• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ah..wha... why..is there a Vegeta on your wall?
So, before I moved into this room, this use to be my older brother's room. He's drawn so much **** on the walls.

He even left his Marvel posters. I can't post them because of age restrictions, but whenever you leave that room, you're greeted by Storm's sexy hot bod. Mm.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm gonna walk to the shops to buy Animal Crossing and I hope they have it

... I just prefer physical releases and would be antsy about it coming through the post and not arriving
I just like getting physical copies. I have 31 at the moment. 32 is probably Animal Crossing.

Once I do get it, I'm so going to finally post the collection of Switch Games here.

D

Deleted member

It finally happened just now, literally the day before the free Bank trial ends.

No time to hunt for Ho-oh though, especially with the whole side quest tied to it. Come to think of it, I never caught Ho-oh in Crystal, never could be bothered to do it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, my next game is likely AC.

Gotta wait until I get some dough though.
It finally happened just now, literally the day before the free Bank trial ends.

No time to hunt for Ho-oh though, especially with the whole side quest tied to it. Come to think of it, I never caught Ho-oh in Crystal, never could be bothered to do it.
That's ****ing awesome! Good job!

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I like FNaF because the Game Theories keep me in touch with the lore and it's a series I can watch my fav youtubers play because of how popular it is.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I heard today that a vaccine has been developed and is expected to be out by the summer. Can we stop panicking and open stuff up again now?
Was it a reliable source or just some rando?

*grabs your neck collar*

Do not speak ill of the third battle. Many were lost and more were wounded.
It was a complete waste of time, neither Richard or Saladin won.

We need a remake.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Also just me but I think the media uploader needs to be a bit revamped. I found a few gifs but outside the websites allowed so I couldn't upload.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
You get 100$ every time you blink

but

You can only step on large insects with your bare feet

Do you accept?
What type of large insects?
The type that do nothing?
Or the type that attacks you for looking their way?

D

Deleted member

Also just me but I think the media uploader needs to be a bit revamped. I found a few gifs but outside the websites allowed so I couldn't upload.
As someone who uses gifs alot, just download them/remake them and upload them to somewhere where they can be submitted, like Gifphy.

Alternatively, you can just straight upload gifs in the image uploader, but we all know how well that works, no?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
we should all be like the hit anime character Cory Baxter

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC