• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also, if anyone want to help me work on the writing for Jaki or just anywhere in my Paper Mario game, I would greatly appreciate it.
This is my chance to show the Smashboards crew my skills as a writer.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just some advice, but it's not worth it to have lunch with the other house leaders since you can't build supports or recruit them. It's best to share meals between units of your own house so you can max out their supports and motivation.
My mega sadness when I saw I couldnt gain support with Dimitri. I cry

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Let's have a little fun: If you could have any Pokémon as a pet (not for battling), what would they be? The catch is you still have to take care of it like a real living thing (feeding it, cleaning it, picking up after it, etc.).

For me, my top three are Pichu, Espeon, and Wooloo.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Let's have a little fun: If you could have any Pokémon as a pet (not for battling), what would they be? The catch is you still have to take care of it like a real living thing (feeding it, cleaning it, picking up after it, etc.).

Top three would probably be Sylveon, Smeargle, and Granbull. I remember posting a similar question a while back only it was more general companions than just as pets.

D

Deleted member

Zorua.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. here was my initial question:
Are there any Pokémon you guys would keep as pets or general companions?

It should surprise literally no one that I would have a house full of dog Pokémon (especially Granbull, Yamper, Smeargle and Arcanine) but I’d love to have Pokémon like Lilligant, Flygon, Furret, Sylveon and Primarina as travel companions.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

All the snakes, all the bears, all the dogs, all the rats, all

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
*Sees everyone here choose Golden Deer*

*Me who choose the Black Eagles.*

"Uhhhhh..... have I chosen the wrong destiny?!"
Claude, Ignatz and Leonie all have proficiencies in bows, which get x3 might against fliers.

Eagles fly.

I think you can put the pieces together here.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Jangmo-o. I've love a cute little ankylosaur warrior.

I'll bet Absol probably has really smooth and soft fur.

Impidimp the photobomber would keep me on my toes with its harmlessphotobomber

Look I really adore dogs and cats, but if I lived in a magical monster world I'd want some more unconventional creatures to liven up my life.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Mine would be Eternatus, Rayquaza and Guzzlord.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Jangmo-o. I've love a cute little ankylosaur warrior.

I'll bet Absol probably has really smooth and soft fur.

Impidimp the photobomber would keep me on my toes with its harmlessphotobomber

Look I really adore dogs and cats, but if I lived in a magical monster world I'd want some more unconventional creatures to liven up my life.
I think flying on the back of a Flying or Dragon type like Charizard or Flygon would be an incredible experience.

Mine would be Eternatus, Rayquaza and Guzzlord.
Imagine picking up after a Rayquaza...

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Mimikyu so I can see whatever's under that cloth. Oshawott seems cuddly as well, and for my last choice, Golurk. For security purposes, and because it's a giant robot. Who wouldn't want that?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also, if anyone want to help me work on the writing for Jaki or just anywhere in my Paper Mario game, I would greatly appreciate it.
What type of writing help you need? If you want to put out some ideas and get feedback or more ideas then I would t mind trying to help you out. I usually enjoy writing and it could be fun given the concepts I’ve already seen you talk about for what you have in mind.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Mimikyu, because Mimikyu is the best Pokémon and it’s so sad and I want to hug it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, that product is the Alienware UFO, a Switch like product, but primarly for PC players that like high end PC games.

How this is going to be manageable on a compact tablet, let alone manageable without killing the battery is beyond me.

It's probably going to be $3000 though. Maybe more.

D

Deleted member

dunno when this happened, but finally Youtube got there **** togheter and added a “mix of kids and not for kids” button YES finally!
EB013A5A-0BE7-4657-84AD-0A64752E9D63.png

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Okay so I've started the postgame in Dragon Quest XI S and this is really not what I was expecting at all

... I am intrigued as to where this is all going

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

I'll just go with Ninetales, who is my favorite Pokémon in general.
So who’s watching infinity train right now?
I keep forgetting about season 2. I'll have to start on that this week.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Nintendo filed another trademark for Pikmin, but I know that absolutely nothing is coming from that.
View attachment 255998
It's weird - Nintendo seems more than happy to give a spotlight to the franchise (Pikmin icons on the Switch, have appeared in general Nintendo marketing material etc.) but a lot more reluctant to actually produce the games

I get they're not mega money spinners, but with the success of the Switch and a decent marketing campaign, I'm sure a Pikmin game on it would do respectably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom