• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

At this point, I think it is time for me rate the Fighters Pass #1. Hint: All five get a high rating from me because they seem gimmicky and I do play such characters every now and then. Unfortunately, they will not be my mains. My girls were my mains first.

:ultjoker: - 8 outta 10. Victory screens are wonderful. He also has the coolest moves and combo game that I desire to get into.
:ulthero: - 9 outta 10. His spells alone are enough to make me play him. Since I am a casual player, he seems right for me.
:ultbanjokazooie: - 7.5 outta 10. Well...I liked his idle pose and taunts. I am not quite sure what to make of him other than that. Yeah, I should look into the duo some more.
:ult_terry: - 8.5 outta 10. Since I play Tekken and [/I]Soulcalibur[/I], it was not hard to get his unusual command inputs. I did tell y'all I bought the Fighters Pass just to try out those cool moves of his, right?
Byleth - 9 outta 10. I only took a look at his move set tonight, little else. However, what I saw was just enough to get me to play her some more in the future. A secondary for the most part, not main. His/her victory poses/taunts sold me as well. My last reason...I cannot stop thinking about F!Byleth's stockings. They are just a lovely sight to me, I cannot help it.

Well, oyasumi and I will see you guys another day. :shyguy:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
but yeah man, Byleth is shaping up to be my fav smash ultimate newcomer

Don't get me wrong, characters like Inkling, Incineroar, Joker, and Terry were cool in their own right, but Byleth is just so fun to play.

definitely picking em up as one of my mains.

whether they'll replace corrin yet as my defacto main or not has yet to be decided, but only time will tell

as for pass 2, the completion inside me is definitely gonna get it, but I'll probably just wait til my birthday in about a month, I'm usually gifted about 40 bucks or so, and so I'll spend a good majority of it on that
Unfortunately, the characters that you like are not always fun for you to play. And then if the character you like is fun to play, there's the question "Are they good?" You're lucky if the character you like is both fun and good, since those are difficult to align sometimes.

As much as I think Byleth is a goofy choice given the oversaturation of Fire Emblem as it is, as long as people genuinely like the character, find him/her fun to play, and it adds something unique to the roster, I'm able to come to terms with it unlike the people who get really salty about these things.

I'm just fortunate that I love the way Dark Samus/Samus play in this game. I was worried I might not like it, even though Samus was my tertiary in Smash 4, since they might've made changes that made it less fun or competitive. Instead, almost all the changes were good changes, and I love it. And hey, there's some small buffs in the latest patch, so the ride keeps getting better.

But I've tried to play several other characters throughout the roster that I'd planned on playing somewhat casually, like Snake, Ice Climbers, and Inkling, and I just can't get a handle on any of them. And then Mega Man, who was my fourth character in Smash 4, I can't stand to play in this game for some reason, and that upsets me. I think it's mainly because of what they did to his Down-B.

I picked up Banjo Kazooie on the day they released and started popping off, though. Similar to how I can oddly pick up Yoshi and just destroy people despite little experience.

D

Deleted member

Fighters Pass Personal Rankings

:ultbanjokazooie:: I may sound controversial, but this largely stems from the fact that BK is the one with the least personal attachment to me. I'm willing to give credit where it is due though. The pair have been requested for so many years and now they are living the dream. Such is the smile that goes on my face to see so many Facebook comments thanking Sakurai that their childhood dream got in. Other than that, the pair is interesting to see and is something of true value to Smash. They play so well that it is always fun seeing BK on stage. The only reason I put them last is yeah, personal attachment.

:ulthero:: Again, lack of personal attachment, but I will give credit for when it is due. What set him higher than BK is probably the addition of multiple Hero Alts (even if we didn't get the girls). It took me some time to get used to Eleven's design and to me, it's really great. Aside from that, Yggdrasil's Altar is a majestic looking stage and is one which truly brings about the essence of the series. Another interesting thing is that it displays the good and the bad side of the community. Live by the RNG. Die by the RNG.

:ult_terry:: Now this is where my personal attachment is at its greatest. I was an avid SNK fangirl last year and it took me some time to get interested in the concept of SNK in Smash. Terry initially didn't peak my interest largely because I played more Mai Shiranui/Athena Asamiya during my hype days, with Kyo being the usual third, but as time passed, Terry slowly grew on me and I grew to love the character much more than my forst impression of him. The character is great; the way the inputs were managed, the stage with all the characters (seeing Iori/Athena/Yuri was enough to compensate for the lack of Mai), and ALL the music. Unfortunately, while it did lack some things, seeing this legendary FG corporation in the game almost brings tears of joy. Thank you Shanghai Moonton for introducing me to this universe.

Byleth: As a Fire Emblem fan for 3 years, it was very refreshing that we get the most recent protagonist avatar as our fighter. Sure the community is salty about the series, but I don't mind. Anyway, I have yet to pick her/him up, but judging from the content, it's safe to say that it was worth the wait. Another factor was perhaps my infamous desperation episodes. To me, the character will always be credited as the female character I wanted. And seeing all the house leaders in the stage is entertaining to see. I'm a Black Eagles fangirl, though seeing Edelgard watching at the background is all enough for me.

:ultjoker:: We never saw it coming. I never saw it coming. Walking home from school, I was shocked to the core. But compared to the rest, this factor is what made me gravitate to him even more. And so I thought to myself that I'm investing myself into the series. Sure enough, it's the best decision of my life. Persona is still one of my favorite series to this day, and I still haven't bought the pass, but sure enough, this is what made this pass so great. From setting the tone of the series to introducing a franchise to people who never even hesrd of it; this was truly the best of the best.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Can we talk about how Byleth is like, the heaviest-hitting character in the game? That shield damage is absolutely insane!

And her recovery is so amazing, I was not expecting to reach as far as it does, not to mention being one of my new favorite spikes in the game.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Byleth is fun, but like, does anyone else feel like they're a character designed for Brawl or Melee? Like, Hero, Joker, and Terry you can very much tell are designed with Sakurai's new moveset mindset but, I dunno Byleth feels archaic like Banjo. Probably even more so than Banjo.

They're still fun though, I was just expecting a little more uniqueness to them I guess.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Since none of you guys seem to have done it I just opened up an arena.

ID: 6V94Y
Password: 159

Feel free to hop in.

Edit: Well since all of you cowards were probably asleep too scared to challenge a Byleth I've only messed around with for like 10 minutes, I closed the arena.

I probably should have opened it earlier in the day, but I had chores that I needed to do. Oh, the burdens of being a responsible adult.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Byleth is fun, but like, does anyone else feel like they're a character designed for Brawl or Melee? Like, Hero, Joker, and Terry you can very much tell are designed with Sakurai's new moveset mindset but, I dunno Byleth feels archaic like Banjo. Probably even more so than Banjo.

They're still fun though, I was just expecting a little more uniqueness to them I guess.
I think what you're thinking of is they don't have a gimmick like a lot of newer characters.

The use of multiple weapons is cool, but like Banjo, they're not this over the top crazily designed character like Ryu, Cloud or Bayonetta in Smash 4 with the Input Combos/Limit Gauge/Insane combos, or Joker/Hero/Terry with the Rebellion Gauge/Crit Hits and Menu/Inputs.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'll go ahead and rank my views of FP1. Could be buried.

1. Joker
My God this was one of the biggest gaming surprises for me probably ever. I love Persona, especially 4. Seeing him get announced was a massive hit for me and my reaction of "Oh My God, Oh My God!" and getting told to shut up was a fun memory. I knew the Fighters Pass was off to a great start.
Then they added Persona 3, 4 aesthetics and music. Perfect. And Joker is super fun to play as.

2. Byleth
My respite from the work week from hell and seeing him announced was because no one expected it. While yeah I wished for others he did the job. I got one of my wanted stages in the form of Garreg Mach (damn Celtic words) Monastery from the game. Oh and that Three Houses Main Theme remix is perfection.
Byleth is again fun and requires a bit more patience.

3. Terry
From a company whose games at long last I will try next month Terry ended up being really, really fun to play. His stage mechanic is so simple but so well done. Damn perfect music choice and introducing me to the company's music, especially Banquet of Nature which is a beauty of a remix. He's third cause again I haven't played the games.

4. Banjo-Kazooie
One of my most wanted but he just feels off. Spiral Mountain is a fun stage and the remix is whimsical and catchy, really giving off the 3D western platformers vibe that need to come back in full swing. The character is well animated but he feels clunky. Again fourth for reasons similar to Terry but I am supportive of him a lot.

5. Hero
As I mentioned to Dragon Quest fans here, despite being a massive fan of JRPGs, DQ has always been the major example of a series I couldn't get into. Due to Square Enix, I felt his music selection and stage choice left a lot to be desired in my view. He's fun to play and really unique but he felt very off.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

I don't really see them as "archaic," not ebery character needs to have a game changing gimmick, sometimes the best choice for a character is a simple moveset. That's especially true for a character like Banjo who, to me, literally feels like classic Banjo gameplay ported into Smash.

For the record, Banjo and Byleth are my favourite DLC characters so far, they're the most fun for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dorks and their gremlin goddesses.
Byleths out here making friends with the Pits and Joker...they’re gonna have friends real quick
Fighters Pass Personal Rankings

:ultbanjokazooie:: I may sound controversial, but this largely stems from the fact that BK is the one with the least personal attachment to me. I'm willing to give credit where it is due though. The pair have been requested for so many years and now they are living the dream. Such is the smile that goes on my face to see so many Facebook comments thanking Sakurai that their childhood dream got in. Other than that, the pair is interesting to see and is something of true value to Smash. They play so well that it is always fun seeing BK on stage. The only reason I put them last is yeah, personal attachment.

:ulthero:: Again, lack of personal attachment, but I will give credit for when it is due. What set him higher than BK is probably the addition of multiple Hero Alts (even if we didn't get the girls). It took me some time to get used to Eleven's design and to me, it's really great. Aside from that, Yggdrasil's Altar is a majestic looking stage and is one which truly brings about the essence of the series. Another interesting thing is that it displays the good and the bad side of the community. Live by the RNG. Die by the RNG.

:ult_terry:: Now this is where my personal attachment is at its greatest. I was an avid SNK fangirl last year and it took me some time to get interested in the concept of SNK in Smash. Terry initially didn't peak my interest largely because I played more Mai Shiranui/Athena Asamiya during my hype days, with Kyo being the usual third, but as time passed, Terry slowly grew on me and I grew to love the character much more than my forst impression of him. The character is great; the way the inputs were managed, the stage with all the characters (seeing Iori/Athena/Yuri was enough to compensate for the lack of Mai), and ALL the music. Unfortunately, while it did lack some things, seeing this legendary FG corporation in the game almost brings tears of joy. Thank you Shanghai Moonton for introducing me to this universe.

Byleth: As a Fire Emblem fan for 3 years, it was very refreshing that we get the most recent protagonist avatar as our fighter. Sure the community is salty about the series, but I don't mind. Anyway, I have yet to pick her/him up, but judging from the content, it's safe to say that it was worth the wait. Another factor was perhaps my infamous desperation episodes. To me, the character will always be credited as the female character I wanted. And seeing all the house leaders in the stage is entertaining to see. I'm a Black Eagles fangirl, though seeing Edelgard watching at the background is all enough for me.

:ultjoker:: We never saw it coming. I never saw it coming. Walking home from school, I was shocked to the core. But compared to the rest, this factor is what made me gravitate to him even more. And so I thought to myself that I'm investing myself into the series. Sure enough, it's the best decision of my life. Persona is still one of my favorite series to this day, and I still haven't bought the pass, but sure enough, this is what made this pass so great. From setting the tone of the series to introducing a franchise to people who never even hesrd of it; this was truly the best of the best.
oh...we gonna do one of these huh...guess I should do one

:ultjoker:: Despite not knowing anything about Persona, his first Smash trailer caught my attention enough to decide to learn some*all*things and was enough to accidentally watch the entire game via walkthrough and then play the entire game twice in the past year. Joker is now my 2nd main (getting a placement below Pit while being above Pittoo and Inkling).

Byleth: REACH FOR MY HAAAAAND!!! Not gonna continue, but Three Houses is hype, Byleth is hype, the music is hype, Ferdinand Von Aegir is hype, and so on so forth. 8 FE reps is a problem for a lot of people, but I have no hate for more FE characters. atm it helps that Byleth is ridiculously fun for no legit reason...love my lesbian teacher (and the male one is there, kinda cool).

:ultbanjokazooie:: Guh-Huh. Wanted them in Smash strictly because I felt like they deserved to be in the spotlight after being dead for a decade. Hopefully Microsoft thinks about doing more with the series moving forward.

:ultpiranha:: Plant Gang may be dead, but the shock factor hype he brought with him was just glorious.

Next 6 fighters: Why not? Just rank them in this spot for no reason needed.

:ult_terry:: only here cause he’s pretty fun...but most importantly...FIYAH...FIYAH...Psycho Soldier

:ulthero:: I don’t give a flying **** about this character beyond kamikaze, and that isn’t much of a reason to care.
New friends being made all around!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
look at these Three Houses characters making friends with other Nintendo characters
before they ****ing die due to war

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, I would have been content if the dlc ended here

Oh god I'm trapped here for another 2+ years

Someone, free my soul from this prison :drsad:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I saw Color Out of Space tonight.

I left that movie amazed; intrigued; shocked; and deeply, DEEPLY disturbed.

If you like bat**** crazy, creepy, and grotesque horror movies, I definitely recommend it.

I also recommend it if you like H.P. Lovecraft's work because it, in my opinion, is one of the best adaptations of any of his work.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Honestly, I would have been content if the dlc ended here

Oh god I'm trapped here for another 2+ years

Someone, free my soul from this prison :drsad:
Sakurai and Nintendo doesn’t want us to live free lives just yet

osby

Smash Obsessed
*sees Byleth's Classic Mode boss fight*

Sakurai reached a new level of flexing and I love it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I guess some people are bored with this update already because Byleth feels really vanilla to some people.

I mean, fair enough I suppose: Byleth feels like a very traditional Smash character. I guess a flashy gimmick is the only way to keep some people interested now after characters like Joker. :drshrug:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I guess some people are bored with this update already because Byleth feels really vanilla to some people.

I mean, fair enough I suppose: Byleth feels like a very traditional Smash character. I guess a flashy gimmick is the only way to keep some people interested now after characters like Joker. :drshrug:
So now when Dante comes, he’ll bring in all his weapons and fighting styles...

MooMew64

So now when Dante comes, he’ll bring in all his weapons and fighting styles...
Yup, pretty much, lol.

There's nothing wrong with someone finding the DLC underwhelming BTW, it's just that I realize that the bar has been raised so high now I wonder if anything is gonna satisfy people now. I even saw people saying the Cup Head costume was boring and expected.

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Yup, pretty much, lol.

There's nothing wrong with someone finding the DLC underwhelming BTW, it's just that I realize that the bar has been raised so high now I wonder if anything is gonna satisfy people now. I even saw people saying the Cup Head costume was boring and expected.
I don't understand how Byleth could be considered uninteresting. They feel very unique to me, which is impressive considering they don't have a gimmick at all. I'm pretty easy to satisfy when it come to Smash fighters though, but I still think Byleth is a really fun and unique addition.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I've played a few matches as Byleth now.

Meh. They are alright, but they are definitely IMO the most boring Fire Emblem rep.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think Byleth is fun but he doesn't really mesh with my playstyle. How is an aggressive grappler like me supposed to work with a character with below average mobility and bad grabs?

To be fair though, I kind of expected that he wouldn't really stick with me. That's fine though, I'm still more then happy with my current main. :006:

MooMew64

I don't understand how Byleth could be considered uninteresting. They feel very unique to me, which is impressive considering they don't have a gimmick at all. I'm pretty easy to satisfy when it come to Smash fighters though, but I still think Byleth is a really fun and unique addition.
I agree completely. Honestly, the only thing that sparked this conversation for me was this twitter thread:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I of course respect their opinion, but I couldn't help but be surprised at how many people seemed to feel the same way. Guess it's just that the moveset and stage both really click with me? Oh well, I hope these people can enjoy the next fighters better: I, however, think Byleth is the best DLC newcomer so far, and is way more fun to me than even Joker.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
:ultbanjokazooie: Obviously, a dream come true for me. Their moveset is almost exactly how I pictured them, or better, minus elemental eggs. I love that I can act out of my up B, an annoyance I have with most characters that leads me to SDing all the time. And just so much variety--shooting eggs, ****ting bombs, swinging Kazooie down like a sword, jackhammering people into the air. All the moves that came from the original games are a delight, it's only the made-up moves that feel stale. I love Spiral Mountain, the detail they put into all the models at least lets me pretend this is what Banjo-Threeie would look like in modern graphics. The spinning doesn't bother me at all, if anything, I'm always missing the beautiful details in the middle of an actual fight. And the music is great. Mad Monster Mansion and Gobi's Valley are my favorite re-mixes, but Treasure Trove Cove, Spiral Mountain and Main Theme are so good too. Unlike a lot of Smash re-mixes of my favorite songs, all of them are amazing to listen to--only gripe is no Final Battle, and I feel like more Tooie boss music could have gotten in as the original versions (RIP Weldar). I was so worried that if Banjo & Kazooie got in there was a slight chance of them not being how I imagined--but they're that and more.

:ulthero: One of the more underwhelming reveals, wasn't really interested Hero, outside of the reveal of the other three Heroes, which are cooler than the default. However, after playing them I found them to be fun. Good recovery, love hitting people with Kazap, and some of the command selection spells are cool, though there didn't need to be so many. Snooze, bounce, kamikazee, heal, whack/thwack, and magic burst are cool. Though it's so easy to refill the MP meter there might as well not be one--I always feel dirty winning as them. Favorite is Eight, with Erdrick being a close second.

:ultjoker: My most hype reveal outside of Banjo & Kazooie, lessened by the fact I was pretty sure he'd be the next Sega rep--gave me confidence in the Fighter's Pass. And while I enjoy the series he comes from, I wasn't a fan of actually playing as him. His guns and knives look so small that it's not visually interesting, and it took me forever to understand the Rebel's Guard mechanic. Really not a fan of tether grabs, so having Arsene for a good recovery is really nice, and his attacks become more visually appealing. Really great final smash, visually interesting stage, and awesome results screen. My interest in the character started really high, dropped considerably when first playing as him, got better as I understood the character more, but has kinda took a dive after that. Favorite songs are Our Beginning, Aria of the Soul, and I'll Face Myself. The main reason he was a hope for DLC was less about the character and more about getting that Persona music in, and they're great to listen to.

Byleth: The least hype reveal, though I was more meh than disappointed because I expected the last character to be the least hype, given the Fighter's Pass model--was disappointed it was Fire Emblem, still. That being said, they're the most interesting Fire Emblem character, and I'll likely actually play them, unlike the other FE characters. The moveset isn't as interesting as the reveal trailer tried to make it out to be, and doesn't really feel like a "new way to play", but unlike any other Fire Emblem character, I feel comfortable playing as them, and was surprised at how easily I was able to pick them up. I even surpassed Banjo & Kazooie in my GSP in just a few matches (had to correct that by going back to B&K afterwards). Not a fan of tether grabs, but at least with this one I haven't SD'd because of it, and hitting someone with a fully charged failnaught is fun. Not much to the character outside of that and Aymr.

:ult_terry: Like with Simon, I was just curious seeing what he'd look like after speculating about him for days and only having 2D images to go by. While it might make some people groan, I do see him a bit as Ken in a trucker hat (though I see redneck Pokemon Trainer more). Not a fan of fighting games myself (I play Smash for the "celebration of gaming" aspect Sakurai talked about) and so his moveset does absolutely nothing for me, same with Ryu and Ken. Just confusing, and feels overly complicated to play. With all the other characters, I can at least name a few things I like, but really can't think of anything with Terry. His stage is kinda cool.

Overall, great pass. 2/5 of my hopes came true, one being my dream character, and 4/5 are fun to play as. I got the pass knowing I could have only liked Joker and Banjo & Kazooie and no one else, so that I could have a complete roster, and while the other picks weren't my cup of tea, some surprised me by how interesting they turned out to be. Sakurai puts a lot of love into all of these characters, and it shows, even with characters I was less enthused by. I can tell there's a lot of love to the fans of those characters and series.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ranking of the DLC by NSG:

1. Banjo & Kazooie: What can I say? I'm a boomer. I grew up on M64 and when I got my hands on Smash 64 I immediately said "where's Banjo" well, here he is, and he is great. He feels like he was always meant to be here, cause he was, and his moveset is just complex enough without being overtly so.
  2. Terry: Terry. Oh Terrance. You are so ****ing fun. So fun. I'm a relatively knew fan to SNK jumping in when KoF13 was free on PS+ way back when but I could tell the amount of love that went into this character, and it paid off. Terry is probably the most fun character in the game, by a long shot. It's crazy.
  3. Hero: I was hyped for DQ11 back in... whenever it was first announced to be coming to "NX" so you can imagine I was pretty excited to hear a Dragon Quest character was coming, Erdrick or other wise, especially since 11 would be my first game since 6 Remake on DS. And he's fun! His chargeable specials are cool and the command menu is a dope gamble. He's fun and he has a **** ton of costumes.
  4. Joker: Joker is real fun. Real fun. And I wasn't even a fan of P5 when he was announced OR released. I actually only played P5 over the summer but I think BECAUSE of me finally becoming a fan of the game it made me more disappointed in his moveset. Sakurai put a lot of love into him but you could tell he had to take a lot of liberties. And that's awesome, Joker is super fun. Not much else to say. He moved down the list but I think it's because he's been on my plate for so long.
  5. Byleth: Man, I'm just kinda disappointed in this character. Especially for how excited I was for them before hand. I feel like this character is just a high mixed bag. The character is obnoxiously heavy and slow but only does good damage in sweet spots, with a down attack with the axe, or with an incredibly avoidable charge attack with the bow. This character is just a bag of ingredients that was thrown together to see if they worked and I don't think they did. I know it is early and maybe my view will change but right now, even though they're fun, I think they are the weakest link in the Pass. Still, I'm glad they're here. Three Houses deserves it and Fem Byleth is the most gorgeous thing in Smash ever.
  6. Piranha Plant: Yeah, I dunno. There's not really anything I like about this character at all. Never been into weirdo characters. He's way to slow for me. His announcement was... tone deaf to say the least. I dunno. I'm not MAD he's here but I can't help but think that I would have rather had almost anyone else. Glad he's here but he just AIN'T my cup of tea in the slightest.
So, 5 outta 5 on the Fighter's Pass and the only one I just wasn't a fan of at all was free. So, not a bad haul. I wish Byleth was more fun, and MAYBE they'll grow on me but to be honest with Joker, Hero, Banjo, and Terry all I wanted to do was play those characters when they released. Nonstop. I don't get that with Byleth but I'm glad some of you like them a lot. I'm glad for y'all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just you wait till jonsey gets in as a special moi costume. Then it will really be cursed hours

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Little reminder that it's day 1, yeah, it doesn't take a genius to see that Byleth is really slow all around, which ain't great, but there is still alot to learn about them before we can say if they got interesting tricks that can make them better or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom