• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

6:15am.

Still no sign of the site transformation.

This one may be huge, I feel It.

Shroob

Sup?
Besides most of my games jumping full on headfirst into the April Fools spirit(And some still are just getting started), this has more or less been my day summed up:

1585718523271.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gonna have to get a gym membership once quarantine is over. I just sit around eating ice cream and watching parks and recreation.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
1hdfva.jpg

It's almost 3am right now but all the dogs in the neighborhood are seemingly having an all out brawl in my yard.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
How about Whitney?

Do any of you New Horizons players have the wolf as seen in the movie in your town?
I don't have Whitney, but I have a better wolf: Audie.

I'm 4/10s of the way of having my perfect villager lineup, with Flurry, Ankha, Audie, and Cheri in or on their way.

Bitty, get yo ugly pink hippo ass outta my town.

You too, Lyman.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

I'm 4/10s of the way of having my perfect villager lineup, with Flurry, Ankha, Audie, and Cheri in or on their way.

You too, Lyman.
Where the **** do I get Ankha? Please I need it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You too, Lyman.
Best of luck in getting your ideal lineup, my friend.

I just like Whitney so much because she's my neighbor and best friend in City Folk. And finding out about her role in the movie only made me like her more. She's easily my favorite villager in the series. Boone's another one I'm close friends with in CF, and he's probably my 2nd favorite.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Damnit.

Luck, both my greatest ally and my worst enemy...
I literally spammed tickets trying to find one on my list after I found out they were camping again; I've thus far found Flurry, Audie, Cheri, and Ankha all on mystery islands.

My perfect lineup is the four of them, Cookie, Muffy, Bunnie, Merengue, Mint, and Julian.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I literally spammed tickets trying to find one on my list after I found out they were camping again; I've thus far found Flurry, Audie, Cheri, and Ankha all on mystery islands.

My perfect lineup is the four of them, Cookie, Muffy, Bunnie, Merengue, Mint, and Julian.
I dunno much bout animal crossing, I mostly roll with whoever I get. Canberra’s awesome, Audi’s cute, Clyde’s wonderfully stupid. But Ankha is the one villager I knew beforehand and I really love her design, so I hope I get her eventually.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Best of luck in getting your ideal lineup, my friend.

I just like Whitney so much because she's my neighbor and best friend in City Folk. And finding out about her role in the movie only made me like her more. She's easily my favorite villager in the series. Boone's another one I'm close friends with in CF, and he's probably my 2nd favorite.

That's exactly how I feel about Flurry, she was my next door neighbor and best friend in New Leaf. I was heartbroken when she moved away, that I just stopped playing essentially. Thus, Flurry's my favorite villager in the series, though admittedly, Audie is becoming a fast favorite too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*pretends to be shocked:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

game choices didn’t make much sense here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom