• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I find it ironic for the whole "Too many swordfighters" yet these are the same fans who wants Dante, Sora, Travis Touchdown, Lloyd and such.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
You will surely get in one eventually.

You seem to be a really cool and charismatic person full of personality.

People like cool and charismatic people with an awesome personality (at least in my island).
Aw, thanks bud.
The problem is people generally don't take time to know me so they don't know i'm awesome. But i'm gonna start joining groups so uhh that should change!
I hope lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bah you guys should stick to bachelor life. More free and can do whatever you want without any demands from a girfriend/fiancee/wife. Plus kids are hard to raise and loud.

My dogs are all that I need. ^_^
I respect your future life choices, please respect my life choices of eventually having a wife, two adopted kids and at least two dogs.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bah you guys should stick to bachelor life. More free and can do whatever you want without any demands from a girfriend/fiancee/wife. Plus kids are hard to raise and loud.

My dogs are all that I need. ^_^
My respect for you too. I'm a simple goal person. I get three things to do today. I accomplish them regardless of the size and move on to the next day.

You will surely get in one eventually.
You seem to be a really cool and charismatic person full of personality.
People like cool and charismatic people with an awesome personality (at least in my island).
Great that you're being positive for it with others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw, thanks bud.
The problem is people generally don't take time to know me so they don't know i'm awesome. But i'm gonna start joining groups so uhh that should change!
I hope lol
Ngl, if you were on my island I would have already added you to my IRL friends WhatssApp group.

You seem to be a cool person to go eat out or watch movies with.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I find it ironic for the whole "Too many swordfighters" yet these are the same fans who wants Dante, Sora, Travis Touchdown, Lloyd and such.
But you see, Fire Emblem poisoned the water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses.

And I like those other characters so that makes them okay. It's okay if it's something I want, after all.

D

Deleted member

I still wish Marianne got featured on the Smash 3H Monastery stage.

Oh well, I want to believe she is there but just in the horse stable as in the game.

Dutch Raikuna

Aw, thanks bud.
I hope lol
Going with the talk about people I think my issue is that I tend to be way too informative. I have to make sure I'm clarifying with people on everything to avoid misinterpretation. So I have to literally talk in paragraphs to people. And that's online.
Offline my voice is pretty quiet and I have speech and confidence issues so that my problems. And a whole lot of past reasons too but this isn't the place for that.

Keep being positive though and keep spreading the word of you're awesomeness.

D

Deleted member

osby osby I downloaded the demo of P5S on Switch.

Not gonna spoil anything, but I found the framerate good enough for the system and the controls work really well.

So yeah, I really liked what I played and if the Game comes to the West I will likely pick It for Switch.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Not gonna spoil anything, but I found the framerate good enough for the system and the controls work really well.

So yeah, I really liked what I played and if the Game comes to the West I will likely pick It for Switch.
Nice to hear that!

That game looks awesome, so I hope it does well. It also gives more people a chance to get familiar with P5.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Aw, thanks bud.
I hope lol
I can relate with you, in my times at school I tend to be friendly with a select number of students but I'm always been turned off of wanting to interact with them more and start a friendship, I'm more known for being anti-social.

D

Deleted member

SCHOOL IS OUT HERE FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS WTF

SO BASICALLY TODAY IS THE LAST DAY WE HAVE TO GO THIS WEEK YEAH BOY

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

SCHOOL IS OUT HERE FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS WTF

SO BASICALLY TODAY IS THE LAST DAY WE HAVE TO GO THIS WEEK YEAH BOY
Is it because of the vocal cord parasites? *flips through script* wrong script!

Is it because of the T-Virus? *flips through another script* wrong script again!

Is it because of the coronavirus scare? *Looks through script* Right one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just found out that my crush loves basketball.

I swear to god that this February is going 100% unlike last year.

Because instead of everything going to **** or people close to me dying, everything is going perfect and all my close people are healthy.

I can't believe 2020 will actually be better than 2019.
I'm glad that things are starting to look up for you, JD.

Here's hoping that your luck continues further into the year (knock on wood).

D

Deleted member

Is it because of the vocal cord parasites? *flips through script* wrong script!

Is it because of the T-Virus? *flips through another script* wrong script again!

Is it because of the coronavirus scare? *Looks through script* Right one.
The official reason is “Sickness and lack of attendance” but I’m pretty sure it’s because Cornavirus is starting to spread here, and 2 weeks with no symptoms is very bad... very very bad, especially considering anyone, even me, could have it right now and we wouldn’t know for at least a week.

Dutch Raikuna

The official reason is “Sickness and lack of attendance” but I’m pretty sure it’s because Cornavirus is starting to spread here, and 2 weeks with no symptoms is very bad... very very bad, especially considering anyone, even me, could have it right now and we wouldn’t know for at least a week.
Damn and you live where? I think it was you who said Midwest US. That's pretty worrying. All the like three cases here where I live are on the mainland so I'm ok for now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

P5S is probably gonna be like FEW and have an ootion to make it 60fps but at the sacrifise of the graphics

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Where exactly do you live?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Most of my favorite characters to play in Smash use swords or weapons very similar to them, so **** it; I'll take all the sword fighters as long as they're fun to use.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Most of my favorite characters to play in Smash use swords or weapons very similar to them, so **** it; I'll take all the sword fighters as long as they're fun to use.
I really wanna se DoomSlayer or Master Chief or Tracer or Commander Shepard or ANYONE else who could be classified as a Gunner. Such an underutilized archetype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom