• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So on my final day of class, I only went in for 15 minutes. Woke up, took a bus to another town, bought a sausage sandwich, waited 15 minutes for class to start and found out that my cover teacher wasn't in today.

Me and five others were like "the hell?"

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku assuming you're still the one handling the AMAs, I'd like my name taken off the list. I find myself coming to lurk here less and less and am likely gonna stop altogether. No point being on the list if I'm not gonna interact.

If Smashing Ramen isn't in charge of the AMAs anymore then I would ask someone to let whoever is in charge know of this post~

Was fun lurking here for the time I did. Biggest highlight was definitely the debate of Villager's utilt. Anyway, tata to those of you that don't post in the CCI.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I forgot that there's a 14th one, and that is Cetus.
I mean, if you count constellations that cross with planetary paths, you can say there are up to 25 zodiacs.

Doesn't make sense to include Cetus but left out Orion, Andromeda, etc.

D

Deleted member

Christmas came early for me this year and brought me a pile of relapsing into depression and anxiety with a side dish of tossing and turning while being unable to sleep. And as a bonus, the meds make me so weak, I have trouble just walking up or down some stairs.
W
hat a joy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Outside of the Kirby title and knowing multiple smash characters this doesn’t sound totally crazy. Cool concepts regardless:
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/489491141
Doom Slayer AND Nightmare?

I'd love for that to be true but I'm not holding my breath.
Christmas came early for me this year and brought me a pile of relapsing into depression and anxiety with a side dish of tossing and turning while being unable to sleep. And as a bonus, the meds make me so weak, I have trouble just walking up or down some stairs.
W
hat a joy.
Sorry to hear. No one should be feeling that way during the holiday. Hope things get better.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Instructions unclear, Got transcended beyond space-time.
(Image was removed.)
Mod edit: Don't post things like this

Edit: thank you for deleting this.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So Dragon Quest 11 sold 5.5 million... bottles (thanks Google Translate) worldwide. All well deserved tbh.
What's weird is everyone in the DQ subreddit was acting like it tanked, and then these numbers came up. Honestly surprised me but I'm happy it's successful: It's probably the best RPG I've played all year. Really need to get back to it...

D

Deleted member

So Dragon Quest 11 sold 5.5 million... bottles (thanks Google Translate) worldwide. All well deserved tbh.
Really cool how Dragon Quest is the talk of the neighborhood again. Hasn't been this way since Dragon Quest 9 all the way back in 2009.

D

Deleted member

Sorry to hear. No one should be feeling that way during the holiday. Hope things get better.
Thanks, but to be honest, I doubt many people care. I don't even have a family to speak of, which sucks especially around a family fest like Christmas.

I wish this year would just be over already...

D

Deleted member

I always wanted to play that one but I never got around to it. Is it any good?
It's gameplay is great. It's class system is expansive and progressive. If you have friends with the game, you can even coop after the first boss!

It's story is minimal though. It's just you, a fairy, her jeeves, and a monster of the week premise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's gameplay is great. It's class system is expansive and progressive. If you have friends with the game, you can even coop after the boss!

It's story is minimal though. It's just you, a fairy, her jeeves, and a monster of the week premise.
Good luck finding friends to play a game that old in this day and age lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thanks, but to be honest, I doubt many people care. I don't even have a family to speak of, which sucks especially around a family fest like Christmas.

I wish this year would just be over already...
Awww I'm sorry again. Wish I or anyone else on here had whatever to make things better...:(

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Re the DQ XI chat earlier, I'm still enjoying it so far but I'm kind of worried about something

Ok so the gang's all back together but where the hell are Veronica and Serena like it's been ages, and not even a peep or a hint where they might be - c'mon game, at least the other characters got solo bits before they rejoined the gang, but absolute radio silence here

no spoilers from those who know plz but I'mma worried something bad is afoot :(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Re the DQ XI chat earlier, I'm still enjoying it so far but I'm kind of worried about something

Ok so the gang's all back together but where the hell are Veronica and Serena like it's been ages, and not even a peep or a hint where they might be - c'mon game, at least the other characters got solo bits before they rejoined the gang, but absolute radio silence here

just keep playin

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

just keep playin (2)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Outside of the Kirby title and knowing multiple smash characters this doesn’t sound totally crazy. Cool concepts regardless:
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/489491141
I don’t know. This doesn’t feel that unbelievable to me. Depending on how far into the year this comes, I think it would make sense for them to reveal a handful of characters to try and set a better tone among the fans.

I mean, certainly, the smash fan base needs to learn a bit more patience. But Capcom and NRS with both Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, have poven that earlier gameplay-less reveals of characters are just as exciting and give the fan base a place to direct their energy rather then just the endless screaming into the void that we’ve been doing which is decidedly bad marketing. This is something they’ve already toyed with themselves with both Joker and Terry. So I don’t think it’s that far out for them to do a handful of cinematic only reveal trailers with release windows or even dates at the start of the new year to set the tone.

Also, why would Kirby be unbelievable? And call of the Wild is too generic of a name for there to be any real copyright problems. Just googling is shows it to be a very commonplace title used in many different pieces of unrelated media

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom