• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I will say though, I'm glad we finally got some kind of update on the MUA3 stuff. One of my siblings really likes Gambit, so him being in now is pretty sick.

Ghosts of Tsushima now. Let's see what it's about.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a different guy on the Japanese flute now.

Ghosts is out in Summer. I might peep it if there's not other stuff to play too.

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys, I jinxed it. I was being pessimistic about it, but then I changed my mind and thought it was guaranteed and ruined it, lol.

Smash in January, then.
Still have roughly 20 minutes, and you'll generally only need a minute or 2 for a smash reveal. It's still on the table.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did China really make Ghetto Devil May Spider-Man VS mode edition? Not sure how I feel about it.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Why is everyone getting all pessimistic now? Geoff just said they have lots still to show off and someone a couple pages back said Joker was right at the end (I don't actually remember)

Like, it's one thing to keep your hopes in check, but it's another thing to say "well obviously nothing is happening" when there's still a fair amount of show left.

D

Deleted member

Wizards of the Coast has been in need of money. Badly.

*They're greedy*
Being an avid magic fan, they are doing just fine atm, financially speaking. They probably just wanna rope everyone into arena by buying ad slots because why not.

Shroob

Sup?
Being an avid magic fan, they are doing just fine atm, financially speaking. They probably just wanna rope everyone into arena by buying ad slots because why not.
I'm being sarcastic.

Though they'd been doing a lot of scummy business practices.

Sorry Brazil, you can't order from us cause.....????

D

Deleted member

I'm being sarcastic.

Though they'd been doing a lot of scummy business practices.

Sorry Brazil, you can't order from us cause.....????
Yeah, pretty much only play Commander, so I don't really bother myself with Wizards....more controversial products.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No offense, but if FP5 isnt shown, theres no need to be pissed at Nintendo or at Sakurai for something they never promised you to begin with
If it happens it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Life moves on.

I will say the only legitimately bad thing in the show was that segment of Dewritos talking to an Apex character for like 5 mintues. 5 minutes that felt like 5 hours.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
In case anyone missed it, here's the best part of the Game Awards so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom