• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bro, imagine if Fire Emblem won more GOTY awards than Smash

I'd laugh my ass off.

D

Deleted member

Oh my god, you people drive me ****ing nuts.
NGL, it's been kinda hard to keep track of wtf is happening atm, going back and forth and back and forth.

"Reggie's coming! Oh wait no he isn't.... 20 minutes later oh look there he is!"

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t want to take my anger out on smash. But literally nothing in this show has interested me and they were the only chance for something that would.
Why would you take your anger out on Smash?

Not Smash' fault.

We weren't promised a reveal here, nor is the show even over.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don’t want to take my anger out on smash. But literally nothing in this show has interested me and they were the only chance for something that would.
but jennifer

no more heroes 3 tho
bravely 3
muppet goose

D

Deleted member

I mean, I can one-up ya and say I'm at least morbidly curious as to what kinda **** Hasbro/Wizards of the coast is pulling with Magic The Gathering Legends?

Other than that, literally nothing has any kinda significance to me personally.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They showed some decent stuff anyways, more than I was actually expecting, cause I didn't think we'd get MUA3 DLC. Yet we're them X-MEN BOYZ ANYWAYS. Ori got a release date. NMH3 told us it's premise of Travis taking down superheroes. Bravley Default got sequel. And Joker in MK11.

So it could've been worse.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They showed some decent stuff anyways, more than I was actually expecting, cause I didn't think we'd get MUA3 DLC. Yet we're them X-MEN BOYZ ANYWAYS. Ori got a release date. NMH3 told us it's premise of Travis taking down superheroes. Bravley Default got sequel. And Joker in MK11.

So it could've been worse.
Yeah.

It could have not had the muppets.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Stuff like this reminds me why no one has any respect for the Smash community.

Im sorry but jesus guys
yeah, pretty much

y'all are some impatient ********, would it kill you just to not flipflop between being optimistic and pessimistic and acting like literally everything that isn't smash is garbage and needs to burn?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Are they really gonna devote a whole ****ing half hour to ****ing Green Day?
Bruh, they've only played like 2 songs. Hardly a half hour. At least it isn't putting Sam Jackson in Minecraft or whatever that APEX **** with Geoff Dewrito a little while ago.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"we still have surprises"

There, now stop whining about there's no hope. You guys are nuts. :nifty:

Did Reggie say anything?

I was reading the SiIvaGunner mojo.
bro he literally just got on stage chill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.