cycle from my office. Be a sort of artist and writer at home but handling business presentations and sales projections flawlessly at work.

Etc etc.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Interesting.

For me it would be a very eco-futuristic city drenched in a sea of white. blue and green. My vision of a future is which humanity won.

A city not chained by the past but looks to the future. Not bombarded by advertising or anything like that. Everything is recycled and the electric trains and bikes are the ways of the roads and footpaths.
I would be living in a stilt apartment of sorts about a 20 minute walk or cycle from my office. Be a sort of artist and writer at home but handling business presentations and sales projections flawlessly at work.

Etc etc.
Oh wait, any setting?

**** it I’m goin to Pokémon world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom