• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Are there any licensed games you remember from your childhood (or any part of your life) that you still like and play on occasion. I'm not talking about the big effort by a big studio like Spider-Man PS4 or Injustice. I'm talking about, like, the Nicktoons Unite series or the Ben 10 games (my personal answers btw).
there was a lego game on the ds that was basically a tower control game. I don’t remember the name at all, but one of my favorites
(no it’s not the Ninjago DS game, but that is a game I have fond memories of)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
LBX is an underrated 3DS RPG that makes me cry myself to sleep everything because of the circumstances surrounding it's failure in the west.

Are there any licensed games you remember from your childhood (or any part of your life) that you still like and play on occasion. I'm not talking about the big effort by a big studio like Spider-Man PS4 or Injustice. I'm talking about, like, the Nicktoons Unite series or the Ben 10 games (my personal answers btw).
Ed edd n eddy the misedventures on GameCube. I always have fun going back to that one.
8ca.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Reposting this because I can't get over thisView attachment 256797
Galarian Cubone? GALARIAN CUBONE?! Did they even PLAY the game? Did they even play ANY of the games?
AlsoView attachment 256798
Seriously?
I guess it goes without saying. I don’t know how many times it has been said here, but if this is IGN, it’s true that you can’t spell ignorant without IGN, especially in this case.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Reposting this because I can't get over this

Galarian Cubone? GALARIAN CUBONE?! Did they even PLAY the game? Did they even play ANY of the games?
Yeah, if they actually knew anything about pokemon they'd know Galarian Cubone actually looks like this:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
osby osby I had to visit my cousin’s house, and I kinda didn’t want to, but apparently they have a cat. I was sitting down, and it jumped up next to me and rubbed me loads. then I decided to lay down since I was getting tired. It got on my stomach and kept rubbing against me. Then it layed down next to me and let me pet it.
F4F025C8-431B-4714-86BD-CDA5A93191A0.jpeg

Shoutouts to my homie Smoky. I just met this cat and I already love him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*insert tense anime music*
930FD896-93AB-42DB-B3A5-40CA81C8DA46.jpeg

Literally one of the brickiest hands I’ve ever seen.

1 garnet out of the deck(which is important for a combo extension) and I have only 1 play I can make....
Summon 2(one from the deck because Dotscaper exists) link, pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WAAAAAAAAY too many games from Nickelodeon
IGN as usual
pull the ****ing trigger and see what happens

Shroob

Sup?
Wait, Sam, Alex, and Clover was a Totally Spies reference that whizzed rught past me.

Uh... that show is kinda... fetishy.
As fetish as that show was, doesn't hold a candle to most anime nowadays lol.

Granted that show had some freaky deeky **** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom