• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just woke up.

Gonna see what's going on around Smashboards, Discord and Youtube.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Given the rumors of Keanu Reeves eventually having an role in the MCU. Anyone think he could pull off an good Wolverine?

Just build up the physique for it and good to go.
On one hand, he doesn't seem like he'd have the gruffness for the character. On the other hand, he is a seemingly ageless Canadian, so in that regard, he's got a strong resemblance to Wolverine.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On one hand, he doesn't seem like he'd have the gruffness for the character. On the other hand, he is a seemingly ageless Canadian, so in that regard, he's got a strong resemblance to Wolverine.
Keanu Reeve's Canadian? Awesome! I even like him more now! :grin:

He also might not have the gruffness in looks but I think he could pull it off if he could.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I thought Keanu was in talks to play Moon Knight in the MCU or did they end up casting someone else?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just spent the morning finishing Made in Abyss.
Really good anime and surprisingly dark at times. As always with most anime you need to read the manga where the anime finishes.

Afternoon walk and now I'm trying to finish coursework for tomorrow even though I'm severely demotivated. Probably I'm going to have to do some kicking and screaming metaphorically to get me to do it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I thought Keanu was in talks to play Moon Knight in the MCU or did they end up casting someone else?
Aw man missed opportunity. Reeves would had made a good Wolverine...
There were rumors but nothing official. The Russo brothers said they thought he would make a good moon knight but that doesn’t mean he will end up being him.

He’d be great as Wolverine but I think his too old for what marvel likely wants. If wolverine is like the most of the first avengers, that’s over 10 years in the role.

Which is a long time for anyone, and that would probably be a tough schedule given his other films he’s in.

They will likely cast someone young enough to hold the Wolverine mantle for a long time.

I could still see moon knight though, but that depends on what their plans are for him as a character.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of Reeves.

Tonight is my start to begin watching his films. Decided between Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Constantine. Chose to go with the former for two reasons. Ted was probably his most prominent known role until John Wick and so I can get ready to see Face the Music in August after I see that and the second film. That and figure it'd be a good way to begin this marathon.

Its still a crime I haven't seen nor heard of Speed. Plenty of action 90s films I've been missing out on and that's one of them.

Meanwhile still haven't mustered up the courage to get through the beginning of the first John Wick. T_T Still trying tho. Best case scenario suppose I could just skip the first 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've really got nothing to say here today which is a rarity.

I'll probably post something here on the Personal Showcase later but I think that might be it forum wise today.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Damn it! I'm stuck.

I'm only two relics away from 100%ing Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku but they're in the worst designed level and I already went through it twice looking for them.

HALP!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ash has his own Gengar now?
Yes he caught it today. It was abandoned at the lab 3 years ago and acted out because of it. After it got chased out of the lab a few episodes ago, it was revealed to be following Ash and Go and showed up in this week’s episode. Ash caught it after bonding with it. It’s pretty powerful looking too.

Next capture he gets looks to be Riolu/lucario or grooky

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The first of the three legendaries I got that I will be training is Zekrom.

Zekrom@Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Body Press
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Claw

Going with Body Press instead of the Focus Miss because yeah.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Missed an over an hour of Final Kombat apparently.

No matter still haven't shown juicy Spawn gameplay. Hoping for Kombat Pack 2 reveal.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My Celebi is a ****ing samurai warrior.

Celebi@Scope Lens
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Psycho Cut
- Recover
- Swords Dance

It already had an Adamant nature and mints are hard to get so I just said **** it.

Edit: I made some changes.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This Celebi just popped off a one shot crit on a raid boss. Lmao I love this Celebi so much.

>Celebi: "Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me seeing all this Gengar support and people asking to have them in Smash.
UnitedSpiffyGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am tempted to screenshot this whole chat and share It with my friend from Madrid right now.

He loves Gengar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom