• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Got the One Punch Man game on a bit of an impulse (I'm a fan of the series, but I wasn't sure if I needed to get it), and it's more in-depth than I thought, with customizable characters, a world map, and missions.

It reminds me of Dragon Ball Xenoverse, though hopefully it doesn't do the sort of thing that Xenoverse (and Dragon Ball FighterZ, with the human soul) did where canon characters practically trip over themselves to praise your custom character. (those Dragon Ball games are probably not that bad in that regard, but at times, it felt like it)

The game's accessories are entertaining - you can put them pretty much anywhere, though there's a limit of eight, so you can have a character covered in party hats, sunglasses, or masks with Saitama's face on them.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Two things.

1. The Proud Family is getting a new series/season on Disney+.

2. This dude does really great art and I need to share it.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
That Command Mission X will make a fine pfp someday.

Edit: NVM, just saw your post where you called dibs. Still a badass picture, though.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw a decent Pokémon to use for mewtwo. Gmax thick fat Snorlax. It tanks the special hits really good. Especially with light screen up

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 I’ve been working on the comic a bit. I’ve done about fifteen variations of part one, and I was actually able to get something I like, which is nice. I’m satisfied with the character designs so far, and there’s not anything I want to change about them, so that’s pleasant. I’m particularly happy with Stephen, as I was having difficulty finding a design that portrayed the sort of personality I was going for. I just need to finalize the main antagonist’s design and make a few minor tweaks to the script, then I can actually begin drawing it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Regrets have been made.
09ED5297-D942-4CF9-9D3C-996DE1598F4E.jpeg
My poor jaw.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I’ve been working on the comic a bit. I’ve done about fifteen variations of part one, and I was actually able to get something I like, which is nice. I’m satisfied with the character designs so far, and there’s not anything I want to change about them, so that’s pleasant. I’m particularly happy with Stephen, as I was having difficulty finding a design that portrayed the sort of personality I was going for. I just need to finalize the main antagonist’s design and make a few minor tweaks to the script, then I can actually begin drawing it.
Good to hear! If you need any help, I’m more than willing to give feedback

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I managed to take down two Mewtwos so far during my lunch break.

Teaching taunt to my Grimmsnarl was a good idea.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I did it. I cleared all of Slim Chance's missions. None of my gang members got KO'd. And we took out 90 mooks in total.

Spider-Man Thumbs up.gif

:098: Cyclops is dead. :098:

Now I gotta do the last two missions and we're Gucci. Symbiote Spider-Man will be mine.

That Command Mission X will make a fine pfp someday.

Edit: NVM, just saw your post where you called dibs. Still a badass picture, though.
Great minds think alike fam. No problem with that.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I did it. I cleared all of Slim Chance's missions. None of my gang members got KO'd. And we took out 90 mooks in total.

View attachment 264026

:098: Cyclops is dead. :098:

Now I gotta do the last two missions and we're Gucci. Symbiote Spider-Man will be mine.

Great minds think alike fam. No problem with that.
For a sec, I thought he was flipping the bird. Wrong red-clad Marvel superhero :yoshi:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
aaha nice, I was gonna cancel my amazon prime free trial because I only had 2 dats left and they up and gave me 30 more ****ing days
It's really funny, every time I go to buy something on Amazon, just before I checkout, I get a notification saying "would you like a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime?" It makes me wonder how they make money off of it haha

Shroob

Sup?
It's really funny, every time I go to buy something on Amazon, just before I checkout, I get a notification saying "would you like a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime?" It makes me wonder how they make money off of it haha
"Free". They take a buck out of your account as a sign up fee, or at the least they did it to me when I tried it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, for the Pokemon voting, only two starters and their evolutions didn't make top 30 for their respective regions at all
Those mons are Tepig, and Chespin.

I can't explain Chespin, but jeez, how much do you guys hate Emboar?

I mean, it is a pretty trash mon tbh, but still.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Also, for the Pokemon voting, only two starters and their evolutions didn't make top 30 for their respective regions at all
Those mons are Tepig, and Chespin.

I can't explain Chespin, but jeez, how much do you guys hate Emboar?

I mean, it is a pretty trash mon tbh, but still.
Flareon is also the only Eeveelution to not be in a region's top 30. It'll never let go of the burden of being the no moves Eeveelution even if it had Mew's movepool, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I managed to take down two Mewtwos so far during my lunch break.

Teaching taunt to my Grimmsnarl was a good idea.
How did you get taunt to work? Mewtwo lees blocking it in my battles.
I’ve won two so far with light screen strats though

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
How did you get taunt to work? Mewtwo lees blocking it in my battles.
I’ve won two so far with light screen strats though
Bulk Up and Nasty Plot varients of Mewtwo start with no barrier, so with prankster Grimmsnarl can throw out a taunt before it gets one up. It usually wears off later in the match but it keeps Mewtwo from snowballing stat boosts early one.

I haven't had a chance to use it against calm mind variants that start with a barrier up though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I forgot how much I love that the Yugioh TCG Forbidden/Limited List is updated with "Attention Duelists!" just like in the English dub anime.

Also, I finally figured out a name for my Dungeon Crawler; Tower of Pandemia.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat 3 people and lost to 2 in another Ultimate tournament. I was really close to beating a good :ultpacman: player but lost last stock game 3. I've done better but I'm feeling pretty good about beating a :ultbanjokazooie: player who beat me before. :ultyounglink:'s buffs are fantastic :cool:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That Warframe spirit event started.

Lotus was meant to appear as it started.

Except they didn't for me :/

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So I spent all of today watching a new anime, and all I have to say is...

"Remember, believing in yourself is your magic."

...I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom