• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

da danna danna, dannna dannnnnn

I have Kazuma's theme stuck in my head and I can't get it out

D

Deleted member

....so anyway, I started blasting
IMG_20200214_151322 (1).jpg

edit: I FORGOT TO DRAW THE ****ING EARS ahhh I hate myself

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Teen Titans progress update: Switched is a cute episode. No it’s still really weird to me for a cartoon NOT to give me the origin of the villain in their debut episode. The Puppet King was just a weird ass villain. To be fair, a lot of action cartoons of the era did that. It’s just something I have to get used to again.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I said I wouldn't do posts like this out of fear of leaving someone out, but it's valentines day so yeah, appreciation post time:

@JDCabrera: You're a super cool friend, I always like chatting with you.
R Rangez : You're a cool friend too and I appreciate the nice messages you send sometimes.
Wademan94 Wademan94 : You're a pretty awesome guy and I always like seeing your art.
CannonStreak CannonStreak : I appreciate the newcomer movesets you send me sometimes, your ideas are always super creative.
@Taylor F and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! : It's really cool how you guys both do voice acting and are both so good at it already.
Noipoi Noipoi : I enjoy your random posts and your aggressive positivity always makes me smile.
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs : I like how you're always so friendly and I enjoy talking to you.
@UserGoozer and Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna : I don't really know either of you well yet but you both seem like pretty cool people.
Zinith Zinith : I think it's great how you're so passionate about Yoshi, keep being awesome.
Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and Aurane Aurane : Y'all are all super chill and I like having you around.
@Everyone else: I appreciate you as well, I just couldn't really think of something specific to write.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I said I wouldn't do posts like this out of fear of leaving someone out, but it's valentines day so yeah, appreciation post time:

R Rangez : You're a cool friend too and I appreciate the nice messages you send sometimes.
Wademan94 Wademan94 : You're a pretty awesome guy and I always like seeing your art.
CannonStreak CannonStreak : I appreciate the newcomer movesets you send me sometimes, your ideas are always super creative.
@Taylor F and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! : It's really cool how you guys both do voice acting and are both so good at it already.
Noipoi Noipoi : I enjoy your random posts and your aggressive positivity always makes me smile.
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs : I like how you're always so friendly and I enjoy talking to you.
@UserGoozer and Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna : I don't really know either of you well yet but you both seem like pretty cool people.
Zinith Zinith : I think it's great how you're so passionate about Yoshi, keep being awesome.
Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and Aurane Aurane : Y'all are all super chill and I like having you around.
@Everyone else: I appreciate you as well, I just couldn't really think of something specific to write.

Aww, thanks for the kind words.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
A cool cover of Gravity Beetle's theme. Probably in my top 5 tracks from Mega Man X3. Metalltool usually does really good stuff as it is anyway. So it's good to see him upload.

To add on to this, here's one of my favorite fan remixes of Sky Lagoon from MMX4.

D

Deleted member

Always glad to make new friends!

Honestly, people such as osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Noipoi Noipoi or you are the main reason I am still staying on this site.

Everyone else is either available on other places such as Discord or have strong or active YouTube channels

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ll say this, the one good thing about no direct this week was this.

Sabi was talking **** and bullying mandycan publicly(and privately it seems like) over them saying the direct was Wednesday not Thursday.

Which at the end of the day, wether or not they are right or wrong/lying, bullying mandycan is a **** move for a so called journalist. Cyber bullying is honestly pathetic.

So Sabi not only getting btfo by people calling Them out for this, they also got btfo for having the direct date wrong.

So at least that ass wipe got called out for their behavior.

And then they tried deflecting by saying it was zippo they said it was Thursday they just went with it. Honestly a sorry excuse for a journalist, person and “leaker”.

At least verge is quiet and not an ass.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

5780FF31-41EF-4109-AA52-C46BB0470DFF.gif

You’re the best dude. Thank you!

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Thank you so much!! Being included made me smile a bit.

D

Deleted member

I’ll say this, the one good thing about no direct this week was this.

Sabi was talking **** and bullying mandycan publicly(and privately it seems like) over them saying the direct was Wednesday not Thursday.

Which at the end of the day, wether or not they are right or wrong/lying, bullying mandycan is a **** move for a so called journalist. Cyber bullying is honestly pathetic.

So Sabi not only getting btfo by people calling Them out for this, they also got btfo for having the direct date wrong.

So at least that ass wipe got called out for their behavior.

And then they tried deflecting by saying it was zippo they said it was Thursday they just went with it. Honestly a sorry excuse for a journalist, person and “leaker”.

At least verge is quiet and not an ass.
Just gonna leave this here:
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/64/Spy_sf12_badmagic03.wav

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Thank you! I’m glad that you like my stuff! I should really post more of it here.

Why can’t you be both?
I’m making a comic about abducted children, so I probably am crazy. Speaking of which, I’ve been coming up with concepts for the kidnapper. I originally intended the character to be male, but I had the idea of making the character some sort of Harley Quinn inspired villian. Dunno, we’ll see.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Always glad to make new friends!

Honestly, people such as osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Noipoi Noipoi or you are the main reason I am still staying on this site.

Everyone else is either available on other places such as Discord or have strong or active YouTube channels
Wait, you're not a fan of the constant flame wars that newcomer speculation provides?

...All jokes aside, thank you, and I think that you're quite awesome yourself.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’know who I love? On this day of valentines?

Me.

Cuz I’m the coolest guy in the galaxy. And I don’t need anyone else to be the coolest guy in the galaxy.

And y’know what else? Neither do you.

Love yourselves. Or I’m going straight for the jugular.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Me.

Cuz I’m the coolest guy in the galaxy. And I don’t need anyone else to be the coolest guy in the galaxy.

But what if I love hating myself, though?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Me.

Sorry dude. I’m straight. I don’t love myself.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Saw a wild hawk on my way too work. It had brown feathers with a tan underside. Unfortunately it flew away when I tried to get a picture of it so its been hard to identify, but based off my memory I think it may have been a dark morph Swanson Hawk.

D

Deleted member

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/69/Spy_Revenge03.wav
Nah, it's cool. I probably come off as a wild card-kinda person anyway. The person nobody has a clue about.

Speaking of forgetting, my parents are making me clean up my room and have no access to the internet, so uh see ya'll eventually.

I'll probably find a way to chat here and there, but I can't stay for too long these coming days. So uh see ya.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Thank you for being so kind.^-^
Pink Boi.gif

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m making a comic about abducted children, so I probably am crazy. Speaking of which, I’ve been coming up with concepts for the kidnapper. I originally intended the character to be male, but I had the idea of making the character some sort of Harley Quinn inspired villian. Dunno, we’ll see.
You should see the high fantasy nonsense I’m trying to work out.

Also I guess that depends on what kind of angle you want to go with that character. What are your plans and which type of character would they work better with?

D

Deleted member

I am tempted to post my favourite song from the whole Transformers franchise since It is just so fitting for this moment where we are talking about loving ourselves.

But I need to save it for the moment before I go to my date next week. Just to make that moment more powerful.

D

Deleted member

Also I guess that depends on what kind of angle you want to go with that character. What are your plans and which type of character would they work better with?
Same here actually, the plot I'm going for has so. MANY. DAMN. PLOTHOLES. that at this point It's bugging the hell outta me.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I wanna see the sonic movie too but I don't have money or a car, so it may be a while lol.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

While I haven’t fully worked it out, I’m going for the type of character that’s not right in the head in a pretty creepy way. She’s unsettling, deceptive, and cunning. Still, she acts a little bit silly, but in a way that’s disturbing considering the context of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom