• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is what I come back to after a shower, huh? Only a few minutes. Man, that shower felt nice, but now my good vibes are r u i n e d
I'm kidding, of course.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Y'all know any good Three Houses lets plays? I've only played a few FE games, but Three Houses looks real neat. I don't have enough money to buy the game, but I still wanna see it.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all know any good Three Houses lets plays? I've only played a few FE games, but Three Houses looks real neat. I don't have enough money to buy the game, but I still wanna see it.
If you can stand the accent, I think Phoenixmaster1, the guy who does all the Fire Emblem Heroes gacha vids has several routes up on his channel

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon go now has actual online battling.

And it’s kinda of neat. It’s simple but there’s some strategy there that makes it fun. Plus the rewards are really nice.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Awww she's so precious! ^_^

Surprised you didn't get an golden retriever though given they're your favorite.

Also props to you. Looks like an rescue from the shelter. Something more people should be doing then buying from breeders.
Thanks!

Goldens ARE my favorite breed, but none were available at the shelter. I don't have the money to drop on a pure-bred Golden. Tara herself cost me $140, and that gives me more leeway for future vet visits.

I have sympathy for Tara's past, but to be honest getting a rescue dog is a money saver.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I have sympathy for Tara's past
If it regards abuse. If I knew who that person was and where he/she lived they'll regret the day they were ever born...Don't care how long I'd be in jail for...

I have no sympathy or any regards to monsters that does harm to dogs or any other animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom