• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I'm guessing this is our next online tourney? Battle of the amiibo?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We know why our latest character is trapped on the infinity train:
He’s been caving to peer pressure and not making decisions for himself in life, let others dictate how he lives. Which is a nice contrast to mirror tulip who wants to be her own individual and live a life free or other people’s influence.

Makes them a pretty good duo for the season so I see where they are going with this.

it’s kinda of a scaled down theme from divorce but I’m imaging Jessie wound up on this train because peer pressure decisions where going to get worse and worse until he’s made a terrible mistake so it was time to learn a lesson now. It be pretty interesting if they did go a darker route though and he did cave to pressure which seriously hurt someone like his little brother. Obviously it would work out in the end, but that would make the story a lot more emotional and important for audiences to learn imo. Still it’s pretty good so far.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Do you need to talk?
Not too bad, I suppose; I'm just getting ready for work right now.

What's troubling you?
You wanna talk about it?
Nothing much to say, I just need to stop being a freaking incompetent load when I play in bracket at my local smash tournament, and of course I get mad over a game because I'm an emotionally immature stupid piece of garbage.

Just is what it is. OH, and I never feel like I'm doing a good enough job at my workplace despite positive reviews because I'm always worried that I'm NOT doing a good enough job or not living up to standards that will be good enough.

So yeah, nothing much to say. It's whatever. It's life, and I'm a paranoid, emotionally unaware dumb frick.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thanks to a random drop while playing the game, I found out that you can effectively play as Shovel Knight in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. (the main character is wearing his armour, but her skills and weapon also change while it's equipped, which doesn't happen for any other outfit from what I've seen so far)

You can also summon him to help you, and fight him as an enemy - clearly, someone on the development team is a big fan of Shovel Knight.

On an unrelated note, Games Done Quick is going to be playing Mike Tyson's Punch-Out shortly, which is always fun to watch.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Nothing much to say, I just need to stop being a freaking incompetent load when I play in bracket at my local smash tournament, and of course I get mad over a game because I'm an emotionally immature stupid piece of garbage.

Just is what it is. OH, and I never feel like I'm doing a good enough job at my workplace despite positive reviews because I'm always worried that I'm NOT doing a good enough job or not living up to standards that will be good enough.

So yeah, nothing much to say. It's whatever. It's life, and I'm a paranoid, emotionally unaware dumb frick.
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself :c

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Today is the worst day and filled with pathetic crap.

How is everyone else doing?
Being given two days to redo half a college unit, if not I could be getting the kick. I'm sick and now political crap is making me anxious. Stressed and trying to fight the tide.

But hey I'm listening to Metal Gear Solid V's soundtrack so I got that.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself :c
I'm gonna keep being hard on myself until I either achieve my goals or I'm dead, because it's the only way I'll stop being such a wackjob and motivate myself to not be such a wackjob.

Being given two days to redo half a college unit, if not I could be getting the kick. I'm sick and now political crap is making me anxious. Stressed and trying to fight the tide.

But hey I'm listening to Metal Gear Solid V's soundtrack so I got that.
Good luck.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Grinding in DQ11 is fun.
I would probably play DQ 11 if it was not turn based. Heck, with a 3D game with models and animations it would be super easy to just make it an alternative gameplay style you can select on the menu. You can still have the random encounters and alternative battle space, just make it so when I hit A I swing my sword and increase the number of enemies that spawn in an encounter.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No Pitbull’s the rapper. Pit bull is a type of dog. Difference is the number of words. Idiot.
No, Pit Bull is a Wrapper, Pitbull is the rapper, Pit-Bull is the Bull, and PitBull is the dog. It's basic grammar. Idiot.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
I would probably play DQ 11 if it was not turn based. Heck, with a 3D game with models and animations it would be super easy to just make it an alternative gameplay style you can select on the menu. You can still have the random encounters and alternative battle space, just make it so when I hit A I swing my sword and increase the number of enemies that spawn in an encounter.
Well, given skills and stuff it would be a bit more complicated than that but yeah, I think an ARPG DQ could work. Not quite the same but the Heroes games were pretty solid.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I returned to Dragon Quest 11 after a couple of weeks.

I had to replace Sylvando. He just couldn't keep up with the bigger threats anymore the way Erik, Serena, and the Luminary did. Sorry Sylv, it was fun using you for 99% of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom