• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anyone remember Bakugan? I can vaugely remember watching it on CN a long time ago & I think I was on vacation around that time.

Any other anime I've watched from my childhood was Digimon Fusion, Beyblade, and Pokemon among a few others.
Ahem, I am right in front of you lol

Ironically enough, Bakugan is the one card game I’m not super into.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyone remember Bakugan? I can vaugely remember watching it on CN a long time ago & I think I was on vacation around that time.

Any other anime I've watched from my childhood was Digimon Fusion, Beyblade, and Pokemon among a few others.
oh yeah I remeber that show. I think it was on KidsWB...or was it Jetix

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Its' being more of a story about the main character finding a person so he travels to various places along the way. So I was thinking of not really adding one.
There would have to be some antagonistic force to be present/obstacles to overcome to keep people invested, not like an actual person but just something that would need to be overcome, what did you have in mind that could get in the way of him finding this person or bringing this person back?

D

Deleted member

Apparently we aren’t going to church today.

Yay for me, but I honestly wanted to go just so I could get out of this damn house for 2 minutes, but also because I have work to do that I also want to hold off on.

Eh, whateves, my project is coming along fairly well anyway.
The first episode isn’t going to be some super awesome or perfect and flawless masterpiece anyway, It’s mainly gonna be a world-building/setup episode.
Once I get this one finished and work started on the next step, Oh boy the fight scenes I have in mind would be god-like if I can pull them off.
Obvious IF is obvious.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Are we talking subbed or dubbed version.

I only watch dub (way easier for me to access, as I have a hard time following subs), which is sadly two weeks behind the subbed version. If subbed, then no.
Oh I was talking about the sub oop.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I watched Birds of Prey.

It was fun. The writing was kind of a hot mess but I enjoyed the characters and overall pulpiness.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember this thing I posted a while ago?
A Mario and Sonic crossover action/beat em up/Platformer happens. The universes cross for whatever reason. At the end of the game the main villain explodes. Cut to white. Credits. A few days after Nintendo and SEGA announce that they’re “merging” to become “Nintendo|SEGA”, but we know something fishy is going on because no legal paperwork was filed and there was no corporate restructuring. But every Nintendo and SEGA game on Switch is updated with the new logo. And it also features in every new release from the two companies all year. During that time, we get 4 new titles. A Mario and Sonic platforming game with 2D and 3D stages from both characters native series. And within the game Mario and Sonic act like they’ve always existed in the same world. Following this setup, we get a handful of new titles like Luigi and Tails’s Mansion, Shadow and Wario Land, Mario and Sonic All-Star Kart, Mario and Sonic Party Shuffle, and Mario and Sonic RPG: Superstar Chronicles. At the end of this a sequel to the platforming beat em up is released where the plot centers around re-separating the two worlds. After the game is over and the goal has been achieved, the companies “separate” and return to their normal branding (although it stays on the crossover games). Your reaction to this elaborate marketing stunt?
Well, take that, remove the fake merger, and add “Donkey Kong & Knuckles Country” to the lineup. How do you react now?

D

Deleted member

Remember this thing I posted a while ago?
Well, take that, remove the fake merger, and add “Donkey Kong & Knuckles Country” to the lineup. How do you react now?
Not an immediate “hell no” but I still would be a bit confused, because both companies have nothing to gain from merging in the first place.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not an immediate “hell no” but I still would be a bit confused, because both companies have nothing to gain from merging in the first place.
It’s a marketing stunt. To generate publicity.

When I say remove the fake merging, I mean they still say completely separate companies that just decided to work together on this lineup of titles. And until the last game comes out and the Mario and Sonic universes desperate they act like they always have.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Wademan94 Wademan94 I am now part of the drawing gang

After many, many, many fails, I finally got a rough draft of my OC, Blitz, done without using line art

Faces are hard :(

Oh yeah also slight tease for what I may or may not do eventually in this mess of a plot:
sketch1581269490359.png

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Has anyone played Ring Fit? Have been interested trying to find a new way to exercise at home and have been tempted to check this one out.

Also wouldn't mind Ring Fit Trainer in the next Fighters Pass.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I should do more art.. I never did complete that Bayonetta sculpture. I should've considered how detailed her outfit is before I started lmao.

D

Deleted member

I should do more art.. I never did complete that Bayonetta sculpture. I should've considered how detailed her outfit is before I started lmao.
Can’t speak for the more experienced artists here, but 9/10 It feels like I’m just scribbling lines here and there and it just so happens to look like what I wanted it to.

It’s also a pain in the ass to draw hyper- realistic things, because holy **** so! many! SHAPES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Can’t speak for the more experienced artists here, but 9/10 It feels like I’m just scribbling lines here and there and it just so happens to look like what I wanted it to.

It’s also a pain in the ass to draw hyper- realistic things, because holy **** so! many! SHAPES!!!
I've been drawing for my whole life but I never really got into realism. I can draw some pretty good cartoons though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

If you wanna get better at drawing, you’ll need to start breaking down and seeing everything you’re working on into basic shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom