• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Question: If SoulCalibur got another Nintendo guest character, who would you want it to be? Pit or a Fire Emblem character? My vote would be for Pit because of the uniqueness of his weapon, but that's just me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Question: If SoulCalibur got another Nintendo guest character, who would you want it to be? Pit or a Fire Emblem character? My vote would be for Pit because of the uniqueness of his weapon, but that's just me.
I’d say Pit, but I do think that a Fire Emblem character would be more at home in a game like Soul Calibur.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Are there any fighting games with cross platform play that have console exclusive characters? If so how do they approach it in online? Do they exclude the characters or have them available?
It's not a fighter, but Rocket League has console exclusive vehicles and crossplay. It's usually handled by having the vehicles become the default one on other platforms, or in the case of Sweet Tooth, another van.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's not a fighter, but Rocket League has console exclusive vehicles and crossplay. It's usually handled by having the vehicles become the default one on other platforms, or in the case of Sweet Tooth, another van.
That really wouldn't work with characters in a fighting game. I think the solution would have to be only matching players who are using the exclusive character with players on that platform temporarily.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Which one though? Would they do a legacy character like Marth, or would they do Byleth because of recency?
They used Haohmaru instead of Nakoruru, so probably Marth. Not sure if they already have characters with Rapiers, though.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Decidueye. If the best alolamon can't get smash, let him have every other fighting game.

D

Deleted member

I feel really weird right now.

More so dizzy.

Not sure if I should take some sleep, have another shower or walk for a bit.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I guess that's fair, but they use the same weapon.
Byleth can use any weapon in Three Houses if you build up their proficiency (swords, axes, lances, bows, magic, hand to hand combat).

Smash is already evidence enough that they have more to offer than just the whip sword.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nah calling that it’s actual Animal Crossing Boards all admins have Nook avatars, and the kids get Timmy and Tommy avatars due to their eternal service to capitalism

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom