• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is it gonna be glad boy hours, or sad boy hours soon? How many Stadia ads will poison our eyes and ears? Only time will tell.

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wasn't expecting a Fast and Furious game. It almost feels like the early 2000's, with the movie game. Not that I'm complaining, since some of those are actually pretty decent.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Vin is gonna put the Street Sharks in Smash if that's the last thing he does.

Also, "Tee-Ken" fighting games and Street Fighter. I wonder if Vin's a Jin main.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's cool seeing Terry and Mega Man on a big ass stage though.

Now we wait for Geoff's proposal on stage, as he gives Kojima GOTY in the form of a ring.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It'd be better than Dr.Baby Rosalina.
As much as I love Rosalina as a character, there's something about Baby Rosalina that is kind of odd to me, I think it might have to do with the eyes...and that I would have preferred that they had shown a 3D model version of her actual younger self from her storybook:

little2.jpg

That is why I made this doodle, trying to give myself an idea of how she might look like...kinda.

D

Deleted member

Welp....uh...what should I say?
1576211898090.png

So uh, possible direct this month? I mean, seems pretty likely they won't reveal #5 before the end of year?
January it is. :p
My bet's on this month, doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to delay the reveal when the work on #5 has already been done(confirmed by Sakurai himself a week or 2 ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom