• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah finally got a belated Christmas gift today:
0FE2BDB6-E34A-4A80-82C2-3CC053FDBB30.jpeg

Joy con drift be gone!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The problem isn’t swords. The problem is fire emblem.
neither is the problem
You're right.

We still need Lyn, Hector, and Anna. Sakurai ain't nearly done yet!
Anna not being in is actually kinda shocking
I still wish Marianne got featured on the Smash 3H Monastery stage.

Oh well, I want to believe she is there but just in the horse stable as in the game.
Ferdinand Von Aegir
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Lamperouge Lamperouge R Rangez wanna have some Smash Ultimate online battles later today?

I just have to finish some stuff from my English classes and later I Will be 100% free to open an arena if you want.
I might be able to join aswell

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You are free to join too later!
Thanks but unable to.
Promised one of my friends to watch a film both me and him saw (Whiplash) and give each other running commentary. Want to nap but this'll keep me awake.
I have a Switch and Smash but can't for now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Where exactly do you live?
I literally said this a few days ago, but whatever.

Owensboro, KY. AKA the city that is very liberal despite being in the Bible Belt because literal border city. Thank god(ironicly) I don't live down south, from what I've seen the people that live there aren't my type.
Damn and you live where? I think it was you who said Midwest US. That's pretty worrying. All the like three cases here where I live are on the mainland so I'm ok for now.
See the above, we only had a confirmed case(s) (the amount hasn't been confirmed yet) like 2 days ago. So easily 100's of people could already have the virus, considering literally half of the city goes to church very religiously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Haha. Love. Future plans. What are those?

I still can't even figure out my own life, so why burden someone with that? Besides, I'm reserved and shy. I suck at being funny and charismatic because it's simply not me. I'm an introvert who gets losts in their own thoughts and I have vices that not a lot of people can simply be okay with or find interesting in the edgy kind of way either. But the thing is... I need to get comfortable with people before I can start showing my wild side and "fun" personality. When I'm with my friends I feel like I can do anything and say anything and I'm regarded as an equal, but outside of my comfort zone I feel small and feeble. The unknowns scare me.

But I'm gradually expanding that zone through small steps outside of it. I can actually talk to vendors and have small conversations with others and that's honestly much better progress than I could manage before. I know if I could I could maybe have interesting conversations, but there's a time and a place for everything and I have trouble finding a good time to bring up something or am afraid my uninhibited mind might blabber something that's offensive or a topic that's too personal.

Frankly, I'm not sure I'll ever be the type to settle down. It's a lovely, fantastical thought, but I just have too many issues with myself and in general. I don't wanna rush into something because I eventually lose interest pretty quickly and realize it was simply just an attraction and a glorified coping mechanism, and that's not healthy, at least I don't think so. And that's another thing: I'm so caught up with what is or isn't.

But I'm glad others are able to find some happiness in these times. It's so wonderful that people can have crushes and the confidence to spean to them. It's so wonderful that people can have such grand aspirations for their futures and the determination and dedication that goes with that. You're all amazing in your own ways.

And I think that's one of my problems as well: I... Idolize other's accomplishments to the detriment of my own. I always feel like everything I do could've been done better; could've been said better, and that's not healthy either. I... Think that's called an inferiority complex? But yeah. Maybe we're all amazing and wonderful and equally deserving of respect. And you know what? I do believe that. Sorry about the lengthy post. Just needed to clear my head, I guess lol

D

Deleted member

Thanks but unable to.
Promised one of my friends to watch a film both me and him saw (Whiplash) and give each other running commentary. Want to nap but this'll keep me awake.
I have a Switch and Smash but can't for now.
Oh, hopefully you enjoy the movie!

Whisplash was a movie I did like. It has one of my favourite actors (J.K. Simmons) and the plot was quite intense.

Dutch Raikuna

Oh, hopefully you enjoy the movie!

Whisplash was a movie I did like. It has one of my favourite actors (J.K. Simmons) and the plot was quite intense.
This is the third time I've seen but me and my friend, him being the movie buff have wanted to running commentary more on films over Discord.
Plus I'm doing this for him in exchange for going with me next week to take photos of outside parliament for story research.
All works out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is the third time I've seen but me and my friend, him being the movie buff have wanted to running commentary more on films over Discord.
Plus I'm doing this for him in exchange for going with me next week to take photos of parliament for story research.
Oh, the plan of doing photos of parliament sounds quite cool!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'd be up for playing smash today too at some point but i'm not sure if my connection will allow it.

Dutch Raikuna

Oh, the plan of doing photos of parliament sounds quite cool!
Forgot you did Photography.
Living in a border town in Ireland, we get two to go to. Dublin and Belfast. Been to former too many times so going to latter for once.
Just saying but you live in the Canary Islands which is pretty cool I'll too with the island.

Islanders rise against the Continentals!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't even know the last time I played Smash Bros, I'm probably rusty as hell.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I voted for the following:
  1. Porygon
  2. Espeon
  3. Shiftry